Why has he succeeded as a respected philosopher and pundit

precisely where so many others have failed? He is known as the greatest living philosopher, and in fact, his theories and axioms have reached more people than any other philosopher in history thanks to the wide reach of the Internet. Amazing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m74KOFZYOWM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck this guy.

vump

Not An Argument.

>Why has he succeeded as a respected philosopher and pundit

Because he's right.

Watch this video
youtube.com/watch?v=m74KOFZYOWM
And then watch a Stefan video

You'll understand why

kek this is a fair comparison

Decent philosopher with great language dexterity and a goddamn good analyst

>He is known as the greatest living philosopher
nah, those people are on Sup Forums. We redpilled him.

That is not an argument, my friend.

Isn't he a Irish guy living in Canada?

Didnt like the fact that he chooses some easy targets (nostradamus, aliens) and that he is a bit obnoxious.

He was great pumping trump tho

Dnt forget that voice

He appeals to gullible lowest common denominator pseudo-intellectuals who gobble up whatever this retarded cunt says without question. Perfect for the type of posters on this board.

>philosopher
kek

not an arguement

I'm sorry but you are the kek because he's literally been published in PEER REVIEWED philosophy journals.

He is a philosopher. And one that NO ONE has ever been able to critique effectively. Even Plato gets torn apart every now and then.

A lot of work and charisma. The man has been at it for over a decade. He's changed a lot since his car podcast days.

>mfw I search stefbot

not a single argument in any of these posts

So you just stick your head up your ass and say I'm too good to listen to anyone bc I think I'm right though I give no proof of it. Who the fuck do you listen to ohh enlightened one?

>its a episode that ends with a question with serious face and a long pause

what's with all the molymeme threads right now
should I expect to the photoshop blur tool applied to his face next?

Because he started in Objectivism. Anyone who has studied Objectivism seriously knows that doing so requires an immense amount of studying philosphy (metaphysics, epistemology, morality, politics, esthetics), history, economics, etc.

Moreover, doing so requires a conscious integration of all of this knowledge into a coherent understanding of the world.

Then he took all this and started making Youtube videos, whereafter he realized no one gave a shit about an Objectivist's world analysis, and he could get a lot more views by larping about Robin Williams getting divorce raped and blacks being low IQ.

>axioms
bent axiom or tires out of alignment, we'll straighten you out at Stefo's garage.

Ethnic Prod.

DeFOO THIS

>He is known as the greatest living philosopher

source?