Most California schools report trouble finding qualified teachers

Why exactly do you have to be a child behavior scientist with a masters degree to teach rug rats 1st grade English and math?

it's California, we have unions, and policies set up by the bureaucrats who know better than we do

no because i'd be labeled a pedo and I do not want to teach propaganda in my country.

Sounds fimiliar to how companies are struggling to find engineers.

It is a fucking load of bullshit.

The only good thing about your state is the fault line

very easy. just increase the pay

The Teacher Unions look out for the aged teachers and fuck over new blood. It's also been observed even hardcore lefties will become rightwingers after being forced to quoteunquote teach in minority-filled schools thanks to the children having no respect for their teachers and the teacher having no capacity to be able to enforce order in the classroom.

And I assume in Commiefornia you're demanded to be bilingual (unless your native tongue happens to be spanish rather than english)

>And I assume in Commiefornia you're demanded to be bilingual

Technically all majors (except Engineering and other select majors the require a lot of intelligence and hard work) must take atleast 2 classes of a foreign language.

Discipline has a lot to do with it. All the teachers in my family hate the idea of charter schools because they know the public schools will be left with all the problem children. Reducing all public school into reform schools.

>because they know the public schools will be left with all the problem children.

But they already are.

cost of living is too high

How will Trump going to teach the kids how to win again? Nowadays, they are not even obligated to say the pledge on Mondays and sit in their chairs like apathetic drones.

Sad.

You don't, you have to be a woman, and you have to put up with a ton of bullshit from misbehaved little fucks (some of which don't even speak english), and their fucking parents (some of which don't speak english).

It's a shit job, and may God have mercy on every elementary teacher's soul.

Yes but with none of the higher preforming children to work with as a redeeming quality.

>Reducing all public school into reform schools.
They were designed that way from the start. Compulsory public Ed isn't about enlightenment, it's about controlling and confining.

>You don't, you have to be a woman,
I can't think of one young female teacher ever being strict.

You can be an older too.
You just can't be male.

Funny thing about that. Every year there's constant pedo cases regarding male teachers in California. Shit, even with non-teachers. There's statutory rape cases constantly on the news.

>Californians have a teenage/child mindset
>Government says AoC is 18
>All these people are sexually frustrated and can't touch anyone

What a funny state.

Yeah but you can still learn stuff without being some enlightened 10 year old.

>The only good thing about your state is the fault line
>implying our fault isn't just as gay
It's not even a proper subduction zone, the San Andreas is just strike-slip. We can't generate the huge earthquakes needed to wipe us off the face of the planet.

Because the illegals deserve nothing but the best education. After all, they went through so much to get here. :-)

You can still learn stuff without raping your mind by going to school

(you)

plz be recent graduate with 5-6 years experience for this entry level position!

they dont have what (((they))) want