ITT: Redpilled TV shows

ITT: Redpilled TV shows.

Hard mode: redpilled episodes of generally bluepilled TV.

>1997
>homer buys a gun
>acts like a liberal caricature of a gun nut, firing his gun wildly, using it to shoot out lights and open drinks
>real, responsible gun owners and members of the nra scold him for his irresponsible behavior
>at the end, responsible gun owners foil a robbery and marge agrees they should keep the gun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qEGFaOeUm2A
youtube.com/watch?v=9L_PlDsa_BI
youtube.com/watch?v=BvBlZy0wFOE
youtube.com/watch?v=LYNyJnOZdqg
youtube.com/watch?v=_w04A09k-g4&index=36&list=LLeaiWkMt3Wyy5wdGyo8-NKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=m-vuVjiF8Jk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Old Top Gear UK
>acknowledges stereotypes are often true
>bashes lefty ideology
>the Stig

The writer of that ep. wrote some of the best episodes.

ah man the golden years

Seasons 2-9 was the Golden Age of the Simpsons.

truly there has never been a good redpilled tv show
you have some good cartoon eventually but it's pretty much from the 30s-60s Warner and Disney.

name of episode please?

MLP:FiM

No, seriously. They did an episode about communism and another about muslims.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Sopranos (most episodes. Mainly where toby redpills people on niggers and the scum of society)
Generation kill (rays rants)
S2-9 of simpsons (homer badman, redpilled episode)

Google "Homer gets gun episode"

>Generation Kill

Spot fucking on

I watched Oz season 1-2-3 and that was fucking brutal
It was not a redpill it was a black pill of death

The cartridge family

I watched the equality episode and while the show is not good it was heartening and surreal to see the dead hand of equality bashed in a children's cartoon.

which is the muslim episode?

FX Now is the thing to ever happen to me.

>homer badman

That episode basically sums up the current media climate perfectly.

Party Pooped, I believe. The one with the ambassadors from Yakistan. It was in the same season as the communist episode

The last episode of Seinfield where Kramer calls some niggers out for their niggerlings and gets fired.

Game of Thrones

The whole show is about the strong conquering the weak, women being whores and conniving bitches, strong and smart men leading armies, and the quest for absolute power.

Ill admit, the whole khaleesi story arc throws a wrench in it but still.

book is way better, ICEMAN was NOT a jew. HBO had to go full faggot.

Rock bottom is CNN kek
youtu.be/qEGFaOeUm2A

I disagree.

I think it demonstrates that women make terrible leaders, especially if they lead with the use of their vagina-based emotions.

Dany is devoid of pragmatism, and she's fucked up her own administration more than any enemy ever could. It was only when a midget man comes along and gives her some insight does anything begin to play out the way it should.

>Ill admit, the whole khaleesi story arc throws a wrench in it but still.

Not really. She's shown to be an irrational moron following in her insane father's footsteps. She's constantly been led and advised by men for the entire series on how to rule and when she goes against what they say shit hits the fan. Look at John Snow by comparison. He's from the same bloodline, yet he's calm in the face of crisis, a strong leader, well respected even by his enemies, literally sacrifices himself over and over to save humanity. All shit wants is a fucking cool chair that she feels she deserves. Danaerys is basically a stupid liberal in a nutshell.

I stand corrected. Cheers, you made me like the show more

Noice

>Moe jury-rigs fuve shotguns together with a single trigger pull mechanism

Yes very responsible

Deutschland 83

Cold war series about an East German spy in West Germany around the time of Able Archer. Especially redpilled on university teachers and homosexuals.

youtube.com/watch?v=9L_PlDsa_BI

People still watch this soapy shit? I couldn't stand the first book.

Why not just picking a book about kings from the middle ages? It has all that you wrote, without the forced cliffhangers every chapter.

Atlanta:

youtube.com/watch?v=BvBlZy0wFOE

What about:

Married with Children
>Man hates his life
>Never cheats on his wife
>Brutally makes fun of fat chicks
>A dopey, yet good father figure

American Dad
>Stan Smith is a redpill dispenser
>Nuclear family
>Republican
>Trying to make his wimpy son a man

Firefly
>Never trust the government
>Trust and respect is earned
>Lib doctor gets btfo regularly

a . I .

All in the Family

King Arthur/Camelot/Knights of the Round Table series with the budget of GoT would be GOAT. Too bad this garbage show has ruined that chance and instead we're apparently getting like 9 shitty King Arthur movies with the guy from Sons of Anarchy.

F

Weird the text just disappeared.

is everyone on this site 15 or retarded?

what am I doing with my life?

Stan Smith is supposed to be a parody of right-leaning people, who has these occasional "my eyes are open!" moments, where he accepts liberal dildoisms... like the episode where he becomes pro-illegal immigration when he sees "hurr, they love this country, so let's forget about having border security n' shiet."

Kek

They did that shit with Trump for all intents

Archer
>ISIS
>Black jew
>never get fired
>all the things that are and go wrong are true, most saves are 'meh it's not a show if everyone dies'

Rick and Morty.

In particular, the fact that Rick is privy to the fact that Jews run the Governments.

No but they are all pretending to be 15 or retarded

That was an early episode. The show does far more shitting on liberal ideals than parodying the right.

This is when the show became great.
youtube.com/watch?v=LYNyJnOZdqg

Regardless of the mode, King of the Hill will always be Sup Forums's show

I remember people on Sup Forums getting butthurt because Rick likes to say things like "there is no god"

Seems like feminist propaganda.
It sucks to be anyone in general in SA, not just women, and they made it a feminized issue.

I saw those episodes though... is there anything more redpilled than that?

>The more she drank, the more she shat, but the more she shat, the thirstier she grew

>tfw American Dad starts as a parody of the right-wing, but that becomes so obvious, so they start getting more and more redpilled every each episode. Also, a respectful portrait of Bush

>muh guns has to do with being redpilled

Fucking fat American cholesterol arterial brain blockage HFCS chugging cunts!

South Park
Mad Men
Fargo
Last man standing
Game of Thrones
True detective

He does say that at times, but I'm an atheist as well, so whatever.

Yep.The episode with Bush was well done.

I didn't know about this. Thank you so much.

>that sopranos episode where Tony kicks the nigger trying to date his daughter out of his house and tells him to stick to his own kind

The Sopranos is hands down the greatest TV series to ever air

What's the communism episode?

>Episode about cuckolding.
>Episode about feminism and "Muh wage gap".
>Epsiode where they beat the shit out of a Nazi for no reason.
>Redpilled

Rick and Morty isn't redpilled. It's just cynical as fuck.

>seasons 9

get out

I forget the name but it was the season 5 opener

Thanks fampai

>tfw I was a marine and got to meet the irl ICEMAN

I also got shake 1st Sgt Kassal's hand (now SgtMaj)

All this confirmation bias ITT

You fuckers are worse than SJWs

>episode about cuckholding
It's showing how American families are falling apart
>Episode about feminism and muh wage gap
It's showing how feminist can't even shut their mouths about it for one minute. Even if it means they will lose their life. Plus the whole episode just made fun of girls.
>Episode where they beat the shit out of a nazi for no reason
X GONNA GIVE IT TO YA

Reminder that Seth McFarlane voted for Clinton and went full chimpout on twitter when Trump won.

youtube.com/watch?v=_w04A09k-g4&index=36&list=LLeaiWkMt3Wyy5wdGyo8-NKQ

>>Episode about cuckolding.
When people say things like this, it makes you as bad as SJWs.

Yes, it was about cuckolding. It didn't glorify or try to normalize it. It was just about cuckolding.

There are no "taboo" topics, faggot. It's like when SJWs complain when a character in a book is racist, like that somehow means the author is a bigot.

South Park

>It didn't glorify
yeah
>or try to normalize it.
no, it did

Last Man Standing

>saying that italians are racist is somehow redpilled

come on, brah

>"I get it"

what did tony mean by this?

>no, it did
Are you retarded? It was played as a joke to make the father seem pathetic.
If that is "normalizing" then you're normalizing retardation by being a fucking idiot right now

mr.robot
>bait.exe has been set

Seconding Generation Kill, a great viewing experience.

Marge doesn't agree, she continues to bitch him out, he concedes that he'll never get rid of it if it's left up to him and gives it to her, at which point she starts liking it as soon as nobody's around to see. Fuck Marge. Also Lisa.

>mr.robot
came here to post this

I like the X-files

Not the current seasons.

>muh friendship
>antagonists get away with it whatever they do and are redeemed

Homer Badman is pretty redpilled. Homer gets falsely accused of sexually harassing some dumb feminist cunt, and the media goes berserk and tries to ruin his life.

Anyone from the UK here who has ever seen this episode on television?
I remember watching it recently and they cut out the end where Marge decides to keep the gun. She still walks off into the distance with that music playing though so the whole thing makes no sense.

Fuck yeah!

youtube.com/watch?v=m-vuVjiF8Jk
It's even more relevant today than it was back in the 90s.

Are we including Chinese Cartoons? Evangelion is pretty redpilled.

There is no God, but there's an idea of God.
Rick is his own God.

If the gun episode was made in 2016:

>Homer buys gun
>His entire family cowers in fear
>He goes out shooting with Mr. Burns, because only old white men are gun owners
>Michael Moore shows up, because why the fuck not
>You know Homer, guns are dangerous
>Yeah right Michael Moore. What do you know?
>Homer accidentally shoots himself in the foot
>"I didn't realize how dangerous guns are. A real man doesn't need a gun."

Stargate
>Daniel- "think of the history, the culture, these people's beliefs are as important as ours"
>Jack- "We're blowing it up"

>Last Man Standing

Fuckin love Tim Allen

Batman forever and justice league/JLU were Characters die, get betrayed, sometimes the governments wrong sometimes the superheroes are wrong etc. I'm assuming when you say "old Disney = redpilled" you mean a somewhat realistic view of human behaviour and consequences, with sad parts and cold reality.

I rewatched a bunch of Simpsons the other day, this seemed prophetic.

"I'll scream so loud the whole world will hear!

With a MAN in the White House? I don't think so!"

True Detective Season 1
>Children raped and murdered in cult rituals
>time is a flat circle
>spooky voodoo magic

i hate this fucking country

cant watch because of copyright reasons lmao

Fun fact: the re-runs of that episode edit out marge agreeing to keep the gun

And the only non-left wing writer, John Swartzwelder, stopped making episodes a few years ago and most of the good episodes were by him, including the one where homer gets a gun

So theres why its so left wing now rather than being around the center

Also the episode about proposition 24(?) where they plan to deport illegal immigrants. Not so much the episode, but the intro with people bitching about doing something about bears then whining about bear tax.

Plus the episode where siseshow bob runs for major. He's a combination of the worst traits of trump and Hillary to a tee

>Game of Thrones
>>www.reddit.com

Top Gear is literally a big bag of bluepills.

It's for fat floppy dick babyboomers to watch for an hour and imagine "they've still go it".

The 'episode about feminism' was mocking feminism (and took a brief jab at Islam as well)

I am upset that they beat up a Nazi though. Seemed very out of place and a cheap shot to appease progressives, I guess.

How about blue pilled vicious liberal propaganda?

American Dad

There's even a reference to Europe no longer being an ethnically homogenous region in the Obama episode.

Line Of Duty.

Police Procedural from the BBC about internal investigations of police corruption.

It carpet bombs you with red pills every episode. Takes in police collusion with organised crime, politicians manipulating the justice system, officers compromised by their past and induced into criminality.

The unit tasked with investigating other police is "AC12", or if converted into letters, that would be "ACAB".

Seriously, watch it.

The Leftovers, especially season two
no, really, you gotta watch it, it's the shit right now

Also, Archer's pretty redpilled. Fucking references to Operation Gladio up the wazoo and the first episode is about Russian communists and the main character makes an off hand remark that he has trouble telling apart last names of Russians and Jews.