W...Why does everyone hate slavs.. We want to be white too.. We hate shitskins too

W...Why does everyone hate slavs.. We want to be white too.. We hate shitskins too..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stop squatting

If I could trade every paki for a pole I would. But you guys behave completely differently in England or France compared to at home in your own nations.

>Bulgaria
>Slavs

Nice try Turkroach.

western europe's last twitching before becoming niggers

It's because we don't understand why you're so crazy. You climb on buildings and... and stuff. But we like you. Really we're just jealous. But you can get a little too hype and threaten us on occasion.

Really our culture is based around hype. And we're jealous of you're hype abilities. It's like a twin rivalry in a sense, but you're definitely the more violent and suicidal twin with brain damage.

also this more than anything

Yes, we are pretty fucked up sometimes, but we can't stand this islamic invasion and everything connected to that idiotic religion, saved Europe several times from it and yet we are still taken as subhumans..

Only stormfags think slavs are not white
slavs are white

bulgarians are a mixture of slav and thracian, barely turkic

You're thinking of FYROM, Albania, and Bosnia.

No, not at all. We don't always tell you this but... you're our favorite. We secretly fantasize about joining with you to kill all the non-whites. We actually look up to you, but we don't like to talk about it. It causes us cognitive dissonance.

>mfw a fag calls me a turkroach but then I realize that we invented the cyrilic alphabet

You are OK. I am white.

You invented a pot that could cook 3 million Turkish children.

I think it's mostly bants you guys do some hilarious shit sometimes. Think of like the difference between when an Australian shitpost and a fucking Leaf shitposts. Yes we make fun of you, but it's mostly in jest. When we call Sweeds cucks who love black dick and will gladly slit their own throats not to offend sandniggers we mean every word of it.

you realise there are low chances you are genetically slavic if you're below the danube , right?

I mean Romania is probably 25~30% tops slavic ...

You have the slavic culture though since you're one of the "russophile" nations

not trying to hate but the murder rate in russia is 8x that of the usa

niggers are responsible for half the murders here and russia has almost no niggers

mathematically that means the average russian is 12X more likely to kill you than the average non-nigger american

shit like this is scary. i want to support you but you need to deal with your niggers first.

>and russia has almost no niggers

But they have Chechens, Dagestanis and other Muslims who are almost as bad as niggers.

That's what communism does to you. It fucks you up.

A lot of balkan countries have slavic culture but apparently Romanians have more slavic blood than western balkan countries. I doubt Romanians have more than 15% slav blood though

Slavs are white.

Just look at slav women, it probably can't get whiter than this.

Slavs are cool man. Calm yourself.

A lot of them are pretty damn hot too.

how do we help them

murder is a hugely normalized part of their culture even more so than in butt fuck arabia. But you're talking about Russia in particular but if I understand it correctly, it's not even unusual to murder. It's like hey Ivan, what did you do today? Oh well I crouched my way down to the grocery store to buy grain alcohol and Arkady was there talking shit so I murdered him. Oh, cool. Like nobody cares I mean from everything I've heard it's literally normalized.

how do we calm them?

do the math for me

niggers commit 50% of the murders in the USA

murder rate in russia is 8x that of USA

what % of russians are whatever nationality you can rationally write off as not actually russian

compare the results and educate me. i want to believe in russia as an alternative to europe and i know it isnt cool to say this but so far it comes off as a posturing failed stated that kills white neighboring countries despite being surrounded by orientals.

please correct me.

omg man if you listen to the 17 year old on pol no one is white stop being such a pussy and tell the Americans and Anglos they are mongrels fuck

Ok someone redpill on why Hitler hated slavs. I get why he hated jews the backstab, the 1918-1919 german revolutions etc.

What was his gripe against the slavs?

He thought that slavs were subhuman, no idea why

I think it was mostly due to the fact that he hated communists and the USSR was mostly slavic. So he automatically thought that all slavs are the natural source of communism or something of that sort.

Stop slavsquatting, cheekybreekiing and raping kids and maybe Polacks get honorary aryan status like the Japs. They managed all three and still have a roving baby rape comic industry, Slavshits have no excuse

>what % of russians are whatever nationality you can rationally write off as not actually russian

19-20%. Remember that Russia has an imperialistic past (and arguably present). They conquered a lot of smaller peoples, and it shows in their ethnic makeup.

>i want to believe in russia as an alternative to europe

That depends what you mean by "alternative".

because we are disapointed! niggs gonna nigg, but you have the capacity to be white, yet you act like niggs

I couldn't stand my Bulgarian roommate

Romania is not in the Balkans though...

We are somehow balkanic in a cultural sense but that's about it

If Romanians are not a balkan people then what are they?

Carpathians

I'm tired of people hating on mongoloids. They can't help it, and ffs they are whiter than nigger mixes.

I don't hate you, I just don't want your whole lower class moving into my country.
You wouldn't like all German trash moving to Bulgaria either.

What the fuck I love Bulgarians now

We are made up by 3 big parts: Moldova ( which is now splitted into Romanian Moldavia and the Moldova country) , Wallachia and Transylvania.

I mean we are the same people but till few hundred years ago there were big differences.

Today as our national day we celebrate the unification between all 3 regions, even though Moldova is still a satellite state for the ruskies.

To answer your question :
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vlachs

i like slavs

>You wouldn't like all German trash
Is there even such thing as white ethnic german trash? Do you have white homeless germans? Or is every criminal/addict/other scum a tanned german?

i mean ethnically, not geographically

are Vlachs not descendants of ancient Balkan people?

Sorry mate, the gypsies are yours now

Speaking of slavs heres a new thread.
New thread ,lads.

Yes, Mallorca for example. I remember loads of white trash emigrating there refusing to speak spanish.

>Is there even such thing as white ethnic german trash?
Yes, there definitely is. Maybe not as many as in other countries (proportionally) but if you take our population size into account it would be enough to ruin just about every European country if we unloaded the trash onto them.

>Do you have white homeless germans?
At least where I live every single homeless person is white. If they weren't, some NGO would have already gotten them off the street.

Stop spinning dogs

i'm not really sure how accurate this gif is , but you can read that wikipedia page if you're really interested.

vlachs are basically latinized dacians, but there's more to the story i guess

Even now people don't know 100% the truth of our origins because most of the docs dating back from the romans were destroyed.

I mean, the lower class that moves to Germany are mainly gypsies who nobody likes here anyway. They are the nig nogs of the Balkans.

It's because you have homogeneous countries that you do not understand our plight.

What plight?

One of my first ever friends in grade school was a Bulgarian immigrant. He didn't talk at first, but when the teacher took attendance and they got to my name, he knew I was Albanian.

No joke, this kid, literally about 8 or 9 years old, goes up to me and asks me in broken english "are you Muslim?" I said no, I'm not, then he goes "Good!"

It was funny thinking back to it, probably my first ever redpill because I didn't even think about religion at all at that age. I can't believe someone so young hated something that was virtually unknown at the time in America (this was before 9/11). He was a cool guy, we stayed friends until high school, then he moved back to Sofia.

I don't hate slavs. Met a few slavs, you guys are pretty chill. And you're whiter than the turks, americans, africans and asians will ever be.

We have an incredible hating passion against the religion of boom. We were enslaved by the Ottomans for almost 500 years and hating on shitskins and their religion has sort of become a part of our national stereotype.

Yes. It's the Neanderthal DNA that makes it all possible.

this gif is refering to language, correct?
I read somwhere that most balkan countries and romanians are genetically mostly Dacian/Illyrian/Thracian,
are ancient balkan cultures refering to Dacians and their relatives? and why do most western balkan countries have such slavic cultures?

Slavs are cool and Bulgaria deserves more love than it receives. It's an amazing country

>deserves more than it recives
Such as Macedo- I mean Eastern Bulgaria

>this gif is refering to language, correct?
No lol...I mean the people clearly changed over time ... since our Y-DNA map of the country is not so homogenous

>are ancient balkan cultures refering to Dacians and their relatives?
Only the ones with vlach minorities i guess

>and why do most western balkan countries have such slavic cultures?
To be honest i don't really know

To be honest, the Balkan attitude might have been very different before WW2. The reason the "balkan mentality" is so widespread has a lot to do with the former political system in these countries. Communism fucked our countries up financially and life under such conditions is usually pretty depressing, so that's why Eastern Europe is famous for this bizzare mentality.