ITT: WE LAUGH AT THE BURGERS ON Sup Forums

ITT: WE LAUGH AT THE BURGERS ON Sup Forums

GOD SPEED TRUMPUS MAXIMUS

Other urls found in this thread:

australiandebtclock.com.au/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

His decision to invest into infrastructure makes a lot of sense considering those debts.
They can never come back from them anyway, the collapse is inevitable. So the best investment you can make is into something permanent that does not disappear once the stock market and banking sector collapse.

Yeah, because predictions made by """experts""" turned out to be so accurate the past year.

>implying

America will still single handily dog walk all your countries debt, or no debt.

Sincerely, MURICA!

>freedumbland
>60%

o i am laffen

>that fucking obama spike

Coming from a country that nobody likes nor respects in the slightest of ways, people on the internet don't even like and they don't even know you... meme or no meme

>likes nor respects in the slightest of ways
>like look in the mirror bro, like turn off the screen, look in the mirror and walk away like ahaha

Burgers, you're the worst.

What year is that debt ceiling raising thing where the entire US economy threatens to collapse if the two parties don't work together?

>talks about nobody respecting America
>uses American made website

Nice try ya roo fucker

It's a good thing we own most of that debt

Australia couldn't take Texas in a fight, just sayin.

>American website
>owned by a Jap

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

>own
>private debt

o i am laffen

>just sayin
>60%

Are you trying burger?

You own about half.

>tfw they still control the world with that much of debt
what's the easiest way to end my life ?

Hey as long as you acknowledge the fact that texas could bully you that's fine.

Anyone else notice how year by year on this board and on other social media Americans get much more defensive and seem much more insecure about their mounting demographical, political, social, economic and civilisational problems

1913 - Federal reserve acts gets signed.

>nobody likes

all the chill yanks actually know how to bant so they get along with us lads great and all the boring cunt yanks like you hate us because we expose how lame and faggoty you are so you bitterly convince yourselves that "nobody likes" us.

stop being so soft cunt for real. bant harder.

there are a lot of countries that couldnt take on individual states armed forces, that is by design...

when we go down you all come with us.

Like saying "Since i'm drunk and can't get avoid the hangover in the morning, might as well take heroine"

>highest prison population in the developed world
>14.5% of entire freedumbland lives below the poverty line

You are fine m8

>bully
>muh muscles and economiez

Literally 60% and dying, are YOU trying?

>notice

Oh these burgers are in denial m8, ill hail the God Emperor until the cows come home but

>$19.5 trillion in debt

laffen

>(((federal reserve)))

Too much grease in the brains of the burgers prevented them from seeing the threat for what it really was.

>come with US
>I live in Australia on a fucking farm

No m8, you dumb city cucks are going down.

it'll be interesting if Trump will be allowed to work some of his debt-killing magic

hypothetically there's tons of government land and buildings we could sell
and that's just a start
we could change the structure and dynamics of the debt we own too

no, we just stop using your currency as a world reserve and start using yuan or aussie dollar or some shit.

>argument identified

This is true although considering his (((suspect))) cabinet choices I'm wary.

Speak for yourself jackass I like Australia my state is also full of shit that kills people.

The end-game is surely to be the first super-power to develope true AI.

Such an achievement would make the entire debt irrelevant overnight.

this is what we call projection.

That's the five star dinner bill we are going to walk out on, that the rest of the world is going to have to swallow

More like, "I know I am going to throw my credit card in the ocean, so I might as well spend everything on my bank account on furniture, a new car and clothes. Since all my money will disappear tomorrow anyway."

>makes no sense
>checks flag

Stop eating burgers mcfatty

Debt is better looked at in terms of percentage.
>pic related
So it's not as awful as some are suggesting.

>o i am laffen

only on the outside, cunt.

they truely are a pathetic people by any standard.

They blame there imperfections on the blacks that came to america and actually made it profitable.

Trump is projected to add 25 trillion. Total is 18 now. So it's A LOT worse than your pic

>Graph made using unverified fictitious data to model the future when it is impossible to even predict Trump winning
>meant to BTFO USA
Victoria stop posting, no one likes you.

It's still pretty bad though, we are approaching WW2 levels, and we will probably hit them after Trump infrastructure spending.

THis s average Texan kid i think we willl do fine faggot.

How pathetic can you get?

>tfw you don't plan on paying it back. ever.

Not that infrastructure spending is a bad idea, its just that we are clearly in a crisis.

>on the outside

m8, I wouldn't worry about me aye

>actually made it profitable

Plebbit leave immediately.

>implying freedumbland isn't up to its neck in debt

Try harder chang

>tfw going to sink nonetheless

>projected to add 25 trillion
Trump probably isn't that stupid. More spending and even lower interest rates would decimate the economy in under a decade. Debt needs to be brought back to manageable levels starting right now.

Liberals think he's not going to stop the spending on stupid shit.

when is austria sinking m8?

Projected by who? So this whole shitposting thread is based on (((projections))) about what Trump's policies are gonna be? The fuck outta here.

I agree. Much better than bush blowing the money up in the desert or Obama putting it in the hands of negros and illegal aliens, who instantly bring most of the money into organizated crime.

Yes but that debt was ultimately still paid off so it's not impossible. It really comes down to what Trump does. Trump presidency isn't gonna be comfy no matter what he does unfortunately. But maybe he can save the economy in the long run. Keeping my hopes up.

australiandebtclock.com.au/

The loans are at a rate lower than the interest. The Chinese and japs don't buy us debt out of the kindness of their heart

Also we really need to do something about central banks if we ever fix the debt problem to keep this from happening again. Either go on Friedman's idea of fixed incremental increases of the money supply or just go back to the gold standard. Either works just keep the control away from idiots like Bernanke.

>$19.5 trillion
>ever working out

o top laff

>austria
>burgtard education

are YOU trying quater pounder?

Usually people who call for projection are usually projecting themselves.

>60%
>implying it's not 55%

He made a Goldman Sachs shill Secretary of the Treasury! I literally hate Trump now.

It happens every year

>you dumb city cucks

Australia is far and above more urban than America is, my friend

>ever working out
See this graph
He's going to restructure healthcare spending like he was saying all along. Military being rebuilt probably means not spending money on ridiculous non-sense so the defense budget could actually go down. And god knows the social security spending could be cut drastically. Not sure if he's gonna do it though.

>implying it's not going to be 45% in 10 years

Truly a non-white country in my mind.

>jewkikeism

Well that's unfortunate.

>literally hate
>ever, ever hating the God Emperor

GET OUT HERETIC

>Australia
>literally barren and uninhabitable centre

You need to order the small meals.

Infrastructure spending is generally good for the economy. Much better than social spending, or even military spending.

Basically this
If we learned anything the past 2 years is that (((predictions))) are not to be trusted in any way shape or form

SHALOM ISRAEL

>military spending
Absolutely. It doesn't need to be anywhere near 5%. Especially considering the strength of the US economy.

We don't pay off our debt, GDP grows and the national debt decreases as a percentage of GDP. All we can hope for is that good tax, regulatory and spending policies lead to increased growth, which will decrease weight of the debt relative to our tax base.

HAHAHAAHAHA GET FUCKED
Ah shit

or maybe

"my city is about to get nuked, should I spend the rest of my money on next month's rent or a ticket out of here?"

It is in fact very easy to balance these books.

The problem here is US Dollar is global reserve; used in transaction of all major trans-national deals, from oil to automotive, to science research and medicine.

It means US Fed has largely lost control of the market value of its own currency.

They could have solved this problem sneakily in the 90s by massively devaluing the USD with no prior warning, while most dollars were being held by foreign governments and banks.

You devalue the USD, but the digits that signify your debt remain the same. Suddenly, paying off $1000 of debt doesn't seem so bad in material terms, when $1000 today is the same as $400 last week.

Today though everyone else is too smart for this, and they are hedged. USD devalues, every other central bank devalues with QE to match. China and the other BRICS have formed the NDB transnational bank for infrastructure investment, which means they are somewhat shielded from even a total collapse of USD.

Either way, we will see breadlines and starving children in US streets before 2100.

But trump wants to go back to gold standard currency, so debt would be wiped almost instantly and then China will owe them.

Lol

>All we can hope for is that good tax, regulatory and spending policies lead to increased growth
I agree it absolutely has to happen. But the problem is interest rates of the Fed need to come up at some point. And the economy will inevitably shrink as a result. If rates stay the same and the economy is good all you'll get in the long run is more bubbles and runaway inflation.

At this point there is nothing that can stop the inevitable collapse of the world economy. If Trump can abolish the Fed it would be step in a right direction but that would also mean he takes a bullet to his head.

Again abolishing the fed is just one of many problems and bringing manufacturing back isn't going to solve their problems.

one solution
>WW3

>back to gold standard currency
That would destroy the US. It's way too dependent on easy money right now to cover spending. 2008 would be a walk in the park. Bring debt down and raise interest rates first then go on the gold standard. There is no easy way out.

>You will be able to claim greater India again and remove the Kebab Poos.

What a time to be alive.

Increasing the interest rate doesn't necessarily mean a shrinking economy. Sure keynesian economics say's it will but keynesian is flawed on so many levels.

They state that a high interest rate results in less spending and that is true to a degree. Your average cunt will not take a loan out and instead save (like a smart cunt).

Those who are less risk adverse can see the high interest as a money maker. If a bank expects more money why wouldn't they throw out more loans.

> We refuse to pay our debt
> Global economy collapses for several months to several years.

>If a bank expects more money why wouldn't they throw out more loans.
But the problem is people don't take those loans because interest rates are higher. And western markets are filled with companies that invest with borrowed money up to around 60% of their capital. It's extremely common. And reducing availability of those loans means less investment.

aye race war

US AGAINST THEM