ROGER STONE

Is Roger Stone Red pilled?
Could Trump have won the election without him?

What motivates Mr Stone? What is his endgame

he's a crypto kike who was mentored by Roy Cohn along with Trump and Roy Cohn was a kike pedophile and friends with Craig J Spence who ran a gay call boy ring.

Endgame? idk, but he's not to be trusted, and neither is Alex Jones

Interesting. I thought all Trump supporters loved this man AND alex jones.
Thanks for the opinion though i will look into roy cohn

Hes a memelord thats out of his depth

He does have real access to Trump though

Meh, his book on Clintons and Bush crime family isn't so bad

liar and fraud

explain?

>I am a liar and fraud

For once an honest Ausfalian.

He's trying to gain power so he can eventually spread Zika throughout the entire human population

lol

Ignore the shills, Roger Stone is GOLD. If you haven't been listening to his regular interviews with Alex over the last year then you don't really know what's been going on.

He's THE man.

Nigga looks like a randomised elf character on Skyrim

wtf i love zika now

Why does Cenk hate Roger Stone more than Alex Jones?

>Ignore the shills, Roger Stone is GOLD. If you haven't been listening to his regular interviews with Alex over the last year then you don't really know what's been going on.

lol even with listening to him Roger Stone has been a complete hack. A liar.

An opportunist. Roger Stone is the low of the low. remember when he tried to thwart the Wikileaks by making a fake announcement that there was an infodump at 3AM? idiot retard Stone

>cenk uyger

He is both physically and politically the antithesis of pic related bill cuck mahr

He has the weirdest fucking forehead

true

You really want to know about Roy Cohn? Watch Angels in America. It's actually a good movie. He had Reagan on speed-dail, but once he got AIDS, all his friends from the right wing dropped him

Roger Stone is one of the most effective political hatchet men in modern US history. He gets stories into the MSM that the candidate can't be associated with. The Willie Horton ad Bush Sr. ran against Dukakis in 88', Roger Stone.

He advises his clients to fire him roughly a month after they hire him. Trump did exactly this. He's just got too much dirt on him. He got his start working under CREEP (Nixon's people)