It seems to me like Sarah Silverman would have pulled out her cell phone & recorded the guy follow him to shame and...

it seems to me like Sarah Silverman would have pulled out her cell phone & recorded the guy follow him to shame and expose him. why didnt she do that?

You're surprised (((Sarah Silverman))) doesn't have evidence for her claims?

From what I can tell from this tweet, Sarah started sobbing and got the tears on a random woman's back. A man tried to warn the woman Sarah was crazy, and urged her to return to the safety of her house. The woman was then tazed by police.

shes 46 ell o fucking ell

no, its just weird that she seems to have an aggressive personality and she would whip out her phone and record a guy to show the world a racist it doesnt make sense to me because she seems really into this shit

Jews lie.

Oh shit, I didn't they heard me.

Learn English before you try to bant.

It's not her fault.

She's got a case of that Fake News bug that's going around.

She lies

She lied about that person not paying her, and when it was found out, she wasn't even sorry

Watcha doing rabbi, is her personality.

>>She is a us citizen 22 years
>>US Citizen 22 years
years

Once a wetback always a wetback.

what? she lied about who not paying her?

>She was born 22 years

It was about wage gap. She had a show with another male comedian at a club and at the end of the night he was properly paid while she only got consolation money for the taxi. She used this story as an example of times women get paid less than men. A while after the owner of the club itself recognizes the situation and makes a video on yt calling out Silverman, explaining she wasn't paid because she was actually never part of that night's show and she only went on the stage because her friend comedian invited her at the moment

Instead of going "sorry i lied" she responded with an interview saying people should never use her example to question the wage gap because women are actually suffering blablabla

based guy

That's what made me absolutely hate her.

Do these rich celeb cunts not understand that when you get caught lying THAT badly without shame you are never trustworthy again.

okay thanks!

>Instead of going "sorry i lied"

This is where you are misunderstanding the mindset of the militant leftist: she doesn't even consider that a lie.

She thinks that she was being tactical for her cause and the greater good and people are only trying to "call her out" for her """lie""" because they are against the nobility of her cause and want to remain on the wrong side of history like this cis shitlords that they are.

It is pathological with these people. They will lie in the name of progressiveness and become violent in the name of unity and think it justified every time.

Find something wrong with what that guy did Protip: you can't.

I know this is false because anyone who's been a real American citizen for 22 years would just have shot him.

Because it never happened, and it's just another jew screaming about imaginary "racists"

Jew basically don't do anything else.

Hey Rabbi whatcha doin?

Bonus points: People calling her a liar based off of that incident are actually sexists just proving her point.

Ah, just like fascists.

/thread

What's the problem for Sarah, then? If she's a citizen she could just go back to her apartment and everything would be cool.

top fucking kek

Because that shit never happened?

Also, they believe feelings > facts.

She didn't lie because it "felt" like it happened.

Leftism should be considered a mental disorder. Thinking that you are special, that your feelings trump facts, that the rich need to support you, that your degree in Transgender Cuisine should land you a six-figure job, that something you willingly paid for should be free, that you deserve anything for doing literally nothing, that the press is on our side except when it's not then it's fake news... there's just too much to list, but it's ridiculous how much cognitive dissonance and hypocritical thinking emanates from the left. Call the APA for DSM-VI.

>Things that never happened.jpeg

Do they realize shit like this lost the election for them and if you look around they appear to have learned nothing.

I'll take female comedian liars for 500 please Alex.

Seriously how convenient this story is. It really shows her contempt for her followers. 'They're idiots who will lap this obviously contrived bullshit up.'

So basically it's the same as a Jew yelling "IT WAS REAL IN MY MIND,GOYIM"

Sarah Silverman perplexes me. A few years ago she was going on talk shows and shit trying to defend racism as neccesary to open discussion, after she got called out for saying "chinks" in one of her """""""""""jokes""""""""""".

now shes on twitter everyday with a new case of "the words hurt more than the sticks and stones"