The West is DEAD. Flee to tight pussy and opportunity in Asia

In your heart of hearts you know I'm right.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y2_L71lFItk
youtube.com/watch?v=0zo8hwh0dwA&t=6s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So we become refugees ourself?

Elliot Roger.

Stop posting this thread

America will always be the goat

Apart from the pussy not being that tight. Half the female population think sex is just lying flat on the bed like a dead fish.

Japan is over crowded it really does not need any more people. It needs the old people to dye off and start to move into the future.

race mixing is degenerate

Elliot Roger was a kike and it's too late for me nihonjin. I've already been dragged into the pink tigeress. Sayonara to America, it was good while she lasted, but they're bad to us now. Say hello to Asia white rods of glory. The Great Lateral move.

That would be like a nigger having kids, never.

Kike!

Yeah, but that leaves 50% of females who don't starfish...

The old need to die and soon... They are backwards, the men have no manners except when with close company and well there are just too fucking many... On another note I'm welcoming my happa daughter tonight. She's gonna be an LPGA star.

You don't excite her anymore kenji. That's all. She was dreaming of us. Besides, you've got your...interests.

trump won, retard. the west isnt dead

Hope remains.

The West is alive until we fight.

It isn't about that anymore. Maybe it never was. He'll protect our flank. We won't be chased. We'll be stepping off with grace and into the promised land with our sacred seed and honor intact.

Half-asian, half-white male children have tiny penises and suffer from Elliot Rodger syndrome

Race mixing is the worst

Nips were noticeably tighter than their western counterparts and I have been with a fair few of both.

>Apart from the pussy not being that tight
i guess your noodle is more like bifun and less like udon, eh?

is fucking indonesian women redpilled?

There will be pussy to embrace our goodness. To clench upon the outside of our penis as we shoot loads into asians, and they make babbies for us, and bake bread and play house.

How could they possibly get tthat idea?

Wonder why senpi

Know because chinks are all ugly and their cunts stink you might not be able to see it or smell it through a computer while your jackin it but they're all disgusting whores who fuck outside of race 24/7 like the degenerates they are. Pretty much white women but with smelly salmon slashes.

Jews are afraid of us whites escaping. That's why they throw their control opposition false flagging kikes in the way of us to hinder us with these lies. They don't want us to fall into adventure or true love or anything of the kind. They want us to be slaves of these manwomen, these arabs this black swine.

Already did. Nip girls are thirsty. Where there's a demand, a supply shows itself.

Asian women fucking love whites. They treat us like princes. You don't believe me? Try!

Japanese people like to see animals squirm before eating them. They've invented ways of killing animals fresh enough that they can throw them in hot frying pans and watch their nerves fire before digging in.

They are like the Chinese, monsters.

Don't even get me started on how they treat other humans.... Unit 731

>procreate with asian woman
>have miserable misfit children who hate you both with a burning passion
>one day your incel son whose hatred for you is only rivaled by his hatred for himself posts about you on /r/hapas
>no amounts of empathy for what a vile piece of shit you are can console him
>son goes full elliott rogers
>hoard of angry half-asian manlets find you and beat you to death
>rape your corpse with their tiny cocks
procreating with asians is the surest way to snuff out your line.

No. You must preserve your life force, desu.

You will never be Chinese..or Canadian. Stop trying Laowai.
>pic related, typical canadian

sadly, this

Very good brother. Keep fertilizing their pussies with your loads. Make them happy. Make yourself. Make life. I smile!

does vagina really smell as bad as people say?

Like salty piss

Kikes samefagging themselves. Truly a pathetic a disgusting race..

They want to block all exits. They want to cock block us, whites.

We want but movies on saturday nights, tight pussies, babbies, delights

What about the taste?

youtube.com/watch?v=0zo8hwh0dwA&t=6s

they smell you learn to love it

>Get Tandem language exchange app because learning Japanese
>Set Japanese to language obviously, but have been considering a trip to Vietnam too
>After a few days set second language to Vietnamese
>Suddenly like 5 Vietnamese girls add me in one night minutes from each other
>Whereas the Japanese girls would get annoyed with me, Vietnamese girls kept complimenting me, even married ones
>Vietnamese guys add me too, one guy is named "Nam"
>Extremely friendly and helpful
>mfw
I might need to focus more on Vietnamese a tad.

fuck you cunt i earned that (You) doesn't Sup Forums ban vpns i'm a woman i'm not capable of samefagging

You're the kike

:)

meaty

Woman are basically fish in every way.

yes go to China you retards

is that made from pussy?

ah fuck you already posted it.

didn't read the thread lel

Looks like you might have a problem that they can suck on your mouth as they take it out of you, and Uhh and Uhh and prosperity

King Kikes. You phoenician niggas will not win blocking us from japanese breasts this time! We are the best goy! Hold our hands as we make the best livestock and smirk as we nut Uuuuh

kek none of you are rich enough to land that girl

we approve this thread

fuutaaa wwaifuuu. Do you hear?

why not?

You underestimate our abilities to broduce.

For the blackhair clams

want some dik?

Become what I hate? No thanks

why are you so hateful?

Your loss ;)

Why would you be smelling down there?

I approve of the merging of egg and sperm.
She clenched. He came DEEP. Think Ocean.

>Half the female population think sex is just lying flat on the bed like a dead fish.

This is a marked improvement over my JAVs where they lie on the bed like a dead fish but also emit atonal, high-pitched, soul-rending wails like some sort of tiny yellow banshee.

Indian here. Asian women hate me. All women hate me as a matter of fact

I'd rather die fighting for the west than be a coward and hide in Jap Central

you produce 2 houses 4 sportcars?

If you have to flee, flee north. We'll make a white enclave within our own country. Since Brazil is our future, you'd better make sure you're living in our equivalent of Southern Brazil.

Fuck off we're full

make ur immigration laws not so harsh nigger i want some of that rice pucci too

Full of beta males.

The US will become minority white under Trump's presidency (assuming 8 years)

"Japanese girls are easy" is a bad meme perpetuated by pretend Chads. Southeast Asia is the where all the thirsty Asian girls are.

Lost so fucking hard

I just want to marry a cute and traditional asian. I don't want to waste my genetics into a white woman. We must create the master race of the future. Eurasian mullatos will rule over euroniggers, if white women don't shit their foetus like they like to and euronigs exist in the first place.

Breed intelligently, this is the future of the specie we're talking about.

I would plant my seed into a Japanese qt. I hear Japan is over populated and is willing to hand them out these days.