Has this guy been seen since his pro-trump rant?

has this guy been seen since his pro-trump rant?

i was talking to a black girl yesterday and she told me she thinks the government has him on some mind control shit. i could have brought up mkultra cause it was clear she hadn't heard of that program but we were talking in front of other people so i just laughed at her and asked her why the hell the government would want to control kanye west? the people around us clearly thought she was a retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iXj_GDktXaA
outpost-of-freedom.com/operatio.htm
vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/origins-and-techniques-of-monarch-mind-control/
saatchiart.com/account/artworks/2717
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>She watches television and consumes pop culture.
>Wonders if other people might be under government mind control.

Also, the fuck were you talking to a nigress for? Have some fucking decency man.

Fucking bitch. A girl can word her thoughts but you are too much of a pussy for it?

Nope. Just bullshit stories of how he's doing better and blah blah blah.

I have tried to explain this to people myself and they just laugh and go "okay yeah that's weird" but I know they think it's fine and he's just "crazy".

The fact is they already have gay guys like Milo speaking out in favour of Trump they can't have a massive BLACK celebrity doing the same otherwise it looks like they're wrong.

Also what fucking world do we live in where this happens and no one questions it

she was being loud and she sounded like a moron.

>but I know they think it's fine and he's just "crazy".
this black girl basically subscribed to the dave chapell thing that (((something))) in hollywood makes you go crazy

The last I heard was they were blaming it on the robbery in Paris. Apparently he couldn't sleep because he was scared something would happen to Kim.

Except that happened months ago and they just happen to take him, against his will, directly after he endorses Trump and calls out major names in the industry. But this is all normal apparently.

I didn't even think that could happen in America? How can they just come in and take him because he's allegedly sleep deprived (if that story is to be believed)?

remember when he made comments about the jews controlling the media industry?

Kanye has been suspicious of being taken for years. It's in his music. I was meant to put a post together the other day but I forgot. Might go through and put it together tomorrow. Just some of the things he says just seem odd now that this is happening.

source?

>government would want to control kanye west?

Because black people listen to rich black celebrities and if they can't control their melanin golems then it's anudda shoah!

>During a November 26, 2013 radio interview, West explained why he believed that President Obama had problems pushing policies in Washington: "Man, let me tell you something about George Bush and oil money and Obama and no money. People want to say Obama can't make these moves or he's not executing. That's because he ain't got those connections. Black people don't have the same level of connections as Jewish people...We ain't Jewish. We don't got family that got money like that."[244] In response to his comments, the Anti-Defamation League stated: "There it goes again, the age-old canard that Jews are all-powerful and control the levers of power in government."[245] On December 21, 2013, West backed off of the original comment and told a Chicago radio station that "I thought I was giving a compliment, but if anything it came off more ignorant. I don't know how being told you have money is an insult."[246]

youtube.com/watch?v=iXj_GDktXaA
I though this clip made him look sorta goofy.

In the same rant he talks about how scared he is that DJ Khaled will send assassins to kill him. He's already mentioned being on Lexapro in his songs, saying that he's not crazy on some level is just stupid.

This year alone he released an album, was supposed to release a second, was working on Cruel Winter, went on tour, fell out with his best friend and mentor, was crucified by the media because of the Taylor Swift thing, had a child, his wife was robbed at gunpoint, and he released a fashion line. That's enough to make anyone have a mental breakdown.

That's certainly the story they want you to believe and I agree, that's a fucking lot of shit to deal with but it's just crazy that it happens at that moment in time. The day after he has his rant on stage.

It's just one hell of a coincidence is all.

He's being mentally reprogrammed by the Illuminati in a rape dungeon somewhere.

I think the rant and subsequent cancellation of his tour was just a wake up call to his family to get him into the hospital. The fact that he mentions Trump a couple of times in a 30 minute rant is the coincidence imo

Stop with your omni-cuck libtard knee-jerk reaction to every single criticism of any human being who is not a white male, no matter how valid the criticism is. Stop it. We forgive you for nazi German, we know it's not your fault. Stop this ridiculous compensation behaviour immediately.

Not only him, but I dont think Beyonce and the others are also showing up or saying something.

Op is a faggot indeed.

I think something is up.
They put him in for being mentally unstable, but if you look back at Kanye's history that doesn't really fit.
Kanye has been mentally unstable (potentially autistic with synaesthesia) for decades, he has not been institutionalized for this long, although he has been on lexapro (SSRI Antidepressant).
Knowing that Kanye has been odd and mentally unstable for years, it seems strange that the day after going on a rant where he calls the (((media))) out for lying, as well as (((Zuckerberg))) and (((Jewgle))) for lying to the people he gets put in a mental institution.
This was one of the facilities where MK Ultra testing occurred (and may still occur under a different name).
Also, Kanye's wife was robbed in Paris (and rumoured to have been sexually abused) after showing an inclination towards Trump.
Hollywood and the music Industry is fucked, Kanye has been redpilled for a while and he has just pushed over the edge of what (((they))) deem acceptable.
I have no doubt that if he does not die soon, they will ensure that his career is destroyed, his presidential run is snubbed, and that he loses all credibility as an artist and a public figure.

Isn't MK ULTRA Monarch now?

That feel when a black girl is ballsier about her powerlevel than you

fucking cuck

>I have no doubt they'll just destroy him
They couldn't make pedo charges stick with MJ, an abused man touched in the head who actually did just make a safe space ranch for children to not worry about abuse, and he was getting too close. So they killed him. Look at the docs statements after his death.

Jew me, sue me, kike me, don't you black or white me

yeah, I heard that too, i think it had something to do with child abuse

>pic related an artist who was abused in the monarch program

What's the monarch program?

Kanye mentioned (((them)))
>Black on black lies is worse than black on black crime
>The (((jews))) share their truth on how to make a dime

I'm pretty sure they destroyed Bill Cosby, Prince, and probably some others I'm forgetting.
Sometimes the execs just kill for the royalties.

Also another kanye lyric from 2010

>At the mall their was a seance
>Just kids, no parents
>Then the sky filled with herons
>I say the devil in a Chrysler LeBaron

Strange mention of kids in a ritual, especially with the knowledge of there being rampant abuse of child actors (and children in general) in Hollywood and Music

I hope he's alright. kanye is weird but very entertaining, and he does not seem to fall for race baiting

Experiments that used the manipulation of psychology in combination with occult rituals (including child abuse) to create intense dissociation in subjects.
The abusers would give the children teddy bears so that they would form emotional bonds, then they would restrain the children while they tortured the teddy bears.

Notice how in the image there is ghostly version of the child?
That represents the dissociation triggered by the experiments.

The artist who painted this suffers from dissociation, she is known as both Kim Noble and Ria Pratt.

The private continuation of MKUltra. Take the credibility of the sources as you will, but there's evidence out there if you want to use it as a starting point.
outpost-of-freedom.com/operatio.htm

vigilantcitizen.com/hidden-knowledge/origins-and-techniques-of-monarch-mind-control/

Yeezy is by far one old tbe most famous and culturally relevant people alive today. Do you really think (((they))) would permit him to wrongthink?

more tinfoil bs

that painting is so deeply unsettling.

>that picture
so diverse

That entire album made me sick to my stomach, and I've been on this site way too fucking long and will watch a brown man beheading without a blink. It's some seriously fucked up shit and I genuinely wanted to fucking help this woman.

what album?

I know a lot of people hate Kanye on this board (everywhere else really), but I have a lot of respect for him.
The media has played him dirty ever since he interrupted Taylor Swift, taking his statements out of context and blasting him over tiny shit.
He never played the good goyim in the music industry, he tends to stand up for what's right and has always done his own shit musically.
Kanye might be the most influential artist after 2000, his albums have had a big impact on today's sounds.
I get the feeling that he is in a very bad place right now and that he is in danger.
Just look at how many times he says he is putting his well-being on the line during his rant in Sacramento.
I don't want to see Kanye be killed of blackballed by (((them))), because I think he has a lot more to give.

>inb4 nigger loving faggot

The one mentioned, Googling the artist name will get you there.

That one with the fucking bear man. And she always signed, "PRATT was HERE" between please save us, help us, etc. Even the art from her alter personalities hints at extreme abuse.

I'm not easily disturbed, but this fucked me up

>saatchiart.com/account/artworks/2717

IT'S IN HIS CODE, DOE

I...I'm not going to sleep tonight

Jesus fucking christ. I've seen gore shit that I'd jerk off too before seeing that again

I hope he's never seen again.

I honestly think he might be autistic.
I think he has seen some shit though, he's redpilled to some extent.

>they can't have a massive BLACK celebrity doing the same otherwise it looks like they're wrong.

Wrong, no one takes his rants seriously as a rights activist type. If Dave Chappelle was to speak in favor of trump then you'd have a point but not much of one. Trump isn't going to change a thing anyway hes just the same celebrity face of the GOP who have held power for half of the time since ww2. Trump isnt even radical its like a rerun of Reagan. You only feel like its a radical shift because you bought the bullshit election promises that were blown out of proportion by SJW media like TYT.

"They" don't give a shit its the opposite side of the same coin, they back both horses.

>i could have brought up mkultra cause it was clear she hadn't heard of that program but we were talking in front of other people so i just laughed at her and asked her why the hell the government would want to control kanye west? the people around us clearly thought she was a retard.
fucking cuckold coward retard, go back to le ddit you fucking bitch

>talking to a black girl

bump