Can someone explain how the Australian army

Can someone explain how the Australian army
lost a war to emus? how is that even remotely possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Brisbane

After the american conquest, the now living australians have no responsibility in the defeat to the emus.

>Taking to the field on 13 November 1932, the military found a degree of success over the first two days, with approximately 40 emus killed.

>that's right, 40 emus. my sides are orbiting

You think the abos were the apex predators before the brits arrived?

Armies are trained to fight people, not do animal control.

Retarded attempt to save farmers crops and get the military to get off their asses during the Great Depression.

They had no idea how to kill Emu's effectively so wasted too much ammunition to kill ratio to be cost effective so gave up. Better off giving the guns to the farmers but they probably would've sold them.

It is still hilarious though.

DELET THIS

Wikipedia and it's sources.

BEAKED

i was just chimposting

YOU WEREN'T FUCKING THERE CUNT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT IT WAS LIKE

apology for poor english

when were you when Heat dies
i was sat at home reading about change of post-industrial society paradigm when Zwarte Piet rang

‘Heat is kill'
‘no’

Turns out shitposting doesn't translate well to the battlefield.

Emus got robbed.

From what I've read

The Australian military had spent the majority of its resources learning how to develop weaponized shitposting.
So how much so that when it came time to do actual battle they found themselves both undertrained and under-equipped to do so.Make no mistake weaponized shitposting is extremely effective against foreign enemies but since the emus in question were also Australian natives it was not effective.

I'm sure an actual Australian can fill in any of the details I may have forgotten.

> also emus have tiny fast moving heads that do not lend themselves to being shot and can pretty much disembowel you with a single kick

So we know their weakness.

>also emus have tiny fast moving heads that do not lend themselves to being shot and can pretty much disembowel you with a single kick

They are similar to the Agents from The Matrix.

FOWAF

Sharp claws, powerful beaks, run fast, attacked in large numbers. They closed the gap that gave the gun-wieling humans in a short amount of time. It's like like samurai charging a line of riflemen. Before bodies clash on the battlefield, nothing beats a gun. Once they come together though, guns are mostly useless. They killed some emus during the charge, but once the bodies came together those humans didn't stand a chance. Morale would've been shattered instantly as giant talon wielding super birds started literally carving their countrymen apart. I'm honestly surprised the Australians are still there.