youtu.be/b0qjNy9nqHM
vice.com/en_ca/read/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails
youtube.com/watch?v=7vRvr0R49yU
youtube.com/watch?v=DpnGRqA3D4g
youtu.be/wXpmirTs5bE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do people read this garbage

Vice is gay and the person who wrote that is a gay. lol

Vice can lease the gawker office space now. They were in the same building.

so they can be entertained and feel like they're peering into some dark web underbelly.

>omg trump is LITERALLY hitler
>omg these "alt right" people are LITERALLY nazis
>omg these people are so racist
>omg, they're ruining the Matrix for me
>omg, omg

Postign

I actually like all of their TV shows. Balls Deep is pretty funny to watch and the show where the Asian guy reviews restaurants is authentic.
I'm still waiting for Balls Deep to do a show at the Knob Creek machine gun shoot though.
youtu.be/b0qjNy9nqHM

>Vice News

Didn't Gavin McGuinness used to work for them but their new leftist leader fired him so he went on to report for Rebel Media and Breitbart News, incurring more success than he did with Vice News?

Vice News is a cuck, through and through. I like how they cherrypick two lines out of literally 100 million posts.

please dont tell me this is a trap

Friendly reminder that The Washington Post considers Ron Paul a Putin propagandist and cites Vice News as one of the only legitimate objective news sources currently operating.

Reminder it is now run by Rupert Murdoch.

>tfw you were in this thread

Oh, and Eastern Europeans aren't white.

Remember when vice was about going to warzones, going to n korea, etc? Now their stories are like : Transgender abbo, weed and dick piercings!

Btw fuck off vice, you faggots

(((author)))

REMINDER THAT VICE WRITERS
_LITERALLY_
DRINK CUM
vice.com/en_ca/read/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails

>quoting an anonymous message board
Anyone that takes an article like that seriously is retarded.

One day CNN will quote Sup Forums posts in addition to twitter.

>2016
>msn now in all out open war with Sup Forums

wew

this is just sad

>VICE, a multi-million dollar company, paid someone to read/post on Sup Forums and then write an article about it
>they call it journalism

and these are the people that are "on the right side of history", may god have mercy on us all

I used to like Vice when they did cool documentaries in Third World countries.

Recently they've become Buzzfeed-tier. Same thing happened to Cracked.

I wonder how much longer Breitbart has?

being redpilled also means higher than average knowledge of history and throwing whig history narrative to trash

stupid (((Vice)))

People who Sup Forums has told me are not white:

> Eastern Europeans
> Scandinavians
> Mediterraneans
> Germans/French
> Russians
> Anglos

People Sup Forums has told me definitively are white:

> ???

>vice.com/en_ca/read/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy fucking shit.

They think they understand the meme because they troll. We were born inside the meme... Molded by it.

back in the day, like a decade ago, Vice was pretty cool. I always scored the free magazines at the local skateshop or whatever.

Nowadays I can't even tell from the titles of the articles if it's Vice or Slate.

There was one that was about bride kidnapping in Kyrgyzstan or someplace that was pretty neat.

literally six anonymous opinions. you do understand that Sup Forums is more than just one person right?

r-right?

>mfw

Looks like Mike is gonna have his work cut out for him.

Shane Smith, CEO of VICE used to fuck girls with Gavin McInnes, one time Gavin's penis went inside Shane's condom.

This the content dropped significantly in the last two years. Actually used to be really interesting.

>white people
>white

pick one

>vice
>vice canada

you cant make this shit up

Argentina is definitely white.

Holy fuck. VICE ON SUICIDE WATCH.

This is what I will cite everytime anyone mentions Vice. You've done great service Norway. What a bunch of pooftas.

>vice.com/en_ca/read/getting-wasted-on-cum-cocktails

2th part of Eastern European thread,lads.

People who think Sup Forums is more than one person
> (you)

People who think Sup Forums is just one single entity
> everyone else

I love how these sinking ships of leftist media must now rely on us to get viewership. It's like they purposely make these retarded analyses just to get traffic from outraged Sup Forums users.

This is so gold. Talk about credible news source.

Funny. Vice was where I first heard about the Clintons and Haiti.

Vice employees will never be real journalists with real jobs.

you should start taking random snippets from vice articles and sandwich the text between two conspiracy theories vaguely referencing the text, but not really with "Sup Forums News" as the header

Funny how Obama appearing on a TV Show is a sure sign that the show will go full retard with propaganda the very next day. When he was interviewed by Vice, I knew the ride was over. Their coverage of Ukraine was too good.

>not being able to tell
r u gay

youtube.com/watch?v=7vRvr0R49yU

Looks like Starman was right:

youtube.com/watch?v=DpnGRqA3D4g

(1:43) "Here's a song dedicated to the left wing. What can we learn from them? Not a damn thing... unless you're learning all about fuck-ups; they drink semen out of glass cups."

>the left-wing drinks semen out of glass cups

IT'S LITERALLY FUCKING TRUE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Vice
Talking shit about itself

>watcha doing rabbi?

Vice BTFO

>Work for them

He founded them.

Then was forced out. Also forced out of his own advertising agency later.

This, they're just buzzfeed tier reporters that push the same leftist "omg we r so oppressed" agenda.

We're fusing Slav, Mongol and Scandinavian blood, we're better than white, we're nomad barbarian master race

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

VICE IS OWNED BY SOROS

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

THIS DUDE IS FUCKING SITTING HERE READING EVERY FUCKING THREAD ABOUT HIM LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

What a bunch of hilarious faggots.

It's an anonymous board where people will say anything to offend people because it's truly anonymous. Also there's fucking trolls.

I love how they call themselves vice news yet they're already the old farts who don't understand the internets.

Imagine you are dreaming, and you have dreamt up a bunch of different characters, and given these character have certain attributes that make them act in a certain way. These characters are seperate within the dream, but are always really just you

This is a legitimate explaining the creation/existence of the universe (T. Campbell)

Some faggot has dreamt us all up for a thought experiment. We are characters in its dream. But we have been cut of from the source and think we are seperate conscious beings. But we are all really one entity.

I'm not sure about my race, but I'm definitely a wizard.

They will nitpick the worst troll posts to push their own agenda, the same way cnn did. Fuck them. I'm pretty sure they just screencap their own posts at this point.

Whiter than you are

Not gonna lie former vice reader here but after this latest goof I'm going to be getting my news from real news sites like Washington post and CNN.

Vice =
All drugs are cool and skinny 'journalists' flirting with fagots like Russel Brand

Literally shit tier that even hipsters are beginning to hate

Utter crap

I think that President Obama was really good because he improved race relations so much and didn't try to destablise the middle east for short-term gain and was only a millionaire thus making him practically working class. Trump worries me because he is far more likely to start a nuclear war with Russian than renowned peace-lover, anti-war activist, and Presidential candidate Hillary.

Also, because Bush wasn't a good public speaker and occasionally stumbled over his words, we should ignore his educational background and literally everything he has ever said.

Thank G-d Real News (tm) such as Vice Magazine is keeping us safe!

nice bait

because it's interesting content (the pol part that is). so they are giving people a taste. more interesting debate than anyone will write on vice.

people talk trash on how petty pol is, but the topics are interesting if you take off your brainwash glasses. talking about ethnicity and history isn't a pointless debate.

cracked has pretty good war stories

Disgusting

why does she wear the mask?

He started it with two mates in Canada, don't know what happened but they fell out eventually, my guess is they were leftie faggots.

It's certainly cancer now. I don't care if they cherry pick, but they don't get banter and shitposting, and they don't realise the implications of any cunt being able to post with anonymity. Hell, it could even be Vice themselves, it wouldn't surprise me as I'm literally the head honcho at Vice, I'm as bent as a six dollar bill and suck dogs' cocks everyday as is my right as a leaf.

It's called being progressive and smashing fascism.

GAS THE KIKES
RACE WAR NOW
1488 1776
WORLD WIDE

There is no future with niggers. There is no future with jews. There is no diversity in Europe. There is no diversity in America. The natural anti-bodies to foreign bacteria and discriminating against the invaders.

Our future. Our time. The white man marches on.

Hi vice!!! I expect to see this in your new article.

Heil Hitler in that case.

Who cares user? It's not gay to like feminine boys anyway. They don't call it "boipucci" for nothing.

Good thing they're too dumb to understand either way.

You see!?? How the fuck can anyone here be white supremacists when there is literally no-one who's actually white?

((((they))))

newfag

>They actually pay someone to screen cap threads and write shit about tem.

The funniest part is that leftists absolutely cannot understand irony or satire. When they see a website like Sup Forums, they walk away believing that everything they have seen are real opinions by real people.

boipucci is the future.

That's a very contentious sentiment fellow alt right poster, I hope no-one at Vice sees that, they'll have a field day. I certainly hope you don't say anything disparaging about feminists or those of a transgender persuasion either, that would be embarrassing!

>barbarian
>master race

"news"

Because they are either retarded, pop-culture hungry hipsters, turbo progressives (a different kind of retardation), or simply lived so much in a sheltered world and need confirmation bias.

Yeah, in the beginning it had some 25-40% of readable articles. Now I'd say it's less than 1 out of 100.

But hey, at least they are not "FAKE NEWS" or "RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA OMG!!"

Vice is just social justice warriors and oven dodgers. Used to be good, but like everything these cunts touch, they fucked it.

Assad did nothing wrong

bitch is high as hell

>implying my opinioms arent real

They might be exaggerated for dramatic or comedic effect, but my shitposts are more or less how I feel. That said they're still fucking stupid because they think everyone here, and on the internet at large, isn't a lazy fuck and will actually act on some of their thoughts

>MSM news
>basically stuck at the level of a child in trying to understand us
>not even at a lurker status
>literally us 10 years ago

kek

probably because they are retards lol

A FUCKING ISLAND

Yeah and?

How shit must Vice be to have to comb through hundreds of threads in the hopes of being able to find a post that is triggering enough to liberal retards be turned into clickbait.
Vice is dog shit

Here Vice, I like to fuck them in the ass and giving enemas

I'M NOT GAY, THAT'S YOU, YOU'RE GAY
youtu.be/wXpmirTs5bE

Do you think any of these (((journalists))) will swallow the redpill while they're here? They talk about it as if it's a joke now, but how long can one lurk here before ideological conversion takes place?

Redpill me on vice, pol. Are they white?

VICE DAILYMAIL RT BUZZFEED YOU RACIST FUCKS PUT ME IN THE NEWS

No they wont, if you actually try to analyze them, their behavior and how they generally go through life, and what they write. You can see that they basically never grew up. You know how in a similar way niggers never really develop further past age 13? Well through somekind of genetic malfunction, these r selected, double digit morons (IQ inflated by kikes), also never really developed further beyond the age of 15.

They, like the other degenerates like they are forever stuck being dumb teenagers, and that also happens to be their public audience. Kek. low quality, genetic trash they are.