Explain this shit, UK. Explain it now

Explain this shit, UK. Explain it now.

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-toronto-idUSN2151421720071227
youtube.com/watch?v=lErO9lp201Q
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/17/muslim-lives-matter-rioters-cleared-provoked-pub/
youtube.com/watch?v=WDYSQKciM34
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so progressive

It's the current year!

Over 20 years, there were 1,400 brown-on-white rapes.

Every year in the USA, there are 30,000 black-on-white rapes.

Explain yourself, you fat cunt, and also explain why you voted for a nigger president twice.

British polit-comissairs were hard at work to keep it under the rug & running. All there really was to it, was that they kept a blind on it. Because it didn't fit the narrative.

im pretty sure we sent those cunts to prison. but the story is the Labour city council told the police not to arrest them as it would piss off the paki community and labour felt that votes are more important than the well being of working class girls.

1400 brown on white rapes is not even half of what happens in the USA yearly

YOU fucking explain your shit

it's a race to the bottom then

reuters.com/article/us-toronto-idUSN2151421720071227

Top ket.

The chosen it seems.

>comparing a case of 5 men raping 1400 kids to the entire nationwide crime statistics of another country

you gonna give us a real answer britbong or keep deflecting

Labour.

Final solution for the chav problem?

It's like that episode of the simpsons where they introduce badgers to eat the snakes, then bears to kill the badgers.

>German polit-comissairs were hard at work to keep it under the rug & running. All there really was to it, was that they kept a blind on it. Because it didn't fit the narrative.

UK population: 64 million
US population: 350 million

UK Muslim population: 3 million
US black population: 40 million

Are the colonies getting uppity again?

I mean its not like they're 40% black, is it?

o wait

england is full of fags

any obstacle you put infront of bottoms, they'll plow on through with glee

We're talking about you nation being so fucked, your leaders covered up a Muslim child sex ring for nearly 2 decades just to get the votes of the useful idiot sandniggers.

Your own white children's innocence was sacrificed for votes. That's so fucking terrible, you'll never, ever, be able to love it down.

Your leaders could have stopped it, they didn't, so they sold you out for the sandniggers vote. Just dreadful.

13% actually.

Get off your high horse, OP. You would have plowed those lolis if you were in the same situation as those Pakistani men. Where's your compassion?

Yeah. But in germany, the women aren't minors (for the most part). You still get off worse, even though this pissing contest is already quite a sad one.

>62% white country

Memes aside. Did anything happen to them? What this a big story or was it suppressed?

We have millions upon millions more white people than you. Not to mention the "Hispanic" class which contains millions of white Hispanics.

>Left wing government in charge

There's your answer.

youtube.com/watch?v=lErO9lp201Q

oh and it's 72% according to latest figures.

including latinos

>Not a single rape video from Rotherham
Explain this shit, UK. Explain it now.

>We have millions upon millions more white people than you

This argument again.

Your country is only 62% white.

If the USA was a room with 10 people in, only 6 people in there would be white.

If the UK was a room, with our 93% white rating, 9 people out of the 10 would be white.

Your country is fucked, demographic wise.

White hispanics.

>latinos
>white

Pick one. They're as degenerate as nigs

>Did anything happen to them?
In essence, pakis and other shit-skins gave little girls (as low as ~10) booze and drugs, to have sex with them. Being the half-retarded growing-up children they are, they really went for the deal, some even thinking themselves their girlfriends and stuff.

All of this, was known by the proper authorities, but swept under the rug because it would be racist to report. Shit. You. Not.
(Reminds us of anything? Yeah. Our own countries, swede-bro. -.-)

>Gangs.
>Including 5 men.
Read the article. It wasn't 1400 by the same 5 men those were just the one our incompetent Labour council controlled police force arrested.

Why didn't they record it with their phone?

Have you met an actual Latino? A Caucasoid Latino? A Latino who fled Cuba when Castro took over? A God fearing Latino? A Latino who loves the Dallas Cowboys? A Latino who reads the Bible?

You just met some Mestizo mud people. Those aren't real Latinos. Those aren't white.

>We have millions upon millions more white people than you.
>Flag

ftfy

Well if Nixon didn't invent the worthless classification all of them would be classified as mud so what is your point?

you're nowhere near 70% white

Reminder that the US counts Middle Eastern people and North Africans as white. We may be fucked, but this is no place for you to talk

gas the asians

Whites brought over blacks for slave labor and now we're stuck with them. Why exactly do you bring in shitskins?

Ok fine but where does this "62%" shit come from? Take out all the Caucasoid Hispanics and it's more like 64.

inb4 "the EU made us"

apparently some dads managed to find where their daughters were being raped by these animals. the police arrested the dads for disorderly behavior. rapists allowed to continue business.
I am so sad to see what has happened to Britain, they are right behind sweden for being biggest cuck country in my opinion

>Ok fine but where does this "62%" shit come from?

Numbers and statistics are so very hard.

UK = 87.5 Muslim-on-white rapes per year
USA = 30,000 Black-on-white rapes per year.

Adjusting for population, the UK still has one (1) Muslim-on-white rape for every 343 black-on-white rapes the USA has.

What, exactly, is your point? That Americans can't count?

Government hates competition

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Westminster_paedophile_dossier

An evil government, and an ignorant, frightened populace. but it will change.

>That Americans can't count?
see They literally cant.

I misread that as "the police arrested the dads for dishonorable behavior"

>I am so sad to see what has happened to Britain
south africa is even worse

They just have a different culture.
Not their fault.

UHHHH DURRRRRR en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demography_of_the_United_States
>63.7
SIXTY THREE POINT SEVEN

I am not surprised my visually impaired friend

>they are right behind sweden for being biggest cuck country in my opinion

Not Germany? Or South Africa? Or France? Canada?

How do you even put us in the top 5? My country has issues, sure. But we're not that bad.

I'm so very sorry I forgot the .7

It rounds up to 64 you faggot. Now who can't count?

Someone shop this so shes chopping off a dudes head

>Ok fine but where does this "62%" shit come from?

The US National Census.

I'm so very sorry I said 62% and not 64%.

That changes everything. Your country is totally not overrun with niggers, lol

>2010.
Nice try Juan Togo-back.

Kek, yeah same with Zimbabwe. but who really cares about anything in africa. The British being cucked and raped by foreigners in their homeland is tragic though

Actual Rotherham (outskirts) fag here
They all went down for decades, to much media coverage and fanfare. Another local brown paedo ring was sentenced right when the Westminister investigation collapsed a few weeks ago.
The South Yorkshire Police are being harried to death from all sides for their various sins over the years.
I don't hear much about the ongoing 'far right' demo's in Rotherham anymore, but I don't see many pakis around here anymore either. When I do they keep their eyes on the floor.
We occasionally get a little gangs of immigrants loitering about, but you can bet they're fair game for the cocaine fiends & weed barons that are our main export these days, so they don't stay for long.

The seething anger is real. Vented in the dark, away from our state of the art CCTV system in the town centre. My best mates could beat 20 Afghans to death in the woods. They wouldn't breath a word to me or anyone.
breitbart.com/london/2016/11/17/muslim-lives-matter-rioters-cleared-provoked-pub/

>comparing Britain, one of the literal white motherlands to a colony on redman clay that's been around for less than 300 years.

Wew guys, you managed to stay whiter than us in your own fucking HOMELAND, give yourselves a round of applause!!

>can we stop with the comparisons now plz
Yeah we're full of darkies, but shit on the bathroom floor and shit on the kitchen table warrant different levels of concern.

You wiped out 99% of natives. That isn't an excuse for such shitty demographics

>different culture = wrong culture
if they wanna rape children then they should have stayed in Pakistan, same with you ahmed

>Have an entire country to yourselves after conquering the natives

>End up nearly at only 63.7% of your demographic being white

get rekt

>tfw I keep getting called from an '01709' number on my phone
>tfw It's a Rotherham area code

I'm too scared to ring it back in case its a durka durka looking for some white wimmin to cum inside

We're deporting people very soon. Hbu?

Does Sup Forums not check gets anymore? You're going to lose Kek's favor

same m8

We're all gonna make it

Sorry Jamal, you have a deep rooted problem that won't be helped by deportation

youtube.com/watch?v=WDYSQKciM34

kek. the mayor of your capital is a Muslim Paki. you cunts are cucked as fuck and have been for some time. French have always been gay, never considered them a manly state in the first place. Canadians are french and British which makes it a cuck cesspool . I actually used to think highly of the British which is why I consider them so cucked now.

Lmao it's not even current year

>Over 20 years, there were 1,400 brown-on-white rapes.

Lol.

It's what years of Tory and Labour governments do to you when they lie through their teeth and the only argument they have is "At least we're not Labour/Conservatives"

Both these parties need to die before we can actually get some good ones, the rot has gotten to the very core of the parties

""""assault""""

>english joint stock companies found American colonies on premise of using slave labor to grow tobacco and rice
>when those become unprofitable US begins growing cotton, another labor intensive crop demanded by the english
>FF to current year, english fags on Sup Forums aren't blaming themselves for US demographics

Except that many had mental problems and/or lived in care-homes because their parents were addicts. I've hears stories of that kind of teens and because of their issues they are easily taken advantage of.

I hope shitting on former colonies makes you feel better as you give up legitimate white-man's clay.
>soon you'll be in our position
>minus the guns
>also your immigrants fuck more kids and will make you convert

You're getting shot by niggers faster than you're shooting niggers, the whole guns thing really bit you in the arse

It's your problem now

Immigrants should not get punished over sexual emergencies on women over 18

It's your country's fault
pay reparations

LE 50% white

White women college graduates 51% vote hillary

most america white women are feminist and cutural marxist

most america white women hate white male
and backstabbing whore

california to texas coal burning whore everywhere

TFW eisenhower's america is dead
white will be assimilate by hispanic/black

2050 there is no white people in USA
USA become Third World Country

I really hate baby boomers and 68 movement

That photo sums up Europe and America perfectly, how beautiful !

>UK = 87.5 Muslim-on-white rapes per year
What utter shit.
Girls are having the shit raped out of them by Muslims in the northern towns.