#pizzagate is the biggest scandal in human history... by far

#pizzagate is the biggest scandal in human history... by far.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sLgNm_ay4Sk
dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=zf0ZyJigOGw
youtube.com/watch?v=TKaP0Y_4COE
web.archive.org/web/20141220023447/http://www.mybestapizza.com/
archive.is/aZhyG
archive.is/86K4P
youtube.com/watch?v=Gi6ryNOg8z0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Still don't know what it's all about.

We're crashing this plane with no survivors.

Go look it up then

Is that you, Belgiumfag? Give me more esoteric books.

I dony understand. Is pic related?

FAKE NEWS ALERT

>pizzagate discussion
>people contemplate if or if nots
>shills approach
>ITS FUCKING NOTHING YOU AUTISTS STOP RESEARCHING THIS YOUR WASTING YOUR TIME STOP
>Everyone invests more time in Pizzagate
Its like they lack simple human understanding.

pizza gate is not fake news, wake up bucko

the streisand effect at work. it seems they hire literal sperglords.

Yes it is. I was here while it was cuncuckded.

Then you'll have some credible evidence to post.

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

shut the fuck up you slant eyed gook/autist english teacher

>#pizzagate is the biggest scandal in human history... by far.

Nope, this is a lie. I read on Wikipedia that it was proven a conspiracy theory!

It's like YOU lack simple human understanding. They like to create stories or conspiracies to draw away attention from something. They've done this for centuries, millennia even.

Thought so.

Plenty of us were here when it kicked off and it wasn't made up. Stop the misinformation, #pizzagate is not fake news, it is a theory with lots of facts to back it up.

GUYS

You faggots need to make a concise image/video/blog post about pizzagate if you want any one beyond conspiracy theorists on Sup Forums to believe you

Seriously, in politics, you have to have the public opinion behind you to have any leverage at all. Send this shit to Alex Jones or something (Although he has been talking about how all the elites participate in child trafficking, and I respect his opinion a lot after this election)

ice cream is a gateway drug

It depends what falls under the pizzagate.

If you include the multiply decade pedophillia in our politics and elites, then sure. (Marc Dutroux is a perfect example)

what am I supposed to see?

youtube.com/watch?v=sLgNm_ay4Sk

this. get to the part where she's sent to a large mansion full of rich people

Is there any hard evidence yet? Anyone doing a real investigation?

ok then

Haven't you seen their images with red lines leading everywhere on the page and Illuminati eyes (probably)?

No, that title would go to religion

This. fuck the shills

dcpizzagate.wordpress.com/ is the best summary

thanks for correcting the record cuck

>in human history
>elites drinking childs blood for health benefits since 20,000bc
but this time its really important guize!

White=virgins
Black=sadism

I didn't even get past this.

>he thinks the color code isn't real
Wake up buddy

Nice toys Podesta has in his bedroom no?

Standard decor...

Just wait for it...

> hat memes once again
Thanks for proving my point cuck

Nothing weird.

HAH!

Cabbage?

Cabbage!

idk it convinced me to stop caring

Haven't seen this here so I will share it as well.

I wish these threads would just stop.
As a long time Sup Forums veteran of the sorts these threads are cancer that comes and goes.
Beware all rookie posters out there these threads are meant to lead you astray from the real news of Sup Forums
It sounds spooky and all but it's meant to lead you away from real news
Stay safe friends! Trump #MAGA

See, this is a perfect example of a shill. Trying to discredit what I just said by calling me CTR. It's just like what they do with legitimate conspiracy theories. Brand someone a tinfoil and they won't believe you.

I'm on to you, motherfucker.

What is the real news then fucktard? This is the only real news

Is that because everyone in Japan is a virgin?

James Alefantis' instagram had a picture of L'Enfant cafe's owner Christopher Lynch in a "I

>accuse others of what you are guilty of
classic alinsky tactic

btw I'm not even investigating your pizza pedo friends, so you aren't burning any resources other than your own

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA :^) :^) :^)

youtube.com/watch?v=zf0ZyJigOGw

listen to the first and last sentence from this clip.

this is a reference to "kids in the hall" an old 90s comedy sketch show.

Prove it.

To anyone still wondering whether or not this guy is a shill, take a good hard look at what he just said. He just acknowledged that he's knowledgeable about different manipulation tactics. Now that's good if you're working with say... disinformation, is it not?

People, look at what other things are going on. What are they trying to hide with all this pizzagate shit?

Confirmed paid shill alert.

Nigger do you know where you are? Or does the multishill app not give you this info

SURE!

youtube.com/watch?v=TKaP0Y_4COE

I'm an oldfag

>loads of sites changed their logos and images
>just screenshots
God dammit Sup Forums I thought we taught you about archiving everything.

Except for the fact that the picture I put up came from a person located in the Netherlands.
Again nice try...

That took me about 30 seconds.

web.archive.org/web/20141220023447/http://www.mybestapizza.com/

I know very well that people on this board are knowledgable about how shills operate, but they are still a minority. The thing is, he's from America, the country with the highest amount of shills on the planet aside from Russia. Now couple that with his knowledge about these different manipulation tactics, with what I previously said and with the fact that he responded to my post which said they were trying to draw attention away from something.

The obvious conclusion to draw would be that he's a shill.

haha listen man I'm for exposing these losers, but just don't get sidetracked with inane details like this.

Considering the age old tales of selling your first born to the devil in exchange for gold/wealth/fame/whatever, this goes back as long as civilized history, further even.

You're trying to unravel generations upon generations of abuse and power

This extends so far beyond what any of us can comprehend

No matter how hard we fight or what we uncover, we'll never even dent the systems they have in place. The systems that have been built up and improved over thousands of years.

This is a battle that we simply can't win
Pisses me off desu

Yeah I've searched too
archive.is/aZhyG
archive.is/86K4P

If there are archives for everything, then they should be added to the article. Gives it more credibility

It's really not an obvious conclusoin, dickshoe. He's not the one posting about how a clearly valid investigation is pure coincidence and not worth looking into, that's you Achmed.

Are you better at playing dominoes on pasta or pizza?

If people like you stopped acting like a good little goy, we could all revolt against this systematic corruption embedded within governments around the world.

Why do you think these threads are being shilled so much? If this reaches mass awareness, this WILL happen.

Dunno who runs it but yeah would be a good idea.

Neither anymore, the constant plague of worry is too much for him to even sustain an erection for longer than a few seconds.

This might be of importance

33.516836N 36.275579E

A bunch of grown men conspiring to commit libel. They're planning all of this at a pizza place.

>Still don't know what it's all about.

congress is full of homosexuals getting blown by teenage page boys all day long

Isn't that the area the Israelis shot today?

>dominoes

this game is for niggers and spics

The common pleb doesnt give two shits though
Even if we provide solid evidence and serve it on a brick to their face they'll look away and pass it off as someone elses problem

If a revolt was going to happen, we'd have had it by now from the mainstream cases and how poorly they where handled

But fact is, unless its happening to their own kid they dont give two shits
And then when it does happen to their own, theres no one else with their back and theyre quickly silenced

We dont have the reach or the numbers to do anything, no matter how much we learn

Stacie and Chad wont care, why would they risk losing their nice barton semi and evenings in front of Eastenders when its not their kids being diddled

Its a losing fight and the more we learn, the more were just gonna end up depressing ourselves through being so powerless

Fuck off kike.

No idea, I don't watch the Jewivision

No it wouldn't of happened. Not one report has aired on MSM tele yet. Please stop trying to dissuade us from this. It will not work.

We have more than enough reach. Kek guides us, helping us utilise our maximum autism, so we can shitpost and meme our way into our new world.

ANYONE that thinks we are powerless, does not know the sheer strength of Sup Forums's undeniable force.

Just letting y'alls know that this page is very active:
voat Sup Forumspizzagate/

Mate, Id love nothing more than for this to lead to something. I'm not trying to dissuade anyone,
It just feels so fucking hopeless though

How much anger was there over pic related?
Why didn't we riot when this first broke? Hows the investigation going?

And this only for a bunch of low level trappers, and with msm hype

How are we ever going to take down elite / goverment / multinational groups who've been working on this for generations?

I doubt the average pol poster is going to have kids, let alone a structure to pass on our work to a new generation when we're too old to continue. This is too much for one lifetime, even together we simply don't have a fraction of the resources required to make anything of this

Unilever is controlled by members in the bilderberg group. Same people hillary and bill are controlled by

youtube.com/watch?v=Gi6ryNOg8z0

hi

Just as they have ritually raped and sacrificed children
From Gilles de Rais to Dutroux to Pizzagate, same old same old

it's not even real lmao.

>give meme retarded name
>be surprised when nobody gives a fuck/doesn't understand

Your Trolls are so lame... copy and paste the same message every day.. can't you come up with something new? The Truth will come out no matter how many times you troll the Threads.

>just art guys

yeah they don't even have any CP vidz as proof and the culprits didn't surrender to the poliece it's BS, totally not an issue lmao

>pizzagate
lemme get my tinfoil

You learn in Grade school that Wikipedia is not a trusted source... Use for brain. You people are like Toddlers who cover their eyes with their hands... when you get older and mature a bit you realize that the world doesn't disappear when you cover your eyes. Wake up! This is the Truth.

If we can't win, we'll destroy the world and everyone in it.

Why do you think we resonate with lord Kek?

That's our ultimate goal. To destroy this corrupt world.

Nice. Go ahead if you want, doesn't change its validity.

Belgiumfag here.

it is not even the biggest one you have made up

I happen to agree with Hanzo, the news will never touch this, which is fine for now, but we need hard evidence for normal people. They can't be bothered with all of the reading and research.

Trust in Kek, he shall guide

>b-b-but they talk about pizza all the time and have non nude non lewd pictures of children on their instagram.

top jej. nice proof you have there.

We must do as we always do...
We will meme it into existance...
We will meme hard and strong and meme it into the collective subconsiousness
Eyes will open

There was a GB of videos posted on infinitychan. They seem to have made way more progress than us.

I find it interesting that David Icke said that this satanic shit was so widespread, than if you have a large social circle, chances are one of them was some type of satanist. Maybe not the eat kids kind, but a satanist nonetheless.

This pizzagate scandal is one of the stupidest conspiracies in a long while.

No one is even taking this seriously. It took me 5 seconds to find James Alefantis reddit account. No one has found this but it exists. You guys are bad.

it isn't a scandal yet