Actual transcript of Trump's words

Actual transcript of Trump's words.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bYJ_H2c5IWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What a beta cuck.

He doesn't have the best words

when i read the transcripts i can understand why news networks are so biased. quoting trump must be a real pain in the ass

Yes, kind of amazing. And with Pakistan, why?? He can't build towers there, there's terrorism.

Best NY values cuck words.

I'm getting the feeling that trump must use a template

___ you have a good reputation. you are a terrific guy. you are doing amazing work which is visible in every way. I am talking to you, ___. I feel like I am talking to someone I've known for long. your country is amazing. ___ are the most powerful people on the planet.

put your name in the blanks to make it feel like trump is talking about you :3

>checks flag
Of course it's a swede

Trump's words speak for itself.

Did you guys honestly think Trump was some White Nationalist Revolutionary? He was always just an anti-establishment Populist who leans right. We supported him because his policies will buy us time. Don't be surprised when he panders to minorities, sweet talks foreign leaders and disavows us.

He's going to be a fabulous diplomat.

He's had to deal with people from other cultures throughout his career.

I, Now, fully believe he is tremendously capable of leading this country in a fantastic direction.

because I would have told those goddamned pakis they could burn for all I care.

poo in a loos mad

What a nice fellow

Not his job to be diplomatic with terror sponsoring states. It's not what he promised in campaign.

>not inflammatory
>not offensive
>not unpredictable
>not racist
>not sexist
>not xenophobic
>not islamophobic
inb4 "Donald Trump Calls Homophobic Pakistan 'Amazing'"

Don't you guys think that Trump complimenting everyone and everything that hasn't taken a stance against him is going to make it easy to take advantage of us?

People fell for the "God Emperor" meme, it was meant to be a thing that shakes up the country and hopefully the two party system

Nice flag, concern shill. I notice it's not an American flag. Maybe you should fuck off with your concern trolling about American politics, since you know, you don't live here.

No. You say one thing and do the complete other thing. Your country, and politics as a whole has always been like that.

Don't forget there is a machine of generals, advisors etc. beneath the president.

Don't wory about it.

>Americans actually elected a man with the verbal IQ of a 13 year old
youtube.com/watch?v=bYJ_H2c5IWc

And what is the source of this image?

Fuck off colgate nigger.

You have no understanding of the exceptional American experience.

>Media claims trump hates muslims
>he probably does
>says this and makes everything their president-elect sin't so bad after all
>mudslimes calm down lefties lose ammo

4D chess, even Sup Forums can't see
I D I O T S

Isn't that the point of words?

fucking dutch cucks, they suck mohammads dick all daay long

Pak is still a typical moslem shithole.

Makes a retard Paki feel like a million bucks because why not. It doesn't cost him a cent and gains him a friend.

I was just speculating on how the media could possibly spin this. Trump is obviously using a boilerplate thank you note tailored to the country calling him up. Of course he isn't going to call anyone out before he's even in office. He's going to be friendly and diplomatic until he's in the position to take the relationship in a different direction. If you don't see he's (again) using a pacing and leading tactic you haven't paid much attention in the last year.

>Pakistanis are one of the most intelligent people

If he really could say this without laughing then he'll be an amazing politican.

Source

Chess to the nth

He has nothing of substance to say and now that he actual has to do work instead of just ham it up for a bunch of rednecks his ignorance is glaring.

He has achieved more than Obarmy did in eight years
>not even president