2 new super carriers (Most advanced 5th gen fighter wing)

2 new super carriers (Most advanced 5th gen fighter wing)

6 new type-45 destroyers (Most advanced anti air vessel)

8 new type-26 Frigates (Most advanced anti submarine vessel)

5 new type-31 Cruisers (Most versatile main fleet vessel)

7 new Astute-class submarines (Most advanced sonar vessel)

4 new dreadnought-class submarines (most advanced nuclear deterrent vessel)

9 new River-class corvettes (Most cute anti Immigration vessel)

Are we trying to rule the waves again lads?

Other urls found in this thread:

navytimes.com/articles/destroyer-zumwalt-breaks-down-and-gets-tow-in-panama-canal
i.imgur.com/awVKTLr.jpg
defencyclopedia.com/2015/07/10/the-ultimate-showdown-part-2-arleigh-burke-vs-daring-class-destroyers/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98947463/#98968309
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No dad your just trying to lose more of them to Argentina

I think we might be.

Uk strong

None of them are at full count yet, and the Royal Navy doesn't have enough sailors

A navy with no ships and no seamen is not a navy at all

>6 type 45s
>6

>ramps

what do you mean?

We have one type 45 that patrols the Falkland's and it could sink anything in the southern Atlantic.

Not with this kind of numbers, no.

>most advanced
A FUCKING RAMP

You're preparing for a Jihad. As the aggressor.

Only the US will have a more capable Navy after all of these are in service.

lets not forget we have a pretty formidable navy as it is

Type 45s are at full count

Ramps are known to be a better option, since aircrafts can take off much easier with a heavy load.
It's not nuclear powered though, because "muh costs", which is a bad decision.

why would a nuclear powered carrier be a good decision.

Ramp is fine, it's way more problem-proof.

>Are we trying to rule the waves again lads?

After we leave the EU how else did you think we gonna keep those european fishing trawlers out our waters?

I'm thinking about joining. Fuck I might go along to the recruitment office today and ask if it's not too late for me to be placed on North Sea watch.

You can also launch aircraft in rough seas. Without fear of catapulting them straight into the sea

You do. It was time you surpassed the French though, given you're, well, the UK and you're richer than them ... T

the only impressive vessels on your list are the subs

If you do go north sea watch, you most likely be on the most cute vessel of all.... the River-class batch II

More energy efficient, longer periods between refuelling. Hell if it runs on both U-238 and U-235, you make plutonium on site = walking nuke factory.

come on now, there is no ship that come close to the Type-45 and its anti air capabilities.

Because it beats every other choice by far, the only downside is that it costs more.. which the UK government doesn't like.

except that's the exact opposite of true. the cuck ramp limits the size of things that can take off. that big plane with the pizza on top of it can't launch from a cuck ramp for example.

how does it 'beat' every other choice.

The fact that it has an unlimited range means nothing when it will need to be supported by other vessels anyway to re stock, aircraft fuel, munitions, food and such.

The Queen Elizabeth class with is better automation and reduced crew will mean it can travel further unaided than any other super carrier

Half of them dont work on hot waters xD

The f35-b's that will be flying from the QE will have better range and munitions than any fa-18 flying of any US carrier atm

I'll ask them later today.

I'm not talking about fighters

It was the Type- 45 which has been resolved because of one flawed component (built by Northrop Grumman a yankee company)

Ayyyy, time to raise taxes to buy more boats!

UK doesn't need an army because it was already conquered long ago by muslim invaders. Enjoy your toys though, should keep you distracted while your wife is breeding ahmeds. /reality

>bunch of ships
>submarines with super cavitating torpedos will #rekt them

lucky for you your enemies don't have modern scuba guns

>he fell for the f-35 meme

Merlin Crowsnest AEW and Wildcats do the same job

Why do they all look like really poor artistic renditions of futuristic Chinese toys? That sub looks like it runs on AAs and won't work after the first time you put it in the bath.

You're, not gonna start playing F35 bingo are you?

got to /k/ if you want to educate yourself

About fucking time.

the projects are already paid for, minmum wages and tax free thresholds have both risen under the Tory government since 2010

>own one port in a country
>paint it all pink for the fans home

I kek every time.

Now imagine if all of these areas were ethnically British. How different the world would be. It was possible. Not advocating genocide i'm just saying it was possible.

>2 new super carriers (Most advanced 5th gen fighter wing)
(((Ramp launched)))

>4 new dreadnought-class submarines (most advanced nuclear deterrent vessel)
Conceptual. Ohio-class replacement likely to be better than Dreadnaught class.
Type 45 doesn't hold a candle against US Navy Aegis system.

>bulgar education

The royal navy fucking sucks lmao

Since the shackles were removed by Brexit, I for one welcome the comeback of the Empire

>Type 45 doesn't hold a candle against US Navy Aegis system.

True.

navytimes.com/articles/destroyer-zumwalt-breaks-down-and-gets-tow-in-panama-canal

This happens when you develop new shit and fuck around with it. You would know if you ever developed anything.

>Aegis system

uses AN/SPY-1 radar with range of 170km at 6mw

Type 45 uses SAMPSON radar with range of 400km (over horizon) at 25w

wewlads

Butthurt that we're only getting 3 of these, down from the original 4.

Leave that to the Americans, as always we will follow them with our tail between our legs.

Decent size image: i.imgur.com/awVKTLr.jpg

Aegis can engage ballistic missiles, and can multirole as a surface combat vessle and anti submarine far, far better than Type 45.

To think that an anti air exclusive ship has to compare against a multirole speaks miles.

defencyclopedia.com/2015/07/10/the-ultimate-showdown-part-2-arleigh-burke-vs-daring-class-destroyers/

Best customer.
I hope we also win the frigate deal, imagine how cool they will look next to your spanish destroyers, LHDs and oilers

>super carrier
>has a ramp

It's a shame, But we'll be getting more Frigates which is nice.

Can you spend some of that money to fix your teeth?
They are disgusting, really, I came to London, nearly threw up, the only person that had decent looking teeth was this lady that was working behind the counter in a hotel, and it was a 5-star hotel.

I have a feeling that BAE will win

A Serbian staying in a 5 star hotel in London, now thats just mendacious. Its about as believable as Serbia retaking Kosovo

I actually think the same, I hope I'm wrong though

As a son of a bitch patriot, I'm okay with this.

The Queen's Navy was once the greatest force on the high seas, and there ain't nothing wrong with you wanting that back.

We'll take care of the skies.

I'm rich.

Also it's sad that the average serb, has waaay better teeth than the average brit, even though they have 5x more money.

forgot the pic kek

nice im about to train my alt into a hel supercarrier as well

Dumping money into building floating pieces of shit that can be sunk by one supersonic missile the big 3 have had access to for a long time.

>$28.7k USD
>Rich
Lurk more, faggot

It's a personal checking account faggot. What did you expect 5 million on a it? I'm not a rockefeller.

I hear they are building Blood Refinery Ships to be sent to offshore Germany to begin harvesting their fishermen too.

a fucking ramp
a fucking dalek

Haha. Spit on.

Fuck these teafags with their muh naval power shit. Carriers are only useful for bombing third world countries who don't have the tech to field good missiles.

A hundred thousand dollar missile sinking a billion dollar ship is not a good trade.

Oh, and don't expect America to bail you guys out when Argentina sinks your entire fucking navy.

>what is underway replenishment:the post

>travel further unaided
you're gonna run out of gas m8

American carriers always have ships full of aviation fuel, food, and supplies sailing with them so they can refuel at sea. A nimitz strike group can launch 24/7 strikes for about two weeks before needing to replenish.

>a fucking ramp
have fun with the least capable F35 variant and no AEWACS.

Lol.

Look at how close that ship is to the town.

The way missiles are these days a shoulder fired missile could wreck that ship easily. All it takes is an Argentine president with balls.

Fucking this, the ability to project air power is more powerful then some new Britbong garbage

Subs are where it's at. Subs can easily sink this ship as can other missiles.

Better hope you stick to fighting goat herders because anyone more competent will sink your entire fleet.

A

FUCKING

Too bad the only situation you'd have to use nukes is to cleanse your own country of shit colored filth.

Hey its this thread again..

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/98947463/#98968309

FINN RUINED THE FUNN

>MUH CARRIERS

fuck this meme, carriers are useless

just build a shitload of subs, they're the only thing worth having

Hasn't Germany tried that like twice? Didn't work out too well for them but subs are very usful for destroying shipping

subs now are missile based

they can surface, wipe out a carrier group/city, and be gone within thirty minutes

broken as fuck

Exactly.

Too bad the teafags need a lot of surface ships to make them relive their old ass empire.

You don't see the Egyptian army fielding chariots do you?

Oh, and nice of you to man all those ships with low iq Indians and Pakis who haven't mastered the poo in loo thing.

I'm sure the Chinese and Russians are shaking now.

Subs are shit at supporting landings though. Missiles don't exactly have the ability to loiter

Yeah, because military tactics don't change over the course of 50+ years lol.

You guys are an island so a strong navy is your best bet.

A

FUCKING

RAMP

If you put your ships close enough to land to support a land invasion, the enemy will sink your ship using missiles.

Unless you are invading a third world country that has no missile tech. And if that is what it is for why spend so much money on fancy new toys when you could have sponsored a dental plan instead?

The Chinese and Russian military would shit all over this navy.

This is a meme that hasn't properly existed since the 18th century. We were literally a year away of getting our fleet btfo by Napoleon prior to Waterloo. It was only out of respect of the following concert of Europe that no one attempted to challenge our naval supremacy.

Who will we ending up using it on though?

>looks at France

Wait, so the UK vs EU war will be a Shia vs Sunni one?

well that, and having as much tonnage as the next two naval powers combined.

This. Even if OPs claims are true 1500 children still was raped by muzzies and no one did nothing about it.

At this stage Britain is sort of like an uncle who got cucked by some young nigger and now he bought a fresh car trying to be alpha.

The Royal Navy is a complete joke thanks to the MoD, delete this thread.

Thanks for your opinion, Admiral Kuznetsov

>dad
Fuck off you fucking whore.

you know, there's cheaper ways of reliving the glory days, right?

Good luck getting your trade deals back during the time of your Empire.

FDR saw to it that those were part of the cost of WWII.

And not a single Anti-ship missile between them due to budget cuts.

also
>supercarrier
>ramp

A

FUCKING

RAMP

No Dogs, no blacks, no Irish

>a shoulder fired missile could wreck that ship easily

the yanks can't really be this dumb.

maybe it's a leaf on a proxy.