Hey Sup Forums 4 days ago in a muslim hate thread there was a man from the UK who did not believe anyone would DARE...

Hey Sup Forums 4 days ago in a muslim hate thread there was a man from the UK who did not believe anyone would DARE shit on a page of the holy qu’ran. Pic related.

Holy shit

Love you boo
Fuck your stupid book; Ive delivered

There were obviously two outcomes to this:a) You are a troll. Nice bait, it was fun and it lead to me doing this. No complaints.b) You were who you actually said you were; in which case you are probably very young and I can not wait to see you on the news ;) do me a favour, yeah? When you take part in the muslim coming of age tradition of going boom, surround yourself with as many of your kind as possible. k thnx.

well said

calm down youve only printed a page out

SO many fucking pictures

well its option b and we dont do coming of age ceremonies thats jews

Nice pun

It was such a smooth wipe too.

how many, yuore gonna go hell

Abandon thread

that was from wiping your arse

hnngggg

>Jews
>Muslims
Same thing

...lol that must have been one stupid uk paki muzzi yo taquia kahn was that you!?

Kek, even that shitstain looks like hebrew or whatever the fuck those runes are

Im in too deep senpai

The pictures are SORT of in order

>anyone would DARE shit on a page of the holy qu’ran

Kek/10

Quick photo break

Hahah fuck I need this it would've been so much softer.

The final one

nice

omg

Did you save any? I'd be interested to see whether smoking a blunt with it is haram.

oma*

Exactly what I screamed when I unleashed my white fury upon the page. Felt good man

It was in solidarity with my Germanbros. [read: you're welcum]

I buy qu'rans specifically just to use as toilet paper. havnt used real toilet paper in about ten years now. I also carry around jars of bacon grease in case I see a muslim.

go post it on Islamic forums otherwise fuck off, nobody here wants to see you wiping your asshole

Haha nah dude; that shit would probs ruin the high anyway :p Let me know how it goes

Suck my lil dick faggot, it wasn't for you nigger it was for my UK buddy

Im not your buddy

No you dont, do not lie, stop lying you liar

You scream when you shit ew

someone should draw a picture of that pederast mohammad and then shit on his fucking face. fuck islam. religion of plz

Aight this has been fun; Belgium is based as fuck suck my dick Im out.

:( I thought you were my bestie... dang

Could you do it today??
If you can and be in time back for this thread use this image:

Write the name of Allah in Arabic using a poo, then take a picture and post it on a Muslim forum.

Post results here. If you do this, I will admit that Belgium might not be a non-country.

he's american he is probably telling the truth

ok i always thought you were from romania not belgium whoooops

Your english is very good

Thats just effort who can be arsed with honestly going out and doing that

Why do that, he was a good man

American you could probably buy pig fat from the store

it's funny that someone still takes that ''religion seriously'' it has been proven that the illiterate warlord pedophile goat fucking pig prophet muhammad (pain and agony be upon him) was a false prophet confirmed by the fact that he had worms in his mouth when he died