Sweden is going down

>Sweden is going down
>Elect nationalist party as reaction, but it is too late
>New left globalists: "See, this is what nationalism does"

They have us trapped lads. The only way to win is to keep them in power and let Sweden burn so bright our neighbours can't miss the flames.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

But the Sweden Democrats are the same as the left. There is virtually no distinction between them.

So who to vote for?

Dont give me this bullshit about voting is useless. I know there is more important things to do than to just simply vote, but voting is one thing you can do.

Whats the source of Sweedish guilt anyway. Not that you should even have guilt for the things, but you didn't have a significant colonial empire, didn't practice slavery, weren't part of the axis, are still in your ancestral homeland, etc etc

You all should group together vote from the rooftops and pick the politicians you really "like".
And keep doing it.

leave sweden

But they want to restrict immigration. But honestly, I would guess the difference would be instead of accepting 1000 000 a year, you would accept 10 000 or something.

>literally "if you kill your enemies, you win"

Well done Sweden you have learned well

Are swedes really that fucking stupid to believe it though? Even us amerifats with niggerified education can see through the lefties bullshit.

Fuck I meant they win. I fucker up my own national al strategy. Boys please don't let them drag me back to re-education camp I'm not fucking going back boys I won't

There's literally no reason to Sweden's defeat beyond massive cuckery introduced to Swedish children by the immortal (((Them)))

That's the problem with Sweden, they never do anything.

You need to be invaded. By who I don't know

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnier_family

Why did (((they))) do it mate? Why the poor Swedes?

Swedish Empire is their source of guilt

Russia should do the trick, won't need to worry when they rape their way to Stockholm.

>if you kill your enemies, they win

SD as of 2016 have 0 rapefugee policy.
And want to remove citizenship/residence ship given on false grounds.
It is a good start atleast.

Just vote for them ffs and trust the rest of your country are angry like you are.

Springboard of multiculturalism/globalism to rest of Europe.

First of all, Sweden didn't do much to help the jews in WWII. Secondly we took a lot of them in at the end as refugees. Third, we were a booming economy after WWII with a lot of power and influence. People looked up to Sweden.

The word 'Swedes' means in old indo-european (aryan) 'us', and the nazis saw the Swedes as the purest aryans. Cucking Sweden would be the ultimate revenge, coupled with a great stepping stone towards the end goal of globalist cronyism where the chosen people got to rule and spread the word of god to all peoples.

Jews currently own about 65% of Swedish media, with a population of under 2‰ of the total.

Also it's not just (((them))). It's also the soviets wanting to make a soft push over Sweden that could fall quickly in a crisis so soviet AA could be placed on Gotland and the NATO frontier would be at the Norwegian mountain range and not at St. Petersburg.

The soul of this country died a long time ago, let it rest

I am honestly leaning towards leaving after I finish up another couple of years in Uni.

I don't even know where to move though - I don't want to live in a poor country, but the rest of the western world seems to be getting as cucked as we are.

Is nippon the only option? I don't even watch anime

If you are into working 12 hour minimum shifts and live in a country where you live like fish in a barrel yeah sure.
I personally would not want to live there.

Stop giving up

Is there any hope mate? I mean after Trump won everything seems possible. Is nordfront a meme?

Sweden, yes? SwedeTR?

It is never too late.

If we fight hard and succeed, they will say multiculturalism is a success. If the economy collapses after the nationalists have risen to power, they will blame the nationalists.

The only way we can win is by crashing this plane with no survivors, with a globalist pilot.

Trump is deregulating so fewer and fewer (((multi-nationals))) can take over more and more. He's appointing nothing but (((Goldman Sachs employees))) for his cabinets, and is a spastic retard that makes the entire movement look tacky and distasteful. He doesn't understand jack shit about anything except whoring himself to the media to get retarded neckbeards to post shitty memes.

But the worst blow was when the day after his election I had thought, oh well, it's not too bad, at least the liberal filth will reconsider to avoid another Trump and start meeting people in open and honest debate. Turn to open discussion and a political climate like Australia or Austria or Denmark or something. And then I turned on the TV to the sound of a thousand ass raped babies and realized these people KNOW they're ruining entire nations and they don't care. They're willing to kill entire nations to get their globalist agendas through, and they'd rather do virtue signalling than try to figure out what's actually the best course of action.

This is a war with many enemies on many fronts. Perhaps Sweden is a necessary casualty.

Canada will die before Sweden
There is nothing that holds Canada together as a country other than inertia

I have been wondering this same shit
Maybe the swedes are just gigantic blonde hair blue eyed pussies and always have been

we appreciate your sacrifice. let the world know.