Should fat "people" be allowed to vote?

Should fat "people" be allowed to vote?

They can't vote because they are too fat too move

God damn is that boogie? I thought he said he was going to lose weight like 5 years ago. Sad.

How many fat people like him were actually allowed to exist up until the last 100 years?

There couldn't have been tons of fat fucks pre 1900

Poptarts. Not even once.

More important question:
Should people who don't know how to swim be allowed to vote?

>Boogie
>lose weight

There's not a lot of opportunity to even get fat when you're working a physical labour job and probably don't have that much food.

How do we define fat? BMI? Body Fat Percentage?

>be 9000000001 pounds
>still have a decent looking wife

How? I mean she's definitely not a 10/10, but still way better than I'd expect that fat lard of shit to have.

wait until google stops paying him

No they should die

if any of you fatty faggots are reading shit

STOP hurting yourself
STOP eating
STOP

fucking stop

anyone can lose weight, and a lot of it fast

in like 2 years you can be back to normal

STOP FUCKING EATING YOU FATTY FAGGOT

ITS SO FUCKING QUICK

YOU JUST EAT LESS

THAT'S IT

His personality definitely makes up for his lard reservoirs by a long shot.

They have never had sex. Shes his wife in name only.

His personality is a gluttonous perpetual victim manchild.

no one should be allowed to vote, democracy was a mistake

>personality
Stop with this meme. Sloots don't want to bang Chads because of their "personalities".

Well he's the living fucking proof of the contrary, isn't he?

>They have never had sex.

How would you know?

he's an actual cuckold. there's some oreo looking motherfucker that comes over, eats his food, and fucks his wife. he's in some of their videos, check it out for yourself.

I would get the Cross for this fucker but no wood is stronk enough for the fat cunt. Lead would be a waste.

Best way to shoa ham planets?

>implying they've ever actually had sex

She is one of those girls that gets off on trying to fix broken men. As soon as she married him she started trying to get him to lose weight. She's been struggling ever since, but he is so goddamn fat and addicted to food that she's bound to give up eventually.

How many times do you think she's come home to find him in the pantry surrounded by empty cans of ravioli?

Hes openly talked about it.
Hes too fat to fuck.

Its really easy to talk your way into pussy

Women like more than just your looks and your money

So she's just his 'friend' that gets to leech off him and his Youtube money? Fucking hilarious, I hope she divorces him and takes all his shit.

The other user doesn't. Women are not that bad. The Sup Forums hivemind is irredeemable.

That black guy is gay as fuck. He's not banging boogies wife.

>But I will say that fortunately I am still able to have a full sex life with my wife even though it does take some real work to do so, and many activities are limited.

From his AMA two years ago. Pretty hilarious that in that AMA he was acting like he was on the road to weight loss. He's only fatter now.

Body fat percentage sounds good, since BMI is a joke. Set the the threshold at 20%.

She apparently helps him clean himself.

Thats weird because hes said the exact opposite in a video before. He whined about people staring at him in the grocery store, and talked about not getting an erection or being able to be intimate with another person.

How is he not losing weight?

He eats 10,000 calories per day. That's why

He stopped trying because hes a degenerate manchild.

Vote should be live and the answer is no.

Fat fuck is not going to lose any weight

He's been saying the same shit 5 years now.He can barely walk anymore hoping he dies soon to be honest.

This is the e-celeb who is famous for begging for money, claiming he's starting a diet next week and then next week he's eating a 20-pound bucket of lard.

The people who give him money are "supporting" a very mentally unsound person because they're psychopaths who find cruel entertainment in watching fatty cry.

supposedly he's had professional weight loss people contact him and offer to help him, but he rejected those offers. better to keep cashing in on patreon bucks + disability checks and not really caring that your feet are diabetic black lumps of rotting meat detaching themselves from your body.

Yeah it's so confusing. I went through a period of depression over the summer and ate like a total slob to take my mind off of it but every day I'd go to bed with a sore stomach and eventually I just got tired of it and stopped.

I'm baffled at how he even eats enough to maintain his weight, never mind get fatter.

They should be sent to camps.

I mean can someone honestly say it wouldn't be good for them? They probably want it deep down

He spent the money to get Diamond Dallas Page to be his personal celebrity weight loss coach. He kept up with it for a few months and then fucked around so much that even DDP gave up on him. DDP has coached hundreds of morbidly obese cows into healthy bodies.

You should have to weigh under 300 pounds to vote

Found the 299 pound fatty

cyanide in cake