Purdue Universitry get a dose of redpill

Ok which one of you did this?

theindychannel.com/news/crime/posters-promoting-white-supremacist-group-found-on-purdue-campus

Whats ironic is that the news media posted this under the "crime" section of its website, Last time I checked, putting up a poster wasn't a crime unless its in a area you're not supposed to put up posters.

Other urls found in this thread:

american-vanguard.org/posters/
youtube.com/watch?v=AQryyaA0PTo
wlfi.com/2016/11/30/group-fights-against-white-supremacy-posters-found-on-purdues-campus/
youtu.be/lxIRn3EFmpM
youtu.be/rBUTecuJ2t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Come on.. someone from Sup Forums did it.

765 here but it wasnt me. Fucking kek whoever did though

>posters
>a crime

these fucks think not agreeing with them is hateful and criminal, why should they be surprised when opposition groups arise to combat their ideology?

yeah, I'm a Purdue Grad, I was there just when all the PC bullshit started to kick in, I would have laughed my ass off seeing these. Hope they posted them at the Black Student center or whatever its fucking called now.

local news was freaking out about these being on UCF as well

3 students + American Vanguard did it.

White's have a right to exist

>RACIST

It's a crime because these posters are clearly meant to cause minorities and People of Color to reminisce about Germany in the 1930s and 40s. They are subtly implying that we need another Shoah so whites can stay supreme. It's sickening if you really think about it.

>White supremacist

These people are such fucking idiots. I knew this would happen, and these retards can't see the change in tone from supremacy to protection

They will wonder why they keep losing and while triple or quadruple down on their stupid leftism

The crimson pill is spreading!

It's weird, I don't remember that school being so liberal until like last year

Crimson Pill?

Print Your Own Posters Goys!

american-vanguard.org/posters/

No it isn't, it literally says "we have a right to exist".

You are fearmongering.

Shut the fuck up commie. They basically say,

"We have a right to live"

So you want white people dead?

>seized will never be good again

Yeah... fascist sign is a little over the top.
Don't imply that it's some ideology. It's common sense.

NONE of those are redpills, they look like they were written by an autistic person.

They should have posted crime stats debunking black lives matter (movement popular even among whites in college), SAT scores by race and income, and also shown the interracial crime stats against whites done by blacks.

Haven't you played battlefield 1? People of color have always flourished in Germany

I don't think you've ever met a leftist.. They are immune to statistics

He's joking chile bro

I made the logo for that group and I know a family member that goes to the College, wasn't them but it's kinda surreal.

Damn, post post-ironic burger humor always gets me.

765 as well, engineering student. Shit is hilarious, everyone is butthurt. It's just like the trump chalk before the election.

>Posters literally say "We have a right to exist"
>WHITE SUPREMACISTS

Stats don't mean shit. They're just numbers people gape at while sly dipshit twists the numbers to fit their own agenda.

We've been fighting statistics wars for decades and it's never gotten our causes anywhere.

>using symbols like the fasces around normies
they aren't gonna redpill anyone

Facts are racist, you can't just throw facts in their faces, user.

Someone should put one of those and a black supremacist poster up by each other and have the colours swapped. EVIL BLACK SUPREMACIST POSTERS

#Right2BWhite

> Your data is racist, therefore useless.
Typical leftist

How can I print these without be attached to me?

Underrated

We need more flyers on college campuses the meme's need to be seen

Try find an old fashioned printing press I guess. Modern printers have microdots that can identify what printer was used.

But that's exactly the point. You can't use statistics to argue with leftists because statistics are meaningless to them.

I'm and oldfag I graduate with my BS in Engineering in 95. The campus just started becoming more liberal then. I blame it when the built the LAEB building. (Now the BRNG building)

this poster on the left is actually really good

>yo rabbi, the fuck's goin' on?

>Reading my post
Apparently I forgot how to type the English language since I graduated, holy fuck I butchered that post...

IIP: people missing sarcasm

It's going to start happening more. The TRS goys are behind it.

See that is issue I see. If I got to kinkos, let say, a little bit of back tracking and I'm found. If I use a home printer same shit. Are printing presses even in use anymore? I want to put this one up, but am involved in county politics, so trying to minimize my exposure.

Just make a xerox copy of the pictures, microdot removed. (If it even exists)

>creates edgy signs
>posts pic of edgy signs on Sup Forums
>OK WHICH ONE OF YOU GUYS DID THIS

Kek

Brilliant thank you. Be on the look at University of California, Santa Barbara.

you could make allot more if you laid off the black ink

The Purdue Social Justice Coalition held an emergency meeting on the matter at the West Lafayette Public Library on Wednesday evening. More than 100 members of the university gathered to discuss their next steps on confronting the issue.

They presented a list of four demands from the university, including that Daniels and Vice >Provost Deba Dutta release a statement condemning the posters. They also made plans to hold a demonstration on the steps of Hovde Hall at noon on Dec. 5, where they'll demand a statement from Daniels.

>I think the stakes are really high here, folks. These people are fascists ... and they want to build a branch of fascism on our campus," said Bill Mullen, American studies professor. "Our position needs to be 'Not one fascist at Purdue' ... and I think it's critical that we demand a response from the administration. You don't turn your head away from fascism."

>The Purdue Graduate Student Government also passed an emergency resolution Wednesday evening that condemns the American Vanguard flier and urges the university administration to condemn them, as well. It also reminds the administration "to always take every available measure to ensure the safety of all Purdue University students regardless of race, creed, or nationality."

toppest keks when the fascists demand protection from the University because they're being persecuted by Marxists.

I like this flyer better
Especially in college campus areas

The fire rises

youtube.com/watch?v=AQryyaA0PTo

You don't present data for the sake of the leftists - some may be miraculously redpilled, but you're right, usually they double down on their beliefs.
You present data for the sake of the spectators who have potential to become rational people.

What could they legally do to you if you were caught putting up signs like these?

must've been highschoolers on a class trip.

say "i disapprove!"

Too much text, no one will actually take their time to stop and read this in the street.

>wlfi.com/2016/11/30/group-fights-against-white-supremacy-posters-found-on-purdues-campus/

>The Purdue Social Justice Coalition held an emergency meeting Wednesday night after several white supremacist posters showed up in campus buildings.

Dear lord. I live 5 minutes from Purdue. If they get this boot blasted over some posters, i think I might go hang some more up.

the bottom says they are reactionaries...

If you have two witnesses to the crime of hanging the posters a federal court can execute them for treason.

Drop your redpills on this jewtube video please youtu.be/lxIRn3EFmpM

why do they evoke fascist symbols and nazi style artwork?
these posters are clearly meant to demonize whites who support this.
this is fbikkksubversion2.0

>The Purdue Social Justice Coalition

correlation is not causation you mental midget try reading the sticky since youre so obviously a redditor that fled the great meme ban

The posters themselves weren't the pill...the reaction to them is.

If you're a white college student that's somehow insulated themselves from all manner of bullshit, hordes of leftists crying all around you about how white people simply existing is evil hopefully make you think just a little.

>american-vanguard.org/posters/
>see this

Hi Ghoul, knew this was TRS

> White's

Boiler up

black lives matter

they really should print smuggies. they're pretty good

But burning an American flag is fine?

It already made the news on a college campus youtu.be/lxIRn3EFmpM

Plus it won't kill your ink cartridge like the vanguard ones

>It also reminds the administration "to always take every available measure to ensure the safety of all Purdue University students regardless of race, creed, or nationality."
except if they are white, of course. Funny how they keep stressing how they want a safe campus for everyone, yet in the same breath condemn whites and nationalism.

fucking Ghoul.
I know he knows his shit, but he's inarticulate and his voice is weird. If Seventh Son didn't always stop every one to "Let Ghoul Talk", he would shrivel up and fall off the show.

The idea is to not be negative. This is merely pro-white without disparaging any other group. No one can honestly say this is racist without resorting to extrapolation or a slippery slope argument.

bait can be fun to reply to sometimes. they don't deserve (you)s but sometimes it's fun to use those arguments you have ready.

yes but notice how they never bother to argue the points made in the poster, and and most people will not take the time to read it.

Its better to have something short, no longer than a tweet that everyone reads and then can know that the news are walking around the subject and making mountains out of molehills

This flyer needs to be condensed, and the heading should be much bigger and bolder. Each of those paragraphs could be boiled down to one statement
>Black men are 1500% more likely to have HIV
and so forth.

Why the fuck would you print posters like that?

That won't convince any leftist, they'll brush it aside the literal microsecond their eye lands on it. You see - It's natural for one side (Right-wing or left) to automatically dismiss any statement or argument from the other side.

If you see a Leftist on some site making an argument against the right-wing you automatically dismiss it.

It does not work

If you want propaganda that ACTUALLY works, Do memes.
Memes are the reason 90% of everybody on Sup Forums is probably red-pilled.

Nobody expects memes, 99% of people would just regard it as a "lol xD" joke. It's a silent and deadly red-pill

like dis?

Can't wait for the day a few years from now when Sup Forums looks her up and finds out that she was beaten by a negro or that she is the single mother of some sub humans.

>t. Associate Professor of Memeology

kek
yes more like this instead of op's pic

Are you this dense? Have you seen the media reporting on these?

These fliers are excellent propoganda. They're being covered as "hateful racist speech" when they simply say that whites have a right to exist. That's a fucking sliver in a white normie's mind. And while more and more anti-white narrative comes from the left's mouth - more and more will flock to our side.

Sven plays "mom" on the shoah (I know he hates being called that YOURE THE MOM SVEN DEAL WITH IT). Otherwise Daddy Mike would talk over everyone for the entire show instead of just most of it. Ghoul is the autistic step child of the Death panel; A fashy Rain man if you will. At least he seems articulate when he's out trolling people IRL

youtu.be/rBUTecuJ2t4

But jesus goys, these posters are a little edgy looking by normie standards

Whoever is calling this a crime needs to be reprimanded.

I bet the cock sucking hypocrites support BLM.

Hell yea boi

Most recent posters have been done by people with connections to therightstuff not pol

you can't fuck around with fascist iconography

unfortunately, marxism and anarchism and islamism aren't seen as real threats. in fact, people can openly identify as such and nobody will bat an eye. they think they are playing pretend

but even the slightest hint of fascism and you will be shut down ASAP

the six million and all

I don't think I've ever heard him say anything funny or insightful. The death panel should just be Mike, Sven and Bulbasaur.

Identity Europa has competition - good stuff!

Word. I do like it when a quality guest is on there, though.
That reminds me - I haven't downloaded this week's Shoah yet. Need to get on that.

those are some really good posters.

better than the posters someone posted last night.

>it's a crime to say white people have a right to exist
Really gets the noggin joggin.

>convince any leftist
You are missing the point.

I'd get rid of the fasces in the eagle's claw.

This is sadly true.

I just posted some statistics about divorce to some idiot, and xhe told me that my carefully researched facts weren't actually facts, because anecdotal evidence is superior to empirical evidence, and feelings are more important than statistics.

Of course, xhe didn't use those words, xhe used these words:

>if you use somebody elses words, you're image, instead of your own, you're not as wise as you might think. so I won't even bother to read it. You have no facts, if you seek gold over feeling, then go for it, but you seek gold for a reason, for a feeling, and it might not give you what you were searching for. but search the feeling, and you will be surprised but what gave it to you. if you didn't get that, well LMAO you fucking retard. you're not as smart as you think, and im not at all surprised HAHAHA
>you think it's your intelligence, but you're using somebody elses work. whether you understand it or not, but if you understand it you wouldn't need it, because you could speak the truth without the data. the truth is you're a moron who thinks he is smart, because he can link shit, but givin his own voice he is silent.

I decided to leave all of xer typos in.

That is one shitty poster.

Someone needs an intro graphic arts class.

white people want to exist? how fucking dare they?

It's a pretty aesthetic logo mate