EyEs WiDe OpEn /EWO/

>LEAD
Was Andrew Breitbart Murdered for Exposing Podesta? youtube.com/watch?v=giMn7d1O7-c

>FACT
Marina Abramovic lied recently.She does know J. Podesta, they spirit-cooked together.

>Washington DC Child Sex Trafficking.zip Download
archive.org/details/PizzagateWashingtonDCChildSexTrafficking

Newbies: youtube.com/watch?v=hh8cEVOSZmM
Read: David Mcgowan Programmed to Kill

pastebin.com/NWF2NVJq

>More
pastebin.com/ZykxjTRL

>PedoFiles
archive.is/7cVwl

>FBIanon
pastebin.com/hgW5q5Kx

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/jrtef66i
lenfantplaza.com/
abramovicinstitute.tumblr.com/ask
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893
nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html
archive.is/nvMzb
archive.is/6nXMh
archive.is/i39bk
buildon.org/
archive.is/fiWxr
archive.is/YKP9Y
archive.is/dNjbF
rayoflight.org/raising-malawi/
archive.is/761M7
archive.is/zFqW8
archive.is/g10yh
archive.is/TVc2i
archive.is/dq3a7
observer.com/2016/11/madonna-brings-clown-show-to-art-basel-miami-first-internet-url-for-culture-launches/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for retribution against organised pedophilia

for all newfags, read this asap. identifying shills is necessary at this present time, we are being inundated with these losers.

(((pure coincidence)))

SUPA BUMP

hot and spicy pastebin of links to follow:

pastebin.com/jrtef66i

When/where did Abramovic get caught lying?

Bump

And that guys T-shirt says...

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

somebody pointed out there's actually an area called "L'enfant Plaza" or some shit.

So while the shirt is indeed creepy, there is a non pedo explanation for it.

nth for Fuck You John Podesta

here is some proof showing

lenfantplaza.com/

It is in D.C. too.

All I do is save these pictures and talk about it to people.

Who?

>Tumblr AMA
abramovicinstitute.tumblr.com/ask

ogbigmac asked:
was your spirit cooking with the Podestas?

abramovic666:
In 2013, I ran a Kickstarter campaign for MAI. One of the rewards was an invitation to a dinner at my house named Spirit Cooking Dinner. This has nothing to do with the work from the 90’s. It was just a regular dinner at my apartment which I wanted to call the Spirit Cooking. We ate watermelon gazpacho, potato salad, and baked dorade. Tony Podesta, who donated and collected my work since the 90s, attended, but his brother, who I’ve never met, did not make it.

"Art"

No mole check it on voat also he's not a ginger. We do need to find out which rugby player he is though!

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/15893

>Are you in NYC Thursday July 9 Marina wants you to come to dinner Mary?

>2015

Look up all Podesta's mentions of "walnut sauce" even in his media interviews, remember they like to use code words to talk about atrocity in public.

Pic related.

FBIanon

Allegedly from the members only section of the Comet Ping Pong website.

Not sure if it's true but if it is. then it is the most damning evidence of all.

what
the
fuck

Why would she lie about something stupid like that?

HEY

HEY

WONDER WHAT THE CHEESE MEANS?

CHEESE MEANS SMEGMA AND GAY BLOWJOBS, BUT IS ALSO USED TO REFER TO UNDERAGE HOMOSEXUALS.

AT LEAST FOR THE PAST 20 YEARS OR SO.

Also #chickenlover

Half the shit in DC is named L'Enfant. He's the guy that designed the city.

This has been debunked:

nytimes.com/2016/11/21/technology/fact-check-this-pizzeria-is-not-a-child-trafficking-site.html

It's fake news.

His name is on the voat thread. Some player from the DC fag team. there's a photo.

Good goy

Beware this might be planted misinfo to water down the evidence. You need to know the source. But it does look legit.

WHY WERE THERE NO SHILLS IN THE RUGBYPEDO THREAD? THEY KNEW IT WASN'T HIM. THE SHILLS KNOW EVERYTHING. KIDNAP SHILL AND TORTURE FOR INFORMATION.

Maybe I'll go recheck it. Meh I thought he was missing two moles and a lot less chest hair.

Snap now you're learning!

>might be

It wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't.
If it is real though then jesus christ thats ridiculously hard evidence.

Faggots sure are disgusting

>muh low quality jpeg screenshot
>hard evidence
Conspiratard logic.

>Previous OP

I've been saying all along walnut sauce is virgin orgy and might also mean blood from the hymen.

But you guys had to go with brown kid. Why's that? Because of Haiti?

They are already after me.

I tried to turn in a pedo in Waikiki when I was 14 and it made things worse because they have a state protected network.

They have a death house set u[ at 4011 B Kaimuki Ave. owned and protected by Senator Clayton Hee where they lure homeless men and try to rape and murder them on camera and prey on the elderly tenants.

I tried to stop them and made them run away a lot so they said I was a terrorist. The cops tried to murder me in a fraudulent raid where they covered their badge numbers and names and lied on the paperwork but they fucked up and me and my mom lived.

Now they try to get all the shit in whatever area I frequent to attack me by giving my personal and surveillance info out. They protect people who attack me.

They try to say what they do is justified because I legally owned a gun when they get caught. They are afraid of guns, any form of personal defense, and very afraid of cameras. They use something to shut off smartphone cameras. Try to use video equipment without internet connectivity.

to distance her pirit cooking from the Cake of Light.

it was 2015 not 2013

she called it "spirit cooking" but wasn't spirit cooking, k?

Tony podesta asks J.Podesta to join Marina666

Marina666 is a planted jewish shillster in artistic form

Cake of Light is OTO Crowley bullshit that Abramovi666 still does today.

g-guys...
>archive.is/nvMzb

Sup Forums's double thinking: this board promotes pedophilia & scandalizes itself when Podesta is a pedophile.

Can we get a Season 2 meme like this somehow?

I worked in the cafe in the hospital Michael John Quinn worked in. I served him most days. It was obvious he was a fag but not a prospecting paedo.

Sup Forums is not one person nor does it ever reach consensus

Checkmate you fucking dipshit

>They use something to shut off smartphone cameras

jammers, like when the Presidential Car is used.

That's Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Mostly.

It's impossible to come to consensus when uncovering things others are paid to protect and dissenting opinions are (you) farms

Using code words at first then just blatantly talking about torture, seems fake af

Pizza chef -- James Alefantis of Ping Pong Pizza!!

Jamie Al Efantis

Hey i run a super secret child sex slave ring, i decided to use pedophilia symbolism so guys on the internet can find out about me

Just make sure to use cameras without internet connectivity, and even then have a backup.

It is not fun to live because some corrupt nazi shit fucks up, and you do not have video because he called over a "special" patrol car or makes a phone call during an illegal stop and your smartphone suddenly stops and turns off.

GET THE FUCK OUT

dude I really do not like that email now that we are so far into the pizza oven.

absolutely fucking disgusting.

FUCK YOU JOHN PODESTA

This is disinfo

The shorts are from a local rugby team in Washington DC. Don't spread this shit. Look on voat v/pizzagate at the original post claiming this and they have edited it.

reminder to all the heroic independent sleuths and investigators involved with EyesWideOpen & PizzaGate that there have always been doubters and opponents associated with every classic case.

You are doing God's work. Fuck the doubters, Podestas, etc.

All part of one of the largest BTFOs in the history of mankind.

Its not the same guy.

DOES NOBODY ELSE SEE THIS....

Beavis and Butthead.

Heheh heh, uuuh hhhe

This is likely useless, or a false lead, but marina posted her 'safest place' is a Tibetan monastery in india

Whats the name of that weabo nigger that bragged about his CP on facebook and got v&?

If a satanic pedo molests an unknown kid to death underground and it is kept 100% secret, did it really happen?

They have to reveal themselves in subtle ways to make it real. Their Gods will it and they get a thrill rubbing it in your face.

Podesta the molesta

The owner of the place is one of the most powerful guys of the city
They were too cocky for to long

No, it's

>Hey i run a super secret child sex slave ring, i decided to use pedophilia symbolism to flaunt my atrocities in public and say I am smart because no one recognizes my cypher. This means I have outsmarted god and he will never catch me and Jesus himself will give me presents at christmas and everything will be the same as it was before I started to do horrific shit to the innocent and I can never burn and burn in a place where the screams never stop and the fire burns bright black

DISINFO, the logo is from some WashingtonDC Team.

>this board promotes pedophilia

you're a noob and a faggot to believe this

Well said. BTFO shills

GO HANG YOURSELF YOU PEDO FUCK

Bump to keep the research against these pedo mosters going.

HOLY SHIT THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Good going, guys. You literally ruined multiple innocent people's lives and businesses, all while making everyone from Alex Jones to David Seaman look like complete schizos.

Well played, gentlemen, well played indeed.

Interesting.

Michael B. Coleman?
>can't find anything for lift line strategies yet ...

Bump because this timeline sucks and I want to watch the pedos at the top fall and Alex Jones be right.

She has NOTHING to do with ANY Tibetan practices.

Yeah, I promote ancient ceremonies to an imaginary Mesopotamian idol and another imaginary European transvestite goat monster used to blaspheme against Christ, where people orgy then murder their kids in front or on a statue during a party for imaginary HP/MP LVL UP
and somehow I am some sect of Tibetan Buddhist or shamanic tradition because of something blahblahblah and that makes everything OK.

Never heard of Tibetan anything good or of real power or wisdom doing human sacrifice. Only the fake evil charlatan stuff.

Don't tell this to the Hollywood crew or the oligarchs. They like to think they bought a ticket to heaven.

Shills copy-pasta

>not a mention on the degenerate serbian "artist" witch and the association with Tony Podesta
do a complete work please

.25 shekels have been deposited into your account

means literally I love children, James Alifantis it's obviously a reference on that

nfo on Berg's version of Kabbalism and it's ties to Madonna/ Malawi Initiative: archive.is/6nXMh
Ties of Malawi initiative to Clinton FOundation, as partner (ctrl F): archive.is/i39bk (When you click on the CLinton FOundation link it led to a buildon.org/ link which had stuff about msnbc)
"Raising Malawi Academy For Girls | Clinton Foundation" : archive.is/fiWxr
Raising Malawi Controversies archive.is/YKP9Y archive.is/dNjbF
Raising Malawi associated with "Ray of Light Foundation" rayoflight.org/raising-malawi/
Ray of Light sponsors the AFghan institute of Learning Education and Health program which take a guess which other foundation is connected to…. archive.is/761M7
about buildOn which I mentioned earlier, I found this job profile archive.is/zFqW8
while looking at this article archive.is/g10yh CLinton FOundation sponsors a foundation with a very similar name archive.is/TVc2i
Under Ray of Light Foundation I found Detroit Achievement Academy which led me to this list:
archive.is/dq3a7 look at "Clinton GLobal Initiative" and then "Detroit Achievement Academy"

Note the big little symbology in their logo.
Madonna is huge sick fuck.
Madonna has deep connections to the art world (money laundering) and the clintons (child traffickers).

observer.com/2016/11/madonna-brings-clown-show-to-art-basel-miami-first-internet-url-for-culture-launches/

some good research at voat currently

pedosta has eaten enough babies to acquire demonic protection .. let's be cautious

>mfw this has been going on for thousands of years
>mfw the majority of high society is probably doing this

How are we going to stop this shit?

I mean save from causing a nuclear war and ending the world, how the fuck can we take down so many rich and powerful people?

The fbi is against us, the cia, nsa etc.

Almost all institutions are compromised with this cult.

WTF DO WE DO Sup Forums

See

The bands are their attempt at culture, look at the narcocorrido music, music centered around Mexican cartel activity.

Same thing except they think they are better because their masters give them more luxury.

Computer fucking up my typing. They are watching. They also like to watch people on the toilets. I caught them. They love watching defecation. So much espionage and propaganda for the low level ones so they can engage in toilet watching. At least in Hawaii.

what was his name again?

wtf is this real?
Where is this from?

Podesta's "art"

RB Coleman

in chinese american takeout food, walnut sauce is creamy and white ....

Hello I am interest

Yeah you can leave now. You're on the wrong side of reality.

an argentinian nigger ignoring all the arguments, evidence and connections