The inventor of the big mac has died. Pay your respects to this national hero...

The inventor of the big mac has died. Pay your respects to this national hero. Hopefully Obama will announce a week of mourning.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI
checkers.com/
youtu.be/en4muUSIRT4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

were big macs invented or discovered?

f

Yeah, like leaves.

This is news?

Seems to me Mcdonalds is capitalizing on this guy's cheeseburger fueled demise to get publicity since their brand is dying.

Do you think he died because he asked to hold the mayo?

F

Alright, I'll buy one today in his honor.

>one small step for burger, one giant leap for burgerkind
F

youtube.com/watch?v=WChTqYlDjtI

Good. Hope he died painfully for poisoning the world.

>Invention
>Ancient Romans were having burger back BC
Can I get some dies with that?

How so though? To be honest when I just moved to Moscow I was eating only in McD, BK and Subway for 2 months straight, since I was a shitty cook (and lazy).
And after those 2 months passed I lost fucking 6 kilograms.
So I have no idea how's it poisoning people.

he was 98 before even more burger jokes

so no one invented anything, edison didnt invent the light bulb cause weve always had the sun

Good riddance. Who thought putting more bun on a burger was a good idea? I'd rather 3 mcdoubles for the same price.

Fuck this lying cunt

We know Ronald McDonald invented the big mac

godspeed RIP in peace

A big Mac has more than two bun halves? I haven't bought fast food in years.

To me the Big Mac is the definition of comfort food. It's not the best burger in the world but it fills that slightly elevated niche of deliciousness you need when a normal cheeseburger won't cut it, yet at the same time is simple enough that even a McDonald's employee finds making it hard to fuck up.

I'll have one today in Mr. Delligatti's honor.

I eated a BigMac today, must be destiny.

not really a big fan of that special sauce, and the fucking things always falls apart but yeah good on him for "inventing" the idea of putting a 3rd bun in the middle I guess. Is this all america has to offer the world these days? smdh

>Jim Deli-Gutty
really makes you think

>eated
ate

F

never had one

never will

>eated
stupid hue hues

>implying McDonalds isn't the only thing keeping you discount Chinese ripoffs alive

I only know English so I won't pass judgement.

4U

>ancient romans were having burgers

source on that

4=U

>ate

The Romans were fucking smart, good at war, and built walls. Of course they ate burgers.

RIP in Peace Jimmy, I remember my first Big Mac, papa took me to see Star Wars III Revenge of the Sith and afterwards I felt like a big boy and on the way home asked for a Big Mac

>Died at 98.

I guess he never ate one himself.

Dog bless

>Romans were just early Americans

dude, as much as mc Donald's is a disgusting immoral player on the market, it is a social institution helping the poor and homeless by offering meals they could otherwise not afford. the 1$ burger Is the true key to American style welfare.

you think losing 6kg without reason is good?

I guess it really was hamburger time.

I like Big Tasty more.

Big mac is disgusting. Its all about mc chicken

And where are they now?

He ate one weekly

I ate a bigmac yesterday, rip inventor of this delicious burger. I may eat another one tomorrow in his honor. Hope the inventor of mcchicken is alright.

F at

>thinks eating a single fries once a week proves macdonald is healthy
oh burgers, never change

Nobody said that, retard.

They should give him a posthumous medal of freedom

It's a sad day for America, almost like 9/11.
F

F(at)

>were big macs invented or discovered?

Neither. It was copied. The photo is of the Superburger, which is a menu item from a local Pittsburgh restaurant chain called Eat n Park. which is itself a copy of the original Big Boy, then the chain of that name. They both long predate the Big Mac.

what's so special about the big mac? it's a burger in large portions

pretty sure the filet o fish is the pinnacle of cuisine, retard

Im not a huge mcdonalds fan but i will have to get one for lunch today

RIP. Love it or hate it it was an american cultural icon

I propose Sup Forums substitutes "burgers" for "macs"

Heh.

Also,

>eating the McJew

F

>dat American hero

>what's so special about the big mac?

There is just something about the taste. Admittedly it is terrible for you, but I have to admit a craving for one about once a month.

Good. We don't like thieves here. Everyone knows Germans invented the Burger.

F

mcdonalds is fucking disgusting

I know it's good but I don't see how it is an invention of its own when it is a burger

yeah fuck this guy for putting a gun to peoples' heads and forcing them to eat big macs

You mean this big boy?

He was my number one hero. His legacy will live on in all of our hearts. God bless Ameriburgerstan.

F

;__;7

>The inventor of the big mac has died.

Overrated burger and overrated restaurant. So many fucking fast food restaurants with superior burgers for the same price.

See: Checkers

Any of yall have a St. paul sandwich? A st. Louis delicacy i effectionatly call the "chinese Big Mac"

Egg fu yung patty + lettuce tomato pickle and thousand island on white bread

Is thay a kansas chain?

I ate at one of these once. Mind you I was half starved from a 12 hour car ride; but I remember it being delightful.

>white bread

ew

No. This one.

4U

it's in a lot of states, I see them in PA

A

f

Lived in Kansas my whole life and never saw one until I moved to Chicago. They're meh. There used to be a chain of grocery stores called Checkers in Kansas though.

checkers.com/

Fast food burger chain in multiple states. I'm in Maryland and have one close to me since late 90's. It's been growing lately I think since they now have 700+ restaurants.

THAT'S NOT A FUCKING BURGER! DELETE THIS BLASPHEMY!

F

>I moved to Chicago. They're meh.

Must have went to a really shitty one than.

F

Rip

He really is the true Burger of us fellow Burgers.

>Hopefully Obama will announce a week of mourning.
>Still relying on Obama to do anything
Come on man Obama is wasted. I can see only Trump giving a crap on stuff like this. Trump actually gives a crap.

>be a fat fuck
>die at 98
based Big Mac Man.
f

Not /pol related.

People dies, More deaths @ 11:00

May be entirely accurate, it was on the south side and in a rather deplorable condition both inside and out. It was cheap which was nice, but it didn't necessarily taste all that much better than any other fast food place is all I'm saying.

do you do this in every Sup Forums unrelated thread? does it get boring or are you a newfag?

Miricle whip, thousand island kraft dressing, regydrated onion, pickle, kraft easy melt cheese

>/b

>> 101048698 what's the point?

Fuck this asshole, the big Mac is literally the worst fucking burger on the goddamned planet. Three huge pieces of bread, two tiny ass beef patties, and 12 pounds of thousand island dressing. Anyone who eats these is a total fucking pleb. Rot in hell, you fat fuck.

>I don't see how it is an invention of its own when it is a burger

I think the invention is more the marketing concept behind it. Consider how they built an entire brand identity around one product.

youtu.be/en4muUSIRT4

F

Yes. that one.

Compare a Big Mac to this Big Boy burger.

>Miricle whip, thousand island kraft dressing, regydrated onion, pickle, kraft easy melt cheese
DELETE THIS!

This is a news board, this is news. For an autistic you don't read rules well.

>A slice of bread in the middle of a burger

but why

there's literally a /news/ board you tard

Havent had a bigmac in years.
Quarter pdr, mcdouble and nacho filet o fish are all superior

Feast in heaven you true patriot.