ALERT! REDDIT USERS ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING TO IMMIGRATE HERE

ALERT! REDDIT USERS ARE SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING TO IMMIGRATE HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/news/comments/5frur9/reddit_to_crack_down_on_abuse_after_ceo_is/damxc3l/
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Link to the comment: reddit.com/r/news/comments/5frur9/reddit_to_crack_down_on_abuse_after_ceo_is/damxc3l/

And so Sup Forums was ruined for good.

I can't stomach you goose-stepping Nazis

I'm moving to reddit

they wont last. without being fed upvotes they will have no identity.

>implying 99% of people here do not browse Reddit regularly

What's to worry about diversity is our strength?

Rev up that gore

FOOL we must expand

>Social media website Reddit Inc, known for its commitment to free speech

keep your rebbit shit back over there

Go back to Red dit if you want to fucking expand. Lolis and gore is what we need to do.

>Free speech in Reddit

>we aren't populating enough on our own
>we must import immigrants

Great, I can see more posts like this coming
>We're not racists, democrats are! I love all races and gays are human beings! LGBTQIAA+ love! Anti-Semitism is wrong! Jews dindu nuffin!

Then they'll have to go back. Average reddit users like pic related have NO PLACE here.

I was only being ironically retarded

REDPILL THEMMMMM

Implying Sup Forums hasn't been cancer for the last 7 years.

rip pol I guess

Okay schlomo, also nice quads

>its another Reddit Meta Thread on Sup Forums episode

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

>implying we're not already dead on the inside

I'd rather have redditors than all these cuck posting faggots.

>can't stand people acting like children
>from the_donald

hah what a retard

Czecked
But in all honesty even the hobbit subs (used to be the only legit reason to have an account) are fucking shit compared to 4chans which is saying a lot.

Yeah, but that's no fucking excuse for letting the cancer spread. You're supposed to cut out the tumor and start treatments, not just lay back and accept it.

>Sup Forums basement dwellers are now considered to be genuine, goose-stepping Nazis

Where did everything go so reich?

i hate the_donald so much

fuck off bitches

They are the cuck posting faggots

Only a few days away from the 2 year anniversary of Sup Forums Harbor. We can always have another.

brit/pol/ will hold the ground again

To stop this, let's defend liberal politics, show the beauty of diversity and show that the alt-right doesn't belong on Sup Forums. That we support minority rights

>Dead inside
moishe pol is not one person

Former redditor here. Not gonna lie, this is fucking hilarious watching /r/The Donald crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let those faggots get their hands on the nuclear codes.

This reminds me of pic related basically how I met you guys

>hobbit
No you fucking Jew autocorrect HOBBY
Apple products can lick my taint

>>implying

Not all general statement are wrong though

I honestly dont. Tried browsing reddit once because of a friend but felt like a confusing version of this place but my same friend said he found this place confusing on top of disturbing

It would be ideal if they were forbidden from posting before reading Culturu of Critique, by Stefan Molyneux

And that's how the front page of the Internet became a single giant redpill.

This has been happening since the_donald opened.

Literally all their top threads are advertising Sup Forums daily. They have been moving here.

They are civic nationalists and liberals.

Remember to hide, sage and report all rule breaking threads.

Let em come. They'll get fucked around by the site culture and assimilate through the jumping in like anyone else does.
Even if it isn't immediate, Sup Forums is how it is because of the structure, not necessarily the users. As long as the structure (anonymity with no speech restriction) remains the same, we'll be ok.

>>>implying

>genuine goose stepping nazis
Fallacious lies. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

This really is the best meme
When's your next podcast coming out?

Yes at last I see that someone agrees and sees these fucking faggots. I thought pol was all newfags

This, we are only pretending to be retarded.
We love diversity

>genuine goose stepping nazis

Can I sign up for lessons or what?

The marxists and other scum are leftpollers though, these types don't even know that races exist.

You have to go back

I don't know if I'm going through a virulent stage of nihilism or not but I just don't care anymore. I don't use Reddit at all. I'm not even lying like at least half the people on here. Don't care.

Checked, based quad 7's of truth.

Fuck all of you "muh sekrit excloosiv klub" obese neckbeards, it's time to redpill the redditors.

is not the same thing, this is more like radicalizing people on the web and do proselitism

It's like /wsg/. Pretty nice place if you know what to look for.
You need to get through the liberalism and left-wing bullshit to enjoy the content and honestly it's not that jard to achieve.

Sorry, Chinese Government doesn't allow this kind of counter revolutionary ideas

they have been here for months.

START THE INCURSION

>this website is cancer!
>browses compulsively

You're a turbo-faggot.

Typical cucked nu-male Scandinavian.

I tell him the same about the nazi rhetoric here

Good thing I reside on rightful nationalist clay, and not on that poisonous commie soil.

tfw to grown up for Sup Forums

WALL

This.

We all got redpilled at one time, now it's reddit's turn.

We're Stronger Together.

Good day, gentlemen. I have taken it upon myselof to venture forth from the lighthouse of information superhighway beacon of civilization reddit in light of recent events seeming to conspire against forward thinking pro-LGBTQ conservatives such as myself. I come in peace and tolerance. The world needs diversity and my particular flavor of equality. I'm also a feminist but not one of the bad ones.

Checked. In all seriousness I do. If you want something specific, like for me Paradox Vidyas, I go to Plebbit for that kind of discussion. Sup Forums might be better for all I know for that. But I've never been there. But if you want something specific, then it's an ok website. But if you actually browse subs like news or politics there, it is pure cancer. It's worth going after happenings like US election just to watch faggots cry.

I wonder if moot now hates Brits more than Aussies since we foiled his attempts to kill Sup Forums

>We don't have enough people
>Let's import third world redditfugees to fill Gook Moots pockets
Yes goyim! Let them come you cuckoldphobe

Is this autism?

BUILD A WALL

>he can only stand /tg/

I miss old /tg/. It is a hollow shell of its former self.

This tbqh--sure it'd good to have redpilled masses -- but this is sacred land. They can either hang or they can fuck off to r/theDonald

Ricardo has the right idea

fuck off stop making threads about some random irrelevant shitty site

I used to use it religiously years ago-- but now I can only bare it like one every couple of weeks

It's a subliminal lefty/pol/ raid by ANTIFA.

Always put up a resistance.

SOME subreddits are alright. Reddit as a whole is 100% cancer filled with brainwashed SJWs.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
Always.

Reddit migrated here to Sup Forums in 2007.

THE COLONY IS REBELLING

Don't worry, friendos! I hear these narwhal baconers (this is an epic inside joke) will probably fit in on our wacky subreddit - /Pol. Redditors seem pretty cool.

Bullshit, they're already here.

ATTENTION REDDITORS

YOU ARE NOT WELCOME HERE

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

GET OUT GET OUT GET OUT

FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEE

>we're so adult for choosing "x" internet forum over "y" internet forum

>rebbitors

Brace yourselves

upboat pls

We don't accept immigrants!

We need to teach them to use the catalog and sort by time.

Don't let the glass windowed door hit you on the way out!

>implying!

Why don't they just go to voat? Niggers...

Message them personally and tell them you are from Croatia or Serbia or wherever the fuck and tell them you don't want any faggot liberals in your country. It will make it off putting for them. Also tell them they will get beat for spreading that shit in your country.

We're full here. They should settle in /po/

CTR spent millions and lost to free shitposting losers.

Be kinder to our Reddit friends!

I'm a feminist because the definition of feminism is equality of all genders. Those manhaters on tumblr are a 0.0000000082% minority and don't mean anything. Get rational, folks.

A (You) is not an upvote

>CTR
You mean bored shitposters. Did you jump over from Reddit just around this election?

They're already everywhere.
They destroyed Sup Forums, making it a general shitfest where no actual discussion happens and are doing the same here.