HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

NO REFUNDS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fQF1_KZGa00&
youtu.be/NIHJ9RMAVGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Stop falling from trees

And whats wrong with that? No one ever tells me.

>Trump nominated his national finance director to be Treasury Secretary

DRUMPF BFTO! HOW WILL HE EVER RECOVER?! WHAT A FUCKING SHOCK! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

FUNNY ISNT IT!?

to beat the jews you must befriend the jews

Establishment, wallstreet and Soros fears

Sup Forums BTFO

We tried to warn you.

But you looked away.

Just concern trolls who think their boss works for them.

>Trunp hires Jew banker to be campaign finance guy
>Does a bangup job.
>Trump hires same Jew banker to be Merica's finance guy

HEEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

*GRABS CHEST*

HOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOOhahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

*STARTS CRYING

OH DRUMPFKINS, YOUVE BEEN PLAYED HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!

Seethe the Scaleless

this

>former Goldman Sachs
Are we just going to villify anybody who has ever worked at one of America's major financial institutions? He worked there like 15 years ago ffs.
>former Soros employee
Soros-funded hedge fund investments led to the construction of many of Trump's fabulous skyscrapers. It's called business.

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with the Mnuchin appointment.

daily reminder that rand "the man" paul was the correct choice

Keep your friends close...

>Trump hires the enemy to defeat the enemy.

10*38D chess.

Trump is just keeping his friends close and his enemies closer.

>are we just going to vilify anyone in the establishment?

I'll take things you never heard come out of a Trumpniggers mouth for 400, Alex.

Is that Soros on the right?
The Woman looks like Soros Wife from behind.

>Are we just going to villify anybody who has ever worked at one of America's major financial institutions?

Yes, we're supposed to be draining the swamp, not filling it back up

> Soros-funded hedge fund investments led to the construction of many of Trump's fabulous skyscrapers.
> Soros-funded

Yup, he's not in anyone's pocket at all.

Mike Cernovich is just a dumb cuck with a lisp attempting to stay relevant now that Trump won.

He's not even in office yet. He is way more successful than you.

Let him play 4d while you fap to 2d.

>oh fuck, Trump just hired the chairwoman of a pro-Cruz PAC to be his campaign manager! She said shit about him too! it's over omgwtf

Have some faith you peons.

youtube.com/watch?v=fQF1_KZGa00&

Keep your friends close but your enemies closer.

>hasn't worked in banking for over a decade

Call the cops. I don't give a fuck.

Fuck that.

I actually bought a Tshirt from rand since I supported his father, but that fucker phoned me nonstop for more money! I bought a $20 Tshirt and he starts hounding me for $200 dollar donations!

THEN, he dropped out of the race, and continued hounding me, despite requests to not call me again, for more money to fund his senate reelection. I don't even live in his fucking state, and he hounded me nonstop with his truly infantile funding strategy

Why not link the tweet?

Oh wait, because that's a fake.

>implying anyone here gives a shit about what Cernovich has to say

you thought kek did your bidding.

heh.

Go image search what Melania's parents look like.

>Yes, we're supposed to be draining the swamp, not filling it back up
Outsiders don't know how the system works. Insiders don't know how the outside works. You need a good mix of people who share the same vision in order to make the engine work again.

For the last 8 years Mnuchin has worked for a regional bank, meaning he knows what Main Street needs to get going again. He knows the ins and outs of big and small finance. He showed himself loyal to the cause by doing his Jewry in service to Trump for the last year. If he's a sleeper agent, he's playing one hell of a long con.

Thank you. Makes Sense.

>Rand
>Good

I will never get this meme. He's a total cuck on social issues.

The swamp refers to the political establishment being corrupt. He's filling his cabinet with people from the private rather than public sector, and there is nothing to indicate that his selections will lead to more lobbying.

You don't just get to say "well banks are also corrupt so they're also a swamp so Trump is going back on his word."

It's not like Soros was the only person to invest in Trump's businesses.

Keep your friends close

Daily reminder that going back to the gold standard right now would be suicide for the US. You need someone smart like Mnuchin to manage inflation rates very carefully in order to fully recover. Good pick provided he's not corrupt.

For some reason former Goldman Sachs employees seem to universally hate their former employer and will do anything they can to harm GS, Trump is just playing 12D chess as usual, he's smart enough to know that former enemies often make the best allies.

NO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

>It's not like Soros was the only person to invest in Trump's businesses.

We went through all this shit during the primaries. It was a straight above the board loan on Trump's Chicago tower when the market tanked in '08, during the middle of construction. It's been repaid in full since '12.

GOD I CAN'T BELIEVE I VOTED FOR TRUMP WHY IS THIS HAPPENING WHHHYYYYYYY

>Trump has access to GS and Soros' secrets

what's wrong with this

fake tweet
cernovich doesnt even have a verified check faggot

Everyone is a Soros employee, because Soros runs the world.

Maybe it is a good thing that the elecotral college will not ellect Trump but Hillary.

BUY MY BOOKTH

>if you give your enemies huge amounts of power, you win!

BRAVO AMERIDIOTS

YOU ARE FINALLY BEGINNING TO UNDERSTAND

it's over bros.........................................................................................................................

jesus don't go gorilla on me

We all knew trump would sell you out. We just wanted to stop WWIII

Yes whatever makes you sleep at night. i hope you have more of those excuses when he starts cucking next year.

Mutant mindset

merchant

>Are we just going to villify anybody who has ever worked at one of America's major financial institutions?

Yes, because not a single one of them has the best interests of Americans in line. Bankers shouldn't be allowed within 100 miles of the seat of government.

>Soros-funded hedge fund investments led to the construction of many of Trump's fabulous skyscrapers. It's called business.

Trump was voted in to STOP that kind of dirty business-as-usual you fucking kike apologist

>when you try to get into your gorilla mindset but end up transcending reality

>buy my bookth
>haha cuckth

He knows all the insider kike tricks. Now he can use all that knowledge against (((them)))

it's on piratebay

>hiring a person that proved to be competent
>BTFO

are you even trying?

What if that was Soros's plan all along?

(((Cernovich))) is naming the Jew now? Is he /our guy/?

CTR still salty?

>concern trolls

>No argument

Sick

MONKEY MENTALBOX

0 Surprises. I donated a grand total of $0. Did anyone match me?

MEET THE NEW BOSS

SAME AS THE OLD BOSS

Jews are notorious for turning on their own kind. This kike is obviously joining the winning team and Trump will keep him under thumb.

This is a clear case of keeping your friends close and your enemies closer.

Back to the_cuckold with you, plebbitor.

>Trusting (((Trump)))
Nope. Just like the memes and chose him over Clinton

BABOON BRAINSTATE

how so?
let the chips fall where they may and the cream rise to the top

>Trump was voted in to STOP that kind of dirty business...

Trump disclosed these issues fully on the campaign trail. He explicitly stated that he has been the benefactor of crony capitalism his entire life, and he finds it unfair. Of course he doesn't turn it down, because Trump is aware that there are two kinds of people in life: alphas and nobodies. Alphas take part in a game they find corrupt in order to change it from a position of power. Nobodies bitch about it and vote in candidates that will say what they want to hear in front of a camera, while continuing the same shadiness behind the scenes

The fuck do these morons want from Trump? He has literally, EXPLICITLY SAID on the campaign trail that he would be getting his rich moneyed friends to come help him run the country. He knows they are filthy blood sucking sons of bitches who will do anything for a buck, but Trump thinks he can leash them and make them AMERICA'S filthy blood sucking son's of bitches. This should not be surprising.

They're still paying you guys? I thought the funds ran out at the beginning of December. It's the first today, user. Go home. Hug you wife and her son. Christmas is right around the corner.

You dumb fucking leaf, when Trump said he was going to hire the best people, where did you think those best people worked before? Walmart?

the thing about traitor rats is they are traitor rats. if the wind shifts and youre on top, you can offer one a job purging all its traitor rat friends and it will happily do so.

just be sure to watch your back

>No argument

Sick

Can you the imagine the immense butthurt that'll happen if he chooses R-money as Secretary of State?

Holy fucking shit it'll be glorious.

Is it a shitty situation? Maybe, but the truth behind it is Trump was elected because Hillary would have raped us.

The same sentiment was what allowed Obama to be elected. People wanted change and both Obama and Trump were the perceived best opportunities in a lot of people's minds.

Calm the fuck down and give him a chance.

*goes gorilla*

Yeah but a lot of Sup Forums ripped on Hillary for months for being linked to Soros.

His treasury secretary not only used to work for him and were best of buds, but Soros gave him $1 billion to start up a hedge fund.

Who's to say Soros still can't control him with a little shekels?

You can suck on these goldman sachs goy

This is not going to turn out well will it?

I wonder what Trump's approval ratings will be after 100 days...

I don't regret supporting him when the alternative was Hillary. But fuck.. this is not turning out like I hoped..

To beat the jews you must kill the jews.
And you all fagots know this.

he's been running the campaign finqnces for over a year, this goy is nothing new

Didn't mean to reply

I guess you missed his irony

you shills have learned nothing
keep being bad

Welcome to the world of political donating, noob.

>not replacing BLC with a star of david

>Hillary a riminal that worked with soros
>Trump, a american patriot that hired the most qualified person for the job

THey are somehow the same, you CTR shills are so stupid

>a hedge fund
A hedge fund is way different than something like his shady Open Society thing. The fact that Soros trusted him with his money just means he's smart.

>German
>humor

1x10^38

10*38 is literally just 380 you filthy spick

His approval ratings are going to be shit no matter what he does. This was the most polarizing election in my lifetime. Granted I'm only 32 but still. He could develop a working cold fusion reactor out of Jenga blocks in the next four years and people will still hate him because it's the cool thing to do.

You can't build social capital on Facebook by approving what LITERALLY HITLER does. Hopefully he does good things but I don't expect to hear anything good in the mainstream.

All i'm hearing is "i'm a blind cuck" from you drumpkins

If there's one established fact about Trump, he's a con man.

And you've been conned, it really isn't surprising. It was expected

He said he participated in that walk of life and thus knew how to combat it in government.

Appointing crony capitalists and Soros underlings to high positions in government is not going to fix ANYTHING for the common man, how can you possibly defend that?

>hurr you've been conned

This post really made me think, can you post a few more?

>MEET THE NEW BOSS
>SAME AS THE OLD BOSS
youtu.be/NIHJ9RMAVGI
>There's nothing in the streets
>Looks any different to me
>And the slogans are replaced, by-the-bye
>And the parting on the left
>Is now parting on the right
>And the beards have all grown longer overnight

Do you even exponents?