Interest in feminism

>interest in feminism
>post on facebook "there are people who believe in equal treatment of sexes but hate all men"
>cited differences between "gender feminism" and "equity feminism" for education's purpose, i say that feminism has developed it's own political compass
>in an hour, recieve 80+ illogical, psychotic, unrelated nonsensical comments from triggered liberals
I sure learned my lesson

Seriously people started attacking my personal character for being male, started making up completely unrelated circular arguments, and one person even tried making up a false consistency in my beliefs which weren't stated, and fallaciously made the conclusion that I am "100% against everything BLM is about."
What are these liberals doing? Huffing glue?
Jesus christ I am a liberal but if you don't wear your political ideology on your sleeve, you're killed.

Damn son

Anyone else encounter this kind of behavior?

You are doing good work

I mean, someone literally posted "Well people have turned to violence and hate against men, because feminism hasn't been working! We have made no progress!"

WHAT??
So I said "Do you have any idea how much progress has been made?"
Fucking hell it's ridiculous. They're living in some psycho world.

I wish there was a button I could press to reset humanity.

>interest in feminism

post screenshots newfag

>being on facebook

You don't want to see this. Just trust me, user.

Yes, in a philosophical sense amongst other things. I am by no means some kind of single-issue obsessor, just someone who criticizes political, financial, and societal structures in general.
I quietly respect other opinions, it's just crazy people who 100% misrepresent the clearly written words and ideas are a cancer in society.
They're like these politically loaded wind up toys, in a sleeper state waiting to be placed on the table to clack and chatter like a mechanical, plastic motor.

Repeal the 14th and 19th amendment and Canada might spare you on the day of the rope, Cletus

>this never happened, I'm just thirsty for (You)'s

I'm not sure if I understand what you mean.
I live under a rock because I work like 80+ hours a week I don't keep up with memes.

>a moment user realized most liberals are clinically insane

sounds like the makings of a memeable infographic, if you had any talent in MS Paint. Instead, you chose to share the skeleton rocking chair.

They're using outgroup psychology to shun you

What I think more specifically happened is that they felt challenged that I observed irrational behavior and instead they tried their hardest to try to shift and detract away from the issue, and tried to convince themselves I was sympathizing with some evil force.
Let me give you an example of what they were doing, but in a different sense. Let's say I said that china should cut down on CO2, and perhaps try to incorporate more green energy, because medical sources say that their air pollution contributes to 1.6 million deaths per year.
So, instead of someone trying to make a rational argument against this, they say something like:
"Oh... you believe in green energy, and protecting the environment??!!! SO DID THE NAZI'S OMG U R HOLOCAUST REVISIONIST!!111"
Not a real argument, just a way losers try to make other become seem more of a loser, instead of correcting their thinking and being logical.

The worst part was, i didn't even argue any opinion. I posted like two facts and out came a shit storm.

>sounds like the makings of a memeable infographic, if you had any talent in MS Paint.
lol'd

They just want an excuse to behave like arseholes (and the extermination of white men ultimately). The rules are everyone can do what they like and it doesn't matter that each rule contradicts the last coz our desires all intersect in our hate for you. If I want to be dangerously fat with a vagina today or a cock in a frock tomorrow you have to celebrate me and what I want and give preference to me at your expense. You're a just a hateful cunt if you don't agree and that just proves muh point that you're holding all women back.

Why do you even try to debate them, they're brainless.

I'm tired of seeing people write "todxs" instead of todos/todas.

>hurr durr language is sexist

>"todxs"
> todos/todas.
Pardon?

seeing people justify their asshole behavior is always entertaining
it's like watching a child blaming the whole world around them for their stupidity instead of growing up and thinking.

todos/todas=everyone

'todos' refers to the males.
'todas' refers to the females.

To say 'everyone' and refer to both males and females, you have to say 'todos', and feminists argue that this is not ok. So they use todxs instead

I think referencing someone's sex based on the structure of a language is a clear projection of a society's perception of how that sex generally acts (aka gender) but I don't think it's necessarily sexist, so for someone to say that language is sexist is incorrect. That's just a linguistic structure.
Now if they referred to them as todos and todcunts or tod-useless-besides-her-smelly-pussy, that would be sexist.

More info? Was this on your newsfeed, or was it on a specific page?

In my understanding about Spanish language

if there is a group, and at least one of their members is a male, you use masculine form to refer to them all.

If there is a group, and there are no males in the group, and only the, you use feminine form to refer to them all.

This is a poor example, but for the simplicity and bluntness.
>instead of saying "ladies and gentlemen" you would only say "gentlemen".

Just my personal timeline
In american english, it's socially normal to walk up to group that is exclusively females and say, "hey guys!"

80+ on a timeline. I envy that level of attention.

>I am liberal

Kill yourself

I always see this as masculine being a basic no gender, and women got a special treatment by addressing them as female because they deserved to be special, but now they bitch because we did.

>>instead of saying "ladies and gentlemen" you would only say "gentlemen".

That's a poor example indeed, saying only caballeros instead of damas y caballeros may be, perhaps, sexist. But saying just todos instead of todos y todas, wouldn't be, because that's the word used to refer to everyone despite their gender. For fucks sake, everything is sexist/racist nowadays. Fuck feminism.

im an indi-animator artist and im like toootally popular Xdddd
No but seriously that's the only reason why. Attention is a double edged sword covered in feces.
should i euthanize myself like that alcoholic did recently?
i think you've got point there