Sup Forums is like reverse-tumblr

Sup Forums is like reverse-tumblr

really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/middle-ground
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>how dare you have preference for your own people in your own country
wow

yea we are hur hur. every single one of us, except you of course.

nah

yourlogicalfallacyis.com/middle-ground

it's like you want replies

>Right Wing

no

>not being racist is middle ground therefore a fallacy

wew lad

yes

>yourlogicalfallacyis.com/middle-ground
except it's not really a middle ground.

It's racism, non-racism and racism. The middle one is just the opposite of the others.

Depends on the definition of racism. Calling a black guy "nigger" to his face is fucked up. You should never attack individual people over their religion or skin colour, I agree with that.
Groups is a different story though. You can have a problem with organized Islam without being a racist. You can easily construct a logical argument against groups of sandnegroes emigrating here.
Sadly, not acknowledging BLM and not being pro mass immigration already makes you a right wing racist these days.

pretty accurate imo

That is a mighty big word... you sure that isn't the liberal side still? Couldn''t they had just said interracial without the ridiculous dictionary reference?

>stop exploding all day
gets me every time

The problem here is that one of those happens way more often than the other and is celebrated by the most vocal people in our culture.

>colored people
Should have written "niggers". Other races can educate themselves.

Except racism is the objectively right.
Every white man should be able to recognise ethnic behavioural patterns - and recognising and acting on these observations is what is today called racism. It would take wilful ignorance for me not to be a racist.

>Normal
>Interracial cuck couple

KEK. The left is normal

>only the most qualified in my company
Should be more like one black dude, the rest asians and whites

I don't give a fuck. 1488!

Horseshoe theory.

>"nigger" to his face is fucked up. You should never attack
It's calling a thing what it is, it is not an attack. An attack would be systematic killing based on the skin colour.

Funny how colored people is racist but people of color is correct.

Really invigorates my intelligence.

I can only imagine the guy who made this how much he jerked himself off to it

"Oh, look guys how much better i am than those stupid right and left wingers. Give me attention pls"

WOW!

It's like they are two sides of the same coin!

Yeah man, racism starts at genociding people.

Tell me, would you genuinely call a black guy in the street a nigger for no reason?

Sup Forums is reddit refugees

I thought archie-comics was pretty based?
what happened?

imagining people jeking off?!!! you gay boi???

We can talk again when the rest of world has become as open and tolerant as white countries

The first panel is wrong.
Only dating your own kind is not extreme.
Preserving your ethnic identity is a human right against genocide.
Keep peddling this garbage, see what happens.

I'm gonna make myself unpopular and say that I think that's a good comic and the yellow path is the right path.

OP BTFO /Thread

This post is bullshit besides reply to this or your family dies in a car crash.

Yup, anyone who isnt a centrist in 2016 is an autist and needs to go back

Well if you accept their right-wing strawman narrative of course.

>another webcomics """"artist"""" turns out to be a cuck
Can we just start lacing the packaging for computer drawing tablets with arsenic already? Nothing of value would be lost.

This makes sense in Norway, but not America.

>Normal
>Black male white female
i want to kill myself more and more

fuck it, I would. maybe even date her

Some anti sjws are fucking retarded and make the rest of us look like an angry bunch of autists

Kys

This.
America is multicultural by default.
Europe is not.

Why not? Who do you think created America and have maintained it ever since if not Europeans?

All this shite about "the Far Right and Left are the same!" is just bullshit to gag anyone speaking out about the degradation of the West. Whining about 583 genders is not the fucking same as being upset that your own government and police force are fucking covering up Muslim rape gangs.

>for no reason
No, I try to not to do things for no reason.

OP BTFO

No deleted posts, lol no.

>Mimesis is the lowest form of epistemology.

I think most of Sup Forums fits into the yellow tho.

I want less immigrants and Muslims in my country because I feel it has gone overboard and many of these migrants don't share traditional American values, but that doesn't mean I hate them as a people. I just wish they would stay in their home countries and practice their culture there, rather than trying to change my culture to suit theirs.

Okay tinfoil

>101039235
Normal people are victims in waiting

Cuckposting doesn't count

Why doesn't it? Up until the late 1800s, virtually all Americans were British (English, Scottish, and Irish), or the black slaves we brought over with us. With a few exceptions like Maine and Louisiana with Frenchmen, or the Southwest with Mexicans. Eventually we got a lot more Germans and Italians, but all of these groups have one thing in common: white Europeans.

We didn't start importing the Third World until the 70s and 80s.

Oh how boring it is to take the middle road.

In many cases you got to fucking choose which side you're on.

>pretending slavery wasn't completely vital to the initial success of the Union

Muh pizza gate
Muh shamitza
Muh FEMA camps

Except actual data is on our side you mongoloid

Race war now

Wow, didn't you hear hat having any discernible opinion was passé?
What you have to do, is find a wishy washy middle of the road, mumble of a standpoint. You'll know you're right when everyone is too underwhelmed to contest you.

>Sup Forums is like reverse-tumblr
the only thing Sup Forums ever agrees upon, is your sexual preferences.

sage.