>Most attractive citizens by far, topping every chart out there
>Tall
>Blue eyed
>Blonde
>Intelligent
>Wealthy
>Best welfare state out there
>Humane superpower
>Literally blew everyone the fuck out during all the wars we participated in throughout history
>Most popular and best reputation country in the whole world

Go ahead Sup Forums, walk into your university and ask your classmates what is the best country on earth. Then you can come here and cry it out when they say Sweden. Yes, we are better than you. Why does this make you so mad that we're just born superior and blessed?

Pol: *autistic screeching*

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-refugee-centre-attacked-rape-disabled-woman-gotland-claims-a7355186.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans
order15.com/2016/11/02/were-proud-to-be-racists-italian-mayor-praised-for-scathing-attack-on-stupid-migrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

300+ replies inc

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/sweden-refugee-centre-attacked-rape-disabled-woman-gotland-claims-a7355186.html

12-15% of your population is non-white

About 300k are on their way for family reunion. You are going to continue taking in more as soon as the dust settles.

I'm in no way in the boat with the sub-human burgers that WISH that Sweden (and the rest of Europe) go under to feel better about their shitty country, but what you are doing now can't continue.

här kommer jänkarna

alltid så avundsjuka

Don'r tell me you said all that then posted a picture of Zara Larsson...

Survival of the fittest, snow trash, snow niggers like you are literally dead from birth and subjects of jew necromancy, proven by their transparent skin and soulless blue eyes

fixed

I must mongolize her Aryan womb with my seed and make another Rurik

>Swedes are better than everyone
no. zombie race.

Have fun jacking off to your placement on "best places to live" lists.

In the meantime, have fun with the SJW department on your government creating the self-proclaimed "feminist state". Have fun with those people defending immigrant rapists because they're so stuck in their ideology that they've become delusional. Have fun being the biggest cucks in the world.

And your weather sucks even worse than ours.

Yes so humane of you to let Achmed fuck your daughters

aight, so why are we trying to replace all that?

>Hurr durr we are the best, so lets destroy that

An organism that wants to go extinct is not alive, shouldn't be praised

>Swedes are better than everyone
Except for the illiterate Muslim rapists they are replacing you with, apparently.

>post by this ID
What did he mean by this

DELUSIONAL SVENSK

This.

Blue eyed cucks must be purged.

>Fårfolk
>ubermensch
låter bra fast nä

you haven't been relevant since pic related, Sven

Will the make the flag a brown field with a black cross to represent the new eye and hair color of Sweden?

Oh hello negro, how did you escape the zoo? Here you Tyrone, stuff this hamburger in your fat face you autistic mulatto manlet

how u fag couldn't mention Zlatan?!?

You just go into ever thread about Sweden to write your filth?

What a pathetic little man you must be, sad little shit, just kill yourself faggot.

Your nation could never have existed and the World would be exactly the same. The most irrelevant people in Europe, even by Scandinavian standards.

När är det dags att återställa Sverige då?

>The wars we participated in
Ebin b8 m8

Is that you, Mahmood? Did Sven teach you how to shitpost?

Imorgon

Oh hello romani gypsie. I'm sorry I dont have money for your gypsie newspapers

>retarded six pack
It's a sweep

Utveckla gärna.

för fet för ett fuck kan inte se qken något mer

Did I trigger you Achmed

Igår

Wrong. Without Sweden, Russia would never exist in its current form. It would change the entire world

Ahmed , please come back home.
your parents miss you .

Swedes are the most blue-pilled people on Earth - yes, even more than Canadians.

No you didn't I'm sorry. I'm still a pure blooded tall blonde and blue eyed aryan swede and you're a mulatto manlet. How's the negro blood going impregnating your southern women?

kek

>How to be a Swede
Step 1. Wake up and not be able to get to work because the roads are not plowed. Think about how great feminism is
Step 2. Get raped by Abdul when you go outside, but he has all charges against him dropped because you are a man and he was having a sexual emergency.
Step 3. Whimper and cower everytime you see a female, so they do not think you believe you are equal to them. Good job Sven, we all know how important it is to protect women's feelings and wants.
Step 4. You finally get to your work place but you're fired so that the Somali immigrant that doesn't speek Swede can take your job.
Step 5. Walk back home again and get raped by Muhammad. Your asshole is loser than before though so it doesn't hurt as much, and you shed tears of pride for helping accept diversity in this country
Step 6. Reach home and find out that it has been taken over by the police so that Nigerians can live there instead.
Step 7. Get yelled at for sleeping on the sidewalk after your house has been stolen(the only place not covered in snow), because that's anti-feminist.
You literally cannot attack any other country on this board and have anyone look at you seriously. North Korea would be a more acceptable flag to find here. Niggers are of a higher-tier than you, even they would not take this shit. Unless you're in a thread dedicated to Making Sweden Great Again get off your fucking ass and fix yourself.

Think u forgot about norway brother, we are almost the same, but we got less sub-human mudslimes among us and the most money in the world saved up in oljefondet, and we are richer and happier than u guys, Norway is what sweden never became

Rurik and his Varangians were Finnish, not Swedish.

>According to the FamilyTreeDNA Rurikid Dynasty DNA Project, Rurik appears to have belonged to Y-DNA haplogroup N1c1, based on testing of his modern purported male line descendants.[6] N1c1 is not widely found in Scandinavian countries, but is overwhelmingly found among Baltic and Finnish ethnicities. The N1c1 haplotype possess the distinctive value DYS390=23, also rarely found in Scandinavia. The closest relatives of the Rurikid haplotype are found in coastal Finland.

That girl is very pretty. If her boyfriend is a nigger I'm seriously going to build a nuclear bomb and remove Stockholm off the face of the Earth.

Det är över 2 miljoner rasfrämlingar i Sverige.

Gentlemen, I present to you:
The letter of congratulations that Sweden (the femenist-led rape capital of Europe) was hoping to send to Clinton.

>SWEDEN
>Y E S

why finnish name?

And we are still better than you, prisoner scum. We are better than you okay? Stop trying to be like us, we are better than you and you will always be below us. See you later manlet

Swedes can't stop sucking filthy Somalian dick.

Southern bells have much more class than to fuck niggers. Unlike Swedish men and women, who beg for arab and nigger cock

>>Humane superpower

and this is why you're shit

thanks for sending our ressources to millions of niggers, saving their worthless lives so that they can invade our countries later

seriously this is what's killing us

If you only had spines, you truly would be the greatest. Right now you are a laughing stock SWEDEN YES cuck memes. It's quite embarrassing and tragic in a way too.

Solution? Get a spine and grow a pair you faggots.

Britain has influenced humanity in many profound ways, such as the Industrial Revolution, the creation of the television, the creation of the computer, the creation of the World Wide Web, the scientific method, the creation of the telephone, Newtonian physics, free-market economics, parliamentary democracy, Cadbury chocolate, the spreading of English as a global language, the creation of the United States of America (the world's sole superpower) by rebellious British colonists, all clock-time on Earth being based on Greenwich Mean Time, the Enlightenment and the creation of many modern sports. Also:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans#American_cultural_icons

"* The Declaration of Independence is a creation of British Americans.

* The Constitution of the United States is a creation of British Americans.

* The American Bill of Rights is a creation of British Americans.

* The American system of government: a Constitutional Republic with a separation of executive, legislative, and judicial powers is a creation of British Americans.

* Most American Presidents, Senators, and Congressmen, Governors and Ivy League University Presidents have been British Americans."

Ja, jag är väl medveten, 2 av de finns i lägenheten bredvid min.

Swedish girls still look good in swedish gold Hijabs though.

>How to be a lithuanian

Sorry I'd write something here but I don't know shit about your irrelevant country. You were once a part of our empire yes?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Americans

"Using the self reported 2010 census figures British Americans are the largest European ancestry group of all. However, this figure is likely a serious undercount, as a large proportion of Americans of British descent have a tendency (since the introduction of a new 'American' category in the 2000 census) to identify as simply Americans or if of mixed European ancestry, identify with a more recent and differentiated ethnic group. Eight out of the ten most common surnames in the United States are of British origin."

>tfw sweden will die in your lifetime

Good country is ruined by now

>niggers in higher concentration in former slave states
Wow, you really got me thinking

Honestly, I do think Sweden is one of the best countries of the world. The whole refugee-thing is so blown out of porportion, but this is also Sup Forums that has become the safe-space-echo-chamber-bubble for rightwing-people who then devolved into alt-right.

Okay, maybe not the best country in the world, but we have lots of things to be proud. We are doing well in the game industry, Dreamhack is still the biggest LAN-festival in the world, we are a "hot spot"-location so we always adapt to the latest technology and international trends faster than most other countries, we don't wear filthy shoes indoors, we created Santa's current design (as per request of Coca Cola, look it up), the rest of the world is always aiming to get the Nobel Prize, we created Skype, Spotify, I might be wrong, but I think a swede was involved with the creation of Youtube?
PewDiePie is the most famous youtuber, Minecraft came from Sweden as well, Zlatan is an international celebritey, we make some of the deadliest weapons in the world, we have the biggest voter turnouts in the world too I think (or at least one of the biggest ones) 80% of the population always go and vote, people actually care about politics here

and there is so much more, haven't even touched things like Astrid Lindgren and August Strindberg etc

I fucking love my country. Seriously. And I'm not going to let some assholes who doesn't like refugees try to tell me not to love my country.

We also made fucking ost-hyvlar so you don't have to buy sliced cheese all the time like those savage americans. Fuck it man. And meatballs too. How can other countries cousines even compete?

kommer att bli 4 miljoner 2019

and an elongated rectangular shape to represent the doormat your country has become for immigrants

English is obviously the best language. English is the first global lingua franca. English is the language of the future. English is the only language in the world that is an official language in countries on all six permanently inhabited continents. The English language has the most books, the most films, the most songs, the most science publications, the most web-sites, arguably the most speakers (ahead of even Mandarin if people who know only a few words of English are counted), it is the official language of both the sea (i.e. Seaspeak) and the sky (i.e. Airspeak) and it will someday become humanity's universal language of space (de jure or otherwise). English was also the first language spoken by humans on another world besides Earth (i.e. the Moon). Arabic, French, Russian, Spanish and Mandarin cannot compete with the linguistic leadership of English.

Sweden, aren't your girls taken by sand-niggers?

>Swedish genocide will happen in your lifetime
Greatest feeling

Patiently waiting for SD to win the next Riksdag or whatever it was. Going to laugh at the degenerate and jewish when they bawl their eyes out.

I bow to thee Sweden you were too good for this world

I totally agree
You da bes

>be Swede
>"Ooga booga gib me yo white gurl"
>surrender my girlfriend
>mfw Harambe fucks my GF

Get the fuck out of this cuck thread, red sweden. You little slut.

>mentions simple materialist things
How about the inventions and people like anders celcius and Linné

>Finland
>Nordic

Norway is the only one worth of Sup Forums here. Why must the Finnish girls appropriate nigger culture and flaunt their asses like that? It's animalistic and not attractive at all.

And why must Sweden appropriate niggers?

Jesus Christ that pic.

Fuck north Europe. You're all sick in the head.

order15.com/2016/11/02/were-proud-to-be-racists-italian-mayor-praised-for-scathing-attack-on-stupid-migrants/

Girls in Norway pretty and slutty. Average sex per person at 18y is 20(Both gender).

I find your people really ugly desu.
Mediterreans got the superior genes

I was just mentioning stuff out of my head, but yes, there is so fucking much stuff

Her boyfriend is Korean

>implying those finngol whores wouldnt jump on a black mamba on command
look how degenerate they are

It's in the north you fucking retard.

Go kill yourself kike

This my friends, is a divide and conquer shill, most likely a jew. Ignore it.

Shut up pastanigger, you have turkish blood in you.

swedes betrayed his country

Why all Norways looks like they are relatives?

fuck off pussy.

That which was never unified cannot be divided. Burning of our houses for reading books in Finnish hardly stirs feelings of kinship.

>pastanigger
>Irish flag

Abdul, shut your dumb fucking mouth.

You were one of the comfiest countries on earth. Then you reached your final form, which was uber fag, and somehow made the absolutely retarded choice to import subhumans en masse.

And yes your women are probably the hottest on earth, but none of that matters when they are wearing a trash bag with a nigglet infesting their belly.

>wealthy
You don't keep up with news much Sven.
You guys are very very close to 2nd world country status economically.

>finland
>not in the north

Choose one

Well it doesn't surprise me, Muhammed. People in southern europe has turkish blood. Suits you fine yes?

Fuck that video pisses me off. I thought it was stupid when it came out, but it was kinda impressive cause of the morphing. Tyra Banks is a really annoying shit nigger.

Yeh, keep running your mouth faggot, see if I care.

I hope they don't win. They have already proven they don't care about the average joes here.

>pastanigger
>Ireland

Swedish 'intellectuals', everyone. kek