Question more or less targetted at Slav bros...

Question more or less targetted at Slav bros, but if you have any experience with these countries feel free to share them.

So, which one of these shitholes is worse/better? Romania or Bulgaria? What's the most noticeable difference? What about their cultures?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Balkan_War
youtube.com/watch?v=DHh27F3FxKc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallachia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athleta_Christi
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Romanians are bros, probably the most based country in Eastern Europe.

Bulgars are traitor cucks. They've literally gotten invaded and raped by every single one of their neighbors after declaring war because MUH TRI MORETA.

TPИ MOPETA

Romania has millions and millions of Gypsies. and they let them flood Western Europe.

Bulgaria has millions of gypsies and Turks.

TRI MORETA

(Bulgarian in the UK) If you have money and you're in a big city its pretty awesome. And I don't even mean being rich. Shit/nonexistent government though

>Bulgars are traitor cucks
>backstab someone
>cry when they return the favor

also
>millions

Our football hooligans are so based that they stopped beating the shit out of eachother so they can beat the shit out of migrants together. True story

Is it true that you guys have a saying of some sort, that goes kind of like "If you don't know where to shoot, shoot at Bulgarians, this way you can't be really wrong" or something?

Yes because they're filthy niggers. B*lgaria should be split between Romania and Greece. Maybe give a portion to Macedonia for more butthurt.

That's good to hear, but the question is about Bulgarians/Romanians.
>Implying that cities are better than countryside
Is this even possible in eastern Europe?
what's tri moreta though?

yeah exactly like that

cpбe нa вpбe

Bosance na lance. Are you saying Bulgarians take part in this Ustasi shilling and shit?

Romania seems to be a shithole atm. They need another Codreanu

>>backstab someone
When did this happen?

Don't forget who gave you an alphabet, you pleskavica.

They made a secret pact with Greece during the first Balkan war to steal and share the part of Macedonia that was originally dealt to go to us and got upset when we disagreed and attacked.

This is supposed to be WW1? Haven't you fucked them over in Balkan Wars few years prior?

Tri moreta is just a meme. One of our god emperors had territory reaching 3 seas, so people won't stop circlejerking eachother about that. OMG WE HAD LANDZ N SHIET

Check the year you serbnigger,what happened before 1915?

Yes, they did. They also fought on the Ottomans' side when our last lands fell and we became slaves in 1396. So much for them being kebab removers.

i don't deny our kings were jews
but on the other side here in serbia we're told the only reason why he took all of macedonia is because the bulgarian army wasn't pulling it's own weight in the balkan war

Are all the Slovens manletts?

>Serbia
color me surprised

>Bulgars are traitor cucks.
So much for you being kebab removers.

Your arrogant German emperor agreed that each nation will keep whatever town they liberate first.

So the Ottomans asked Serbia, Wallachia and Moldova to be puppet states and provide armies for them at some point, but they never gave Bulgaria the choice.

Hmmm really makes you think.

Budapest smells like shit. It smells like "Slussen" in Stockholm. No one speaks fucking English, like fucking RUSSIAN is spoken in any country except in these C-tier country's. The food is cheap and decent though. The girls are zombie's, no smiles or nothing, just russian fucking, "DA". The countryside is nice though.

meant for

Both of them are scrawny hipster IT professional dudes with pimples and glasses who program at their 4k euro outsourcing job

I have a feeling Romania does the whole country running thing better but Bulgaria is warm and has a real coast, better mountains, though the cities are the same.

They "proposed" to us, but we refused.

I've worked with Romanians and I've been neighbors with Romanians.

Some of the worst people on the planet. Truly a country of gypsies.

>Cerar
No, only Ljubljana cucks are, but pic related us just how Slovenian ArchNumale looks. Compared to France I'd say Slovenes are masculine as fuck.

>>backstab someone
>>cry when they return the favor
This describes Bulgaria in the second balkan war tbqh

He's a shiptar that's why he posted edi rama

>France
he's an albozerg you idiot!

These.

Romania is worse country.
because Romania is WORST country.
I know many romanians.
All the same.
Gypsies/thieves.
All.

You didn't refuse in 1915.

Romanians because at least they're not Muslims.

That would explain things yes. Didn't bother looking at it closely.

We made that choice in 1915 because France wouldn't promise us getting our stolen territories from our neighbors after the Balkan wars while Germany did. The fact that the Ottomans happened to be on our side was irrelevant.

Good if you like rabid stray dogs

Here we kill them zero dogs

You got it wrong US-bro. We are not muslim.

>Thread about Romania and Bulgaria
>Sven throws in Budapest for God knows what reason

Sweden everyone, muh top tier aryan!

It's almost as if politicians look out for their own interests, and seem to make questionable deals to do so. Hence why posting is a fucking retarded strawman.

Tbh I don't agree with a lot of decision that the Serbian monarchy made after independence. And FYROM are essentially Bulgarians in denial (nice people though). Serbs are willing to put that shit behind them, but it seems like Bulgarian chauvinists are not.

so called rromania is, the very definition of fake country shithole

Bulgaria has thousand year old history

>bulgars are traitors
>Romania betrayed it's allies in wwii

Stay dumb my friend

The mongol cavalry has arrived! Was wondering where the fuck were you. How's the empire business doing my beloved paprika gypo?

This

We gave you life and purpose. You're welcome.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian–Romanian_War

working on it my gypsy friend

That map made me wonder. After all these talks of alliances around here, I wonder what kind of alliance Ukraine would join, Russia being out of the question of course.

What am I looking at.

>bro

They're bastards just like the communists.

What's with this utter kikery?

Romanians have been doing a god job fighting corruption.

Serbs, on the other hand, are becoming irrelevant in the region and would rather be cucked by Putin than learn something from countries, who have actually accomplished something.
Doesn't really matter if they're pro-EU or not until they learn to play their cards properly.

It's about the russian influence in the Eastern Europe. Practically, we're surounded by pro russians.

Is Romania not pro-Russian?

Al you need to know about who was the backstabber.

Serb propaganda literally tells they are the good guys kek when they acted out of greed despite previous arrangements.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Balkan_War

>However, the relations between the victorious Balkan allies quickly soured over the division of the spoils, especially in Macedonia. During the pre-war negotiations that had resulted in the establishment of the Balkan League, Serbia and Bulgaria signed a secret agreement on 13 March 1912 which determined their future boundaries, in effect sharing northern Macedonia between them. In case of a postwar disagreement, the area to the north of the Kriva Palanka–Ohrid line (with both cities going to the Bulgarians), had been designated as a "disputed zone" under Russian arbitration and the area to the south of this line had been assigned to Bulgaria. In the event, during the war, the Serbs succeeded in capturing an area far south of the agreed border, down to the Bitola–Gevgelija line (both in Serbian hands). At the same time, the Greeks advanced north, occupying Thessaloniki shortly before the Bulgarians arrived, and establishing a common Greek border with Serbia.

>When Bulgaria called upon Serbia to honor the pre-war agreement over northern Macedonia, the Serbs, displeased at the Great Powers' requiring them to give up their gains in northern Albania, adamantly refused to alienate any more territory. The developments essentially ended the Serbo-Bulgarian alliance and made a future war between the two countries inevitable. Soon thereafter, minor clashes broke out along the borders of the occupation zones with the Bulgarians against the Serbs and the Greeks. Responding to the perceived Bulgarian threat, Serbia started negotiations with Greece, which also had reasons to be concerned about Bulgarian intentions.

Not really. We're kissing murican asses now.

Strawman? My country is not claimed to be the official kebab remover.

we can't lose with Pussylips
we still haven't reached the bottom

youtube.com/watch?v=DHh27F3FxKc

...and about ROMA-nia

tl;dr: we were the original KANGZ (oldest country in Europe to keep its name France second) everyone got jelly and backstabbed us, now we are a mafia ruled former commie state

Still, we WERE KANGZ for real while everyone else is still just jelly, hundreds of years later kek

Hungary in WW2:

-doesn't send nearly as many soldiers on the eastern front

-gets puppeted by Germany after Horthy wanted to betray Germany

-complains that Romania betrayed it's allies!

The biggest loosers in Europe, and crybabies judging by their anthem!

Disagreements are no the same as backstabs.

You are implying that the Ottomans were the Serbs greatest ally. That's an Albanian-tier argument.

they didnt ask Bulgary because they were cum rag pashalak already.

we
>fought t*rks for a century

you
>surrendered without a fight, paid tribute and sent your princes to be raped

good job!

>t.another cum rag pashalak

>and about ROMA-nia

what?a jpg of a clueless bulgar?

Not really, you are irrelevant in medieval history against ottomans,because you were the ottomans.

nah, they couldn't conquer us.

>fought the turks for a century

Just a century?

>you backstabbed us
>no YOU backstabbed US

bulgaria and serbia everytim

>bulgaria we war t*rkey together and you finally can unite with mnacedonia
>ok serbia and greece, I'll raise a bigger army than you two combine and go head to head with t*rkey while you clear out the t*rkish garrisons in the back

war ends

>bulgaria here, gib macedonia as promised, we had the most armies and casualties and the hardest fought battles
>lol no faggit we take macedonia for us, it's geek and serbian now

years later we are the backstabbers.... ok

>nah, they couldn't conquer us.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wallachia
>Vassal of the Ottoman Empire (1417–1859)

Pyмънцитe ca ЦИГAHИ.

>Disagreements are no the same as backstabs.

Nonsense and irrelevant. How would you feel if you're, say, fighting some random cumrags in Asia along with us kiwicunts, they take Tasmania, we liberate it, and by the peacetalks we say "Chur cuzzies, we liberated it so it must be ours now, g."

>vassal

They couldn't conquer us and force us into Pshalak LIKE Bulgaria was for hudnreds of years.

we - fought for a century
you - cum rag vassals since day 1

:^)

>They couldn't conquer us

because you surrendered WILLINGLY you coward gypsy... lol

I see 2 romanians and 0 bulgarians.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Athleta_Christi

do you have anything else to do than bark the same shit sentencens, gypsy?

truth hurts eh?

not an argument

not an argument

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Vaslui

Okay pashalik!

ROMA-nia calling me a gypsy....

>They couldn't conquer us and force us into Pshalak LIKE Bulgaria was for hudnreds of years.
Yeah, because turkish armies didn't pass through your lands.
Because you didn't answer to every of their calls for war against other countries.
Because you didn't send royal hostages to their court.
Because you didn't give them annual taxes(uncluding the devsirme)
And so on, and so on.

Better live as a chained warrior, than a trained puppy.

>no Romania seen in that link

AAHAHAHAH

>Yeah, because turkish armies didn't pass through your lands.

Because we stopped them.We faced ottoman armies that are the size of Bulgaria's population.

>Because you didn't answer to every of their calls for war against other countries.

We were vassals, which means we actually did,remember Siege of Vienna?

>Because you didn't send royal hostages to their court.

Actually we did, there are even multiple movies about it...

>Because you didn't give them annual taxes(uncluding the devsirme)

We actually did like anyone else, plus resources.

SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW ME A MAP OF ROMANIA OLDER THAN 150 YEARS

So, there was no Germany or Italy untill the rise of Nationalism!

>Wallachia

dumb gypsy fails at reading comprehension

SOMEONE PLEASE SHOW ME A MAP OF ITALY OLDER THAN 150 YEARS!

I'm not arguing that FYROM should not be Bulgarian.

>romanian literacy
I hope you could understand, but i actually meant all the things in my post and you just proved them.
I was using them as an arguments against your claim "WE WUZ NOT CONQUERD N SHIET" post.

the true enemy of the serb
though the battle of Nicopolis is a meme, it was after the battle of kosovo and we were pretty much under Ottoman rule then
the rest of it is true, we broke many treaties
after the death of Emperor Dusan our nobles butchered eachother instead of standing against the t*rks

TPИ MOPETAAAA

CPБE HA BPБEEEE