Redditor here

Redditor here.

The great cull has arrived and I wish to take refuge here.

What is the protocol?. Please be nice

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.pl/redditt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

browse for a month or two then join in unless you think ya have something extremely relevant
thats what i did when i started 2 or 3 years ago

Narwahl bacons at midnight, friend. ;^)))))

>lurk x months/years

Meh

You don't have to comply to this stupid shit, Op if you have something to say, say it.

Don't be a faggot.

i can give you some tips about Sup Forums since im an oldfag, ill tell you what i know after being on Sup Forums for a full 8 months now

we dont like jews apparently :^(

thats what im saying, if he has something relevant post but dont post for the sake of posting when ya new, like what does X meme mean, i think its better to soak it up naturally over time
Absorbing the culture slowly is half the fun

oh great, holocaust deniers.

And Nazi's too.

This should be interesting

Should I get a picture of Hitler and hang it on my wall so I fit in?

some people are but most of us just have interest in preserving our cultures which are under attack

Sup Forums is always right

no posting until you've lurked for 3 months

shills are real

Sup Forums is always right

slippery slope isn't a fallacy

simplicity is the ultimate sophistication

Sup Forums is ALWAYS right

What is this meme?

I'm not gonna say where I came from there, but the people in the last month have turned on themselves, basically trying to kill each other via the keyboard.

So it must be true that the left tries to eat itself.
I had to get away

Kill yourself immediately.

Let the hate flow through you... It all comes naturally newfag

Your sound like one of the idiots that have taken over reddit

>pls no bully

2 things
1. Sup Forums is a board of peace
2. fuck off we're full

Our news contains muslims, our politics contains muslims and our media coversup/doesn't expand reports on muslim crimes.

We are just as screwed. Waleed on the project just shat on our democracy by justifying the protesters who interrupted parliament and wasted tax payer money.

We are fucked. Muslims have won.

>r*dditor
>"what is the protocol?"

killing yourself

>protocol?

Gas the kikes.

Race war now.

Zimmerman did nothing wrong.

Sup Forums is a board of peace.

The protocol is that you have to accept being called a faggot because it's part of the rules

The pros include being able to talk about muslims without getting banned or downvoted until banned

Have fun and act accordingly during happenings

Hitler did nothing wrong. Jews are behind everything. Sup Forums is always right (about who is behind something happening).

>8 months
>oldfag

ISHYGDDT

But seriously OP, lurk moar. Lurk and lurk and lurk and after you spend x years lurking you'll still contribute nothing worthwile to the discussion.

Just shitpost along with the rest of us.

Don`t behave like another Aussie shitposter.

You're really not welcome here.

Don't fucking post, lurk moar.

You sound like a lefty faggot making a big fuss letting us know your highness has arrived pls don't be mean lol.

Don't speak until you've learned pic related. And you will.

>Redditor here
(you)

>coming to Sup Forums not knowing about the nazi nature of this board

sage

Holy vomit, is 3-5 years on Sup Forums what counts as 'oldfag' now? Now wonder it went from shit to diarrhea.

YOU MUST GO TO REDDIT CALL THEM ALL NIGGERS SCREEN CAP AND REPORT BACK HERE AND POST THEM

Sorry but you just don't come from reddit to Sup Forums. You're not welcome.

Stop posting, start lurking.

Take the political compass until you end up in upper right quadrant

> Please be nice
Go fuck yourself

Say nigger faggot three times and you can join us.

DEAD NIGGER STORAGE

Hey newfag did you know the Jews literally control your mind and the minds of all your friends and family?

rule 1. fuck this cancerous redditor shit

We love reddit, be sure to mention it in all of your posts.

> let someone to take over
> flee to Sup Forums
> start whining

THIS
IS
JUST
GREAT

Do not forget
> pic

Did you know that the races really are different And it's not just the colour of your skin?

The average negroid has an IQ 20-35 points lower than the average white

The more you know

2. Fuck off to twitter. Report 1000 cp sites and then send proof to Sup Forums /r/
5. Shove a large candle in you anus and wait until it melts from he warmth of your bowels.
8. DON`T FUCKING MENTION REDDITT

Lurk until you learn the basic culture of the board. Don't act like a ledditor. That's pretty much it

The only people with lower IQ`s being the ones who think the IQ test is for testing intelligence.

Don`t be a lib cunt ELVIS (this person) and just write whatever the fuck comes into your mind.

Lurk moar.

At least 2 months of browsing before posting, including other boards.

On top of that, at the very least, spend a bunch of time on ED learning.

Fuck off we're full

Kekked

That trash face emoji is the call sighn of Reddit fags.

Jews don`t like themselves. Does that mean we are all Jews

>What is the protocol?. Please be nice
fuk offf met

Your still a faggot redditor, but lurk OP. If you dont think youve lurked enough you havent, lurk and lurk moar

OP lurk a lot more. I would recommend looking for a full year. And don't subject yourself to a single board. If you start posting you will look like a retard.

Also make sure you have thick skin.

Wasn`t Napoleon thought of as a right-wing fascist cunt. Hitler admired the guy. Strange name for someone who wants a left conspiracy.

Anyway I am a Max Stirner candidate and I hate everyone but myself.

Clearly you haven't been lurking enough.

I recommend 3 months of lurking. You should lurk a minimum of 3 different boards a week so you can learn where you belong.

>That shit Reddit emoji.

We also hate newfags. Lurk more.

Why is Reddit hemorrhaging into Sup Forums?

>Asking what a meme is.

Lurk more newfag.

>I wish to take refuge

Fuck off

8ch.pl/redditt/

here you go

>Cap locks

Don't do this shit it makes your post a shit post. Go to Sup Forums for that shit.

Step 1: lurk for a few weeks and get redpilled
Step 2: accept Kek as the one true God

vargposting is the new meme of the week, it's a good start to fit in.
include provocative text

You need to draw a dick on your forehead and make a selfie, holding a piece of paper with "Australian ambassador to 4 chan [today's date]" written on it.
The camera must be held upside down.

Literally Syrian refugee tier.

>tfw can't even fit in with a bunch of autists

I will die in utter loneliness.

Reddit mods and admins are liberal cuckolds that are now censoring r/the_donald

Listen to me, I'm here since November and the advice I can give you is to lurk more, listening to all the old fag like me and learn all you have to learn in order to answer. But feel free to write when you want, we already have Canadians doing that, all the hate will be redirected towards them.

>we

Fuck off Bruce, were full.

If you're new to Sup Forums you might find it hard to actually fit in. We're not normies. We will call you names, insult you constantly and wish death upon you and your loved ones.

Spaghetti posters are starting to rival assies and leafs.

Amy of you daft fucking cunts slwho said your an old fag after a few Months or weeks your fucking wrong.

To be an oldfag means you where on Sup Forums when it was starting or you've at least been in Sup Forums for at least 5 or 6 years.

Most of you retards in this thread are newfags and should kill yourselves.

get a load of this newfag

Kill yourself faggot

Post nudes of mummy with time stamp

Welcome, show tits or gtfo

I have been on Sup Forums for 9 years and i have posted less than 20 times. Be like me and you won't turn into a self loathing cunt.

WE WUZ ROMANS AND SHEIT!
At least we are not faggots like Australians or cucks like Canadians.