Who killed these countries?

Who killed these countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_of_Change_(speech)
youtube.com/watch?v=iaKvA_OJjQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Traitorous Western nations.

British had a sort of white guilt complex so slowly but surely over the second half of the twentieth century both countries sort of dwindled because the brits favoured the blacks coming into power.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wind_of_Change_(speech)

Western betrayal

Mrs Thatcher

I say that, we just gave up on foreign policy, we had our own problems, Britain turned into a third world country in the 70's

Unfortunately the job isn't finished yet

Jews

brits, yanks, jews.
also the south Africans justified a lot of what they did because of the cold war and the communists so with the USSR gone and most nations not giving a fuck about the chinks the excuse of fighting communism didn't get the same international support like it used to.

sad but true, we should have stayed there to protect our people from these disgusting niggers.

Actually Jews (Israel) were friends with white South African government afaik.They pursued the same policies after all.

Tell me about Portuguese Colonial war
Why did you lose?

Rhodesia is 100% fucked but does South Africa still have a chance?

perfidious albion, as always

Because it was us versus the world.

And even then if we were given two more years we'd win the war, but the communists made a coup d'etat back home and fucked everything up.

no

They didn't lose, from what i gather the Portuguese had a 'revolution' and the commies that took power were like "oh it's 1974" and just handed them over.

Maybe you should have just stayed your asses in Europe.

churchill being a fucking cuck

Not as the "rainbow nation." It could survive with balkanization forming a Western Cape Republic governed by whites.

America would have put pressure on us just like with Indonesia, we would have had to pull out.

The Western world through embargos and the Nigger Marxists led by Mugabe.

We tried to help at least.

i knew you were a leaf, albion

Every Apartheid supporting Boer either left or lives in the bush and Kalahari self-sustaining.

literally this, we won the war

youtube.com/watch?v=iaKvA_OJjQI

Africa needs to be white again.

Just check the documentary '' Empire of dust'' Blacks are useless without a superior race showing them how to do shit.

Why don't you get on a plane to Harare then, Sven?

Honestly felt bad thinking about that one intelligent decent Black guy growing up and living among all those Niggers for his whole life while watching that documentary

Not to mention the fact that if it didn't happen there may have been some UN resolution to "Wah, we need free the people from such an oppressive gubment wahhhhh" followed by expulsion by and subsequent 'liberation' by NATO.

I had a Congolese lecturer at university, I always wondered what his life was like growing up, when did he realize that he is living among savage apes and needed to gtfo. I imagine it must be like being the only sane person in a mental hospital.

Very possible, and I guess if you don't have the chance to realize you're actually the only decent person around you'd think there's something really wrong with you

These flag bearers are getting helluva detailed.

serbs

The Cape has a future, maybe Natal too if it could somehow push that border back to the Tugela and get the zulus back into their own kingdom.