Missing Cali Mom "branded" and "heavily battered"

....two female Spanish-speaking captors

Los Angeles (CNN) A missing Northern California mother found alive last week was branded by two female abductors who covered their faces during her three-week captivity, authorities said Wednesday.

Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko declined to describe the type of brand or where the captors branded Sherri Papini's body "for the integrity of the investigation."

"She related that both of the subjects spoke in Spanish the majority of the time of her captivity," Bosenko said at a news conference.

Bosenko said Papini was unable to provide more detailed descriptions because her still at-large abductors covered their faces at times, or her own head was covered.

But the sheriff said that after intense interviews with detectives, Papini came up with two descriptions.

"The younger one [has] long curly hair, a thick accent, pierced ears and thin eyebrows," Bosenko said.

"She described the older one as having straight black hair with graying color and thick eyebrows."

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2016/11/sherri-papini-kidnapped-abducted-hoax-mexicans-truth-lie-fake-publicity-redding-california-facebook-photos-police-reward-gofundme/amp/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Iguala_mass_kidnapping
news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/cops-blindsided-after-husband-of-sherri-papini-reveals-crucial-details-in-statement-detailing-her-horrific-injuries/news-story/e39654efe6308b32cd25966b925698a9
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_-Mnp6VAmEc
web.archive.org/web/20071030034941/http://www.skinheadz.com/docs/instruct/2003/060101.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3980270/Sheriff-s-office-investigating-bizarre-blog-spewing-hatred-against-Latinos-purportedly-written-kidnapped-mom-two-Sherri-Papini-ex-husband-says-malicious-prank-isn-t-racist.html#ixzz4RbgYHQ6O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It just smells a little off to me. This could be another of those crazy white woman things.

wiki article...

Sherri Papini, age 34, was allegedly abducted on November 2, 2016 while out jogging a mile from her home in Redding, California.[1] She was found three weeks later on November 24, having been freed by her captors at 4:30 that morning still wearing restraints, on the side of County Road 17 near Interstate 5 in Yolo County, about 150 miles (240 km.) from her home.[2]

According to Shasta County Sheriff Tom Bosenko,[3] in interviews Papini said she was held by two Hispanic women who took steps to keep their faces hidden from her, either by wearing masks or by keeping Papini's head covered. Papini was branded with a message during her captivity, but details of the branding have not been revealed. According to a statement[4] by her husband Keith Papini, Sherri was physically abused during her captivity, had her nose broken and her hair cut off, and weighed 87 pounds (40 kg) when she was released.

The sheriff said that this is still an active investigation and that authorities are "looking for a dark-colored SUV with two Hispanic females armed with a handgun." The sheriff indicated that there is sensitive information that is not being released at this time.[5] Detectives have authored close to 20 search warrants and they said they’re examining cellphone records, bank accounts, email and social media profiles. Investigators have declined to discuss what prompted them to file the search warrants or why detectives have traveled out of state.[6]

She's fine
Post lewd Papinis

The brand is probably some anti-white shit. Fuck the spics.

I'm ready for the War on White Women

>Yolo County

Dude I live in California, can you imagine the uproar here if it were switched? Imagine if the attackers were right and they did this to a spic, it would be all over the news here and on CNN.

Fuck this shit, my girlfriend is white as snow and she always gets looks from spic women, they are envious of their paleness. Fucking ugly shits.

y tho? Is this some kind of mexican revenge for electing Trump?

Same. Los Angeles here. Ruined neighborhoods, turned to run down shit. I pray Trump brings the national guard in and deports as many of these roaches as he can.

spics women are envious of white girls, more so the mexicans. I should know my fiance is white and whenever we go out mexican chicks always dog her. They know how much more beautiful she is and that this is HER country first, before those spics , since youu know they will never become citizens.

they are just ugly people in general and no surprise they would do this.

bitch better have my money

Looks like she was having some fun with pablo, and had to come up with this "kidnapping" bullshit, his white husband will believe her anything tho LOL

>muh dick

typical nigger, fuck off idiot.

Beaner here, I can confirm. I'm white as fuck, probably because I'm not a full blown taco and growing up around beaners taught me one thing.

They hate anyone who isn't brown, stupid and a criminal.

It's not just the kids that gave me a rough time, either. Grown adults, brown beaner fucks themselves, constantly insulted me and called me a mutt. They hated me because I looked fully Caucasian rather than a mestizo shitskin.

I despise beaners with a passion. SEND THEM ALL BACK!

yes I have seen this too, this one mexican family I know are all, well not all, but vast majority they look like all white, and even the ones that aren't all white, they are not that dark. They came from durango and apparently he told me that it was probably because of the spanish as to why they are white. But you're right, they hate anyone who isn't brown.

It's an inferiority complex. Mexishits, particularly the brown downies descended from migrant workers, all hate White people.

It's probably vastly different in the most civilized parts of Mexico, and the brownies are reviled there too.

The US just gets truckloads of these idiot tacobenders that couldn't make it in their own country. They're the unwanted dregs of all nations.

ITT: Chicanos making up bullshit.

Problem juan?

You sound scared.

Not at all, you disgusting chicano.

>ITT: Chicanos making up bullshit.

You can't lie man, I mean I can't say I know what's going on in mexico right now, but in LA, it's true and you probably know its true, miho. There are some, the darker kind, and its not all just mexicans, we are talking about all of central america too, that some of them who are darker absolutely despise white women, not white men, but white women specifically. You dont even have to explain why they hate them, it's written on their faces, they WISH to be like them. That's what I get when I see the looks. Just pure envy.

So they didn't even rape her or ask for any ransom? They just beat the shit out of her? This does seem off, it could be one of those made up stories, maybe she got roughed up by her lover Tyrone and she made up this story to cover up?

Just exterminate mexicans, they're genetic trash. Savage manlets that are too stupid to be useful.

To explain why she ran away and fucked around.

kill all spics and shitskins

I've heard that whites in cali have a rough time with the invading shitskins

Whatever helps you sleep at night, chicano.

"three week captivity"

lol, i tell you, pablo probably dumped her ass and she had to came with this story.

Lol calm down faggot, beaners really don't give a shit, your just mad that you got called guero aren't u? Pussy lol

hot

Pendeja!

She staged a kidnapping in 2006 as well!

heavy.com/news/2016/11/sherri-papini-kidnapped-abducted-hoax-mexicans-truth-lie-fake-publicity-redding-california-facebook-photos-police-reward-gofundme/amp/

>chicano

I'm from Serbia, maricon. But I know the language enough to get around.

TOP KEK

Nice delusion, chicano.

Glad she is ok.

Their time is almost up, mexishits will be swinging before long.

top kek

You're not far off. Chicano girls get pissed when guys talk about white girls.

In Mexico the European girls are preferred.

No you just cant come to terms with it, why is that so hard to believe? Come here and see for yourself. My point was a lot of dark mexican girls HATE white girls, they wont even talk to you. But white men, hey that's fine, no problems, but white women, REEEEEEEEEEEE

Strange isn't it? What could that be? Scared they are going to take your men away? Jesus man, get ahold of yourselves.

Do the girls in mexico treat white women the same way too in mexico? I could just imagine being that white mexican person growing up in school in mexico and all the chicks just hating you.

I was mugged by two hispanic girls in my apartment complex, and the sexually abused me at gunpoint. I found out it's not terribly uncommon from the police.

The hispanic on white lady violence, not the sexual abuse part.

Go on, w...what did they do to you?

Sounds like a party.

I feel you. I think the hate against european latinos is mainly from brown chicanos.

Were they attractive? What did they do to you?

Audible kek

just keep your cartel kidnappings and violence on your side of the border pls

it only says some people on the internet think this

it's literally nothing

I don't feel comfortable going into a lot of detail but they made me go down on them and used their hands on me, one also used her mouth on my chest.

The filmed it and took pictures to make things worse.

I only saw one's face when she got on me, she wasn't bad looking.

>Hispanic
>Attractive

Whatever helps you sleep at night, chicano.

Nice fantasy.

Nah, I hope it affects you too.

Officer: "Who did this?"
Papini: "Spics!"
Officier: "How do you know, you were blindfolded"
Papini: "That smell!"

Her boyfriend is in on it too. Either that or he is a cuck of the 8th degree.

This bitch already raised 50k on her gofundme.

>Mexicans would never kidnap anybody
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Iguala_mass_kidnapping

Ausfags don't fear judgement:

news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/news-life/cops-blindsided-after-husband-of-sherri-papini-reveals-crucial-details-in-statement-detailing-her-horrific-injuries/news-story/e39654efe6308b32cd25966b925698a9

>Iguala

They wouldn't kidnap real people.

hot

Here the white girls that live in apartments with Mexicans. just become Mexicans. they greese up their hair get fat and put on that clown make up !Mexican men seem to love so much.

when they find them, they must build their bodies into the wall, alive.

I wonder if there are drugs involved. Huge marijuana growing ops here in nor Cal lots around Redding. Tones of cartel grows. up by Trinity it's all Russians. there is some fucked up stuff happening right now.

RARE
A
R
E

>disgusting chicano

See, this is how dirt brown people react to anyone who isn't a half donkey mestizo jungle bunny.

They're all violent savages. There's no place for you in a civilized world, indian mongrel.

I wonder if she was branded with a message to white females to expect violence if Mexicans start getting deported on mass.

THEY'RE BRINGING CRIME

THEY'RE BRINGING RAPE

>says the dumbass chicano

top kek

Why dose white America allow the Mexicans to abuse them?
Why dose white America allow the blacks to Abuse them?
Why dose white America pay welfare to each of these groups to help them breed?

the brand can't be too long it's probably something like whatever "slut" is in mexican

Is she crazy enough to brand/beat and starve herself? That seems over the top for what looks like an average spic hating soccer milf

Thread theme
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_-Mnp6VAmEc

>meztisos calling someone a mutt
this is why they pick fruit and clean toilets

I hope Trump invites her to speak at rallies. I want her used like those Khan parents

Found the mud person.

How do you fight off the compulsion to scalp people when you leave the house, pablito?

Spain should have killed every last one of you mongrels.

This goes deeper.

Everyone look up pipinos maiden name and skinheads.com.

Because the US was a hyper left wing country run by communists up until Trump

>web.archive.org/web/20071030034941/http://www.skinheadz.com/docs/instruct/2003/060101.html

Esta es la historia.

>EXCLUSIVE: Sheriff's office is investigating bizarre blog allegedly written by kidnapped supermom spewing hatred against Latinos - but her husband blasts claims her ordeal was part of a 'race war'

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3980270/Sheriff-s-office-investigating-bizarre-blog-spewing-hatred-against-Latinos-purportedly-written-kidnapped-mom-two-Sherri-Papini-ex-husband-says-malicious-prank-isn-t-racist.html#ixzz4RbgYHQ6O

This reminds me of Suicide Kings.

Someone post tits

>3 weeks and not being killed or mutilated

This is bullshit, is just a cover up for her cheating. But whites believe anything a women say, see Waiting

>Hispanic

Wall can't come sooner.