Ass blasted poo in loo cries about trump not kissing india's ass

Who else wants to join the keks by reading this absolute ass blased article written by a poo in loo pajeet about how Donald Trump's friendly call to the Paki Prime Minister is gonna bring the world to an end because "superpower by 2020" India is too butthurt about other superpowers making friends with their enemy and because >Drumpf won't suck our average 4 incher like Obama did!!

Highlights
Title:
Donald Trump’s Phone Conversation With the Leader of Pakistan Was Reckless and Bizzare

>U.S. President-elect Donald Trump, however, doesn’t seem to have read the memo, injecting a pronounced element of uncertainty about the position of the world’s only remaining superpower on this most complex of subjects in a call with the Pakistani Prime Minister Nawaz Sharif

>He reportedly added: “You are a terrific guy. You are doing amazing work which is visible in every way.”
The hilarity of his hyperbole aside, Trump’s intervention could have serious consequences for both regional and global stability.

Bump

we give billions of dollars in aide to pakistan, and obama kowtows before them because they threaten to unleash terrorists they say they're holding back.

why would trump not start off friendly with them?

all india does is provide us with shitty cost cutting code monkeys and call centers.

they won't even import a billion toilets from the best toilet makers in america.

does this orange retard know that pakistan has nukes?

holy shit the world gunna is go to hell during trumps presidency. probably nuclear war

yes he does that's why he called them terrific people in spite of the fact they're disgusting inbred moose limb manlets

>Drumpf won't suck our average 4 incher like Obama did!!

You do know that Trump has a huge support base in India? He has been more friendly with India than any other president before him. India has always loved their Republican presidents.

Of course you Paki retards are so desperate for attention that you'll whore yourselves for it.

yeah but majority of us hate that fat puppet of a pm and prefer china and russia to the us
see the us installed that puppet and so can't do anything against the us's wishes
good thing that he is gonna get disqualified and sent to prison soon God Willing
also,most of us pakistanis support imran khan who has said that he would side with china and russia instead of the us
i mean if india got modi and the us got trump,why not us getting our guy?

w-w-what is this sorcery?

I guess hillary didn't execute you CTR shills afterall. Is she giving you a chance to earn your life?

>every criticism of Trump is just CTR shilling
>Trump is perfect in every way!!
Not your safe space

Because its 2016

Nobody in America actually likes either one of you. Rest assured, whenever someone with an American flag says something positive, it's a curry nigger just like you.

The Autism is strong with this one

He also praised the Indian prime minister. Trump is just trying to come off as nice.

>Drumpf didn't say he wants to rape a country's children and nuke everything
>What a fag, wrecking global order and stuff

66 + 50 = 116
The current year is 2016 and since both end in 16 subtracting your age gives the year you were born- the last 2 digits at least

>Trump is nice

>HOLY SHIT DRUMPF IS GOING TO FUCKING KILL EVERYBODY!!!!! TUCK FRUMP!!! TUCK FRUMP!!! TUCK FRUMP!!!!

I will not she'd a single tear if the Muzzies pull a Charlie Hebdo on An American Media company.

off by 1

>Hey, your country is pretty good, Pakistanis are cool"
>OMFG INSANE RHETORIC

Off by 1000 (1994, not 94)

Well thinking Pakistanis are 'cool' is pretty insane.

>shitting on Pakis
>that flag

Pajeet pls

Fuck off, Oliver

You were born in 1094?

Good - Much better Indo-Russia ties for us.

>Pakis are well liked in Britain, only the small minority of poo in the loos have anything bad to say about them.

>implying they won't let Pakistan nuke you then join in

fuck India

Gavin McInnis is right. You people really like calling him orange. I mean, I guess I always knew you were color obsessed, but why can't you just stick to blacks?

Pookistan nuking us first would be a good thing, even a successfully intercepted nuke will give us the ground to legally nuke the hell out of them and even US won't be able to stop us without waging a turd world war.

>turd world war

I think this doesnt work for people born late in the year, I was born in december, and i got 1 year ahead of me

Someone had to say it. Do you H1Bastards actually think we like you? Do you realize we'll literally party in the office the day you are thrown out?

Holy shit you're a stupid pisang

>implying Hindu radicals have read his policies
The only reason he has support in India because he wants to ban Muslims from USA. That's fucking it.

>Donald Trump’s Phone Conversation With the Leader of Pakistan Was Reckless and Bizzare

>PAKISTAN
>POO IN LOO

Actually, Indians > Pakistanis

I have no problem with this, as most Pakis are Muslim shitters and a vast majority of pedophilic Muslims in UK are Pakistani origin.

This.

And with H1-B visa gone, forget about jobs in amrika.

>Lefties were right, Trump will start a nuclear war
>...just not between US and anybody

This is my kind of happening.

2016. Subtract your age. Did you get the year you were born?

WHAT THE FUCK HOWWWW

We don't want you here. Stay and develop your own country.

Yeah plus turkey has erdogan too.
There's a right wing surge and you totally deserve one right wing govt too.

White devil magic

what about china?

I don't think he has any support in China

>shitting on the Paki PM, the one guy standing in the way of the crazy bastards in the Paki military going full Paraguay

Why can't leftists take half a minute to look at political context instead of labelling entire countries as evil. Isn't that a little racist?

We're not on math yet. Stay focused on your potty training.

the paki pm who all pakis hate

H-B won't be gone. H-1B abuse will be gone. Abuse is coming from American companies which have established offices in India. These firms send Indians already working here to USA for a few years so they can be paid less.

epick

Agitating Pakistan would be even more disastrous. You wanted him to insult them and call them sand niggers?
We don't need any more Americans dying in those desert hell holes. America has thousands of new amputees from our last conflicts, and the VA is still treating them like human refuse. Do any of you dipshits know what its like to see an amputee patient up close? Have you ever seen an infected stump?
Go fuck yourself if you want another war.

this only works in 2016. 66-50=16
next year obviously it won't work

R A R E
A
R
E

do you work at the va?

Go suck Trudeau's cock.

>country has nukes
>better NOT call them up and be friendly
are you one of trudeau's advisors?

Not really tee bee ayche.

Off by one. Your powers are weak, old man.

>complimenting the Pakistanis when you are on the phone with them is wrong

What is he supposed to do bitch at the paki's for no fucking reason? A nuclear armed state that we need to supply Afghanistan

Is the idea of Court gallantry and diplomatic deference not a thing?

What kind of a dribbling retard wrote this ?

Reminder that India and Pakistan both have nukes and hate the everloving shit out of each other.
Also reminder that Pakistan is muslim.

Sweet summer child

66-26=40 + 50 = 90

Wut?

>Pakistan has nukes
>America has Project Aegis, Vanguard, Zeus, Lone Ranger and Bahamut
Gee I wonder who I should fear more. Sure as hell not the pathetic jackasses with weakass nukes.

I hope your next reminder is that I remember to breathe.

> sucking up to Pakis
Literally why

>Also reminder that Pakistan is muslim.

And India is street shitting hindu scum

Lets hope both vaporize each other

i think he meant that if afghanistan was a problem,pakistan would be much worse
also china

when a nuke goes off on your head I don't think you're going to care where it came from

66 - 23 = 43 + 50 = 93

No wonder your god is a fucking carpenter

Except America won't use its nukes. Pakis will sell theirs to ISIS and pretend they dindu nuffin

>murricah wont use nukes

haha

a leaf

afghanistan is a problem and pakistan is afghanistan.

Pakistan is the problem that's infecting Afghanistan and India

So, leftists are seriously trying to spin pleasantries as reckless?

Let me explain what really happened.

> Lefty already had an article planned >expected Trump to fly off the handle and call the guy a raghead
>Trump is gracious because it's just a congratulatory phonecall
>Oh shit I have an article due and muh narrative
>TRUMP RECKLESS - TOO NICE

i meant that it was difficult for the us to deal with war in afghanistan so war with pakistan would be a nightmare

If Pakistan nukes you, you win

Who will American nuke when ISIS nukes Paris? London? Americans haven't used any serious weaponry in decades, let alone nukes

> says call center monkey

Woah it works backwards too!

Take the year you were born, subtract 50 and then add your age.

This is some real sorcery.

you aren't very bright :^-)

>turd world war.

Bantz

Thanks to autonomous CIA US will always feel difficulty on every war.

Look at Afghanistan, its just plain land - they are still struggling there

They have a gigantic army with the most advanced and lethal weapons but still struggled in Iraq

They needed more than 34 nations to fight Iraq and Sudan in GUlf War

Vietnam literally raped them.

Orange is the new black

Fuck off, Pajeet.

Friendship with Pakistan OVER!

India is my new friend, praise based Modi

This is broken

Christmas break

Hold up Sampoo
First Afghanistan is a giant rock a day a logistical nightmare for the last 10k or so years
Both Afghanistan and Iraq were a shit mess because of restrictive gov policies on engagement and having to be politically correct for white voters.
Finally we fucking destroyed Vietnam. They were fucking BTFO so bad, even their "victory" the tet offensive they suffered a massive defeat.
We lost the war politically (see above mentioned white voters) and had to pull out, it was a military success.

Look at this great military power, lel

China won't come save you you child raping cunt. They'd lose out on massive money US owes them in debts

POOPER POWER IN TWENTY TWENTYYY

Please tell me how pic related is a success

We never boast to be a super power or a great military nation. You do.

>god
*tips pagdi*
my aim was to subvert everyone for (You)s.

Who spells it "gunna"? Seriously.

Off by 1900 years

Very nice.

Why do you always boil it down to race?
#OrangeLivesMatter #OLM

Not true it missed my year. Low energy trick.