Thanks for ruining the milestone, red states

Thanks for ruining the milestone, red states.

You're welcome.

Replace mile with tomb and he's about right

It had to be ruined. Leftists were progressing past the space-time speed limit.

Did they even check their cis-privilege-ometer to see how fast they were checking privilege?

why does this fag keep begging for attention from us?
>bawww trump hasn't called me
>baaaww i didnt get to send my ass kissing feminist letter to shillary
just fuck off you irrelevant shitters

Glad to help!

It just wasn't her turn after all.

We killed the swamp monster. God bless us all

SPBP

Honestly, just what is wrong with Sweden?

Is trump going to ignore Sweden for the next 4-8 years completely?

Did he misspell millstone

We are a humanitarian superpower, amerifat. Respect our authority.

I hope so.

>we wanted to tell him how feminist and tolerant we were despite his divisive policies but he never called

>We are a humanitarian superpower, amerifat.
>Respect our authority.
>Death to infidels
Inshallah

Your only super power is being able to prep the most bulls at a time

America spends more on worldwide humanitarian efforts than your entire GDP (which goes to destroying your cuck country's population anyway, so you can hardly call any of it humanitarian)

Welcome, it would be great if swedland uncucked itself

Enjoy your very own 9/11, it's coming

>caring about little somalia

honestly i hope so too
even better would be to stop import from sweden completely and thereby removing almost 10% of our export
anything to speed up the collapse of this shithole so that the crusades can beigin

Didn't Sweden try the same shit with Saudi Arabia?
I remember something about the arabs getting so pissed the king had to step in

right, he's on good terms with the saudi president but i dont know what that conflict was about
never saw any news about it except that the king offered his assitance

>The gender of the president is more important than her qualities and her policies
I love this meme

Wallström "promised a 'feminist' foreign policy when her Social Democrats formed the coalition government" in October 2014.[32] She has criticized the lack of women's rights in Saudi Arabia.[33] The Spectator, the oldest continuously published magazine in the English language, wrote:

The Swedish foreign minister denounced the subjugation of women in Saudi Arabia. As the theocratic kingdom prevents women from travelling, conducting official business or marrying without the permission of male guardians, and as girls can be forced into child marriages where they are effectively raped by old men, she was telling no more than the truth.

On 10 March 2015 Sweden announced it would revoke a weapons export agreement with Saudi Arabia that had been in place since 2005.[34] Saudi Arabia retaliated by stopping visa issues for Swedish businesspeople, boycotting Wallström's speech from the Arab League, temporarily withdrawing their ambassador from Sweden,[35][36] and refusing to accept four Amazonian monkeys from a Swedish zoo.[37]

King Carl XVI Gustaf then offered to mediate with the Saudi king, and a fellow Social Democrat member of the government, Björn von Sydow, travelled to meet King Salman bin Abdul Aziz and Prince Mohammad bin Salman Al Saud, taking him private letters from the Swedish King and from Prime Minister Stefan Löfven. These have remained classified, but in a press conference on 28 March, Wallström said: "I am very pleased to announce that we can normalize our relations immediately, and that we are able to welcome the Saudi ambassador back to Sweden. It is deeply satisfying that we have been able to clear the misunderstanding that we insulted the world religion Islam."[38]

Great victory for the humanitarian superpower.

Funny

Weren't these same people saying that old folks shouldn't vote because it's not their future?
I mean I know they're not all the same people, but I guarantee a few use this image despite screaming about old guys voting trump.

(((Steininger)))

>private letters from the Swedish King and from Prime Minister Stefan Löfven. These have remained classified
Can't wait for America to take on the wrath of the international feminists.

This old oven-dodger will be in hell soon, and Hillary will join her soon after.

>clear the misunderstanding that we insulted the world religion Islam.
>world religion
Burn down your government already Swedes