Pizza Restaurant Owner Arrest for Pedophilia

IT'S HAPPENING, #PizzaGate IS ACTUALLY REAL

youtube.com/watch?v=teeKyx91rbM&feature=youtu.be

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/idUSFWN1DV0GS
youtube.com/watch?v=XhkUnxMvr8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=ajk_xvLBcS4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse
forebears.io/surnames/shadilay
youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo
youtube.com/watch?v=OsH5_nUFS70&t=329s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ahahaha fucking hell

The pizza stuff has to do with them under 12 years old tho. I don't think this is connected?

nice, so they are framing a fall guy.

LOL

We need to see if we can find anything connecting this pizza place to comet pizza.

I was sure Kek was a demon
But he helped Trump get elected
And now he's taking down a giant political pedophile ring
Is Kek an Angel Sup Forums

>I'm posting this because it's a case that seems similar to #PizzaGate.

It's got nothing to do with it, these tards are just so desperate, so they pull shit out of their ass.

Why the hell would they allow this story to be aired

Simply because it's pizza creates an obvious connection to Pizzagate, giving it credence, even if it's completely unrelated

I don't even

oh-oh

reuters.com/article/idUSFWN1DV0GS

It's all part of the prophecy. Kek will reveal it all soon.

I thought the pedos owned a pizzeria called Comet Ping Pong?

God sends frogs to fuck up his enemies.

No, he's just earning your trust before the great betrayal.

Next year is going to blow your mind. Very important biblically.

On 8 pol there was some idiot saying that he puked while eating dominos because dominos ships dead children nationwide in barrels of dough.

>not reading the description

When they go through his Hard drive maybe the FBI will see his conversations with Podesta and Alefantis and make their arrest.

Those karate man symbols were posted on here a few weeks ago.

THEY'RE EVERYWHERE

Hopefully!

Nugga chuck-ee cheese is on this shit, fuckin do yo homework!

well it could be connected. but imagine if pedos started using pizza restaurants to traffic children and hold their parties, it would explain how the language evolved into calling children pizzas.

We should look into other pizza restaurants and see if there is any pattern here

sauce faggot

Same font as BestaPizza, who recently changed its logo after it had drawn attention because of its similarity to a pedophile symbol. Verified by the FBI.

Poor owner of Dojo got framed

Lurk the EWO archives you jizz guzzling piece of fucking shit

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

oh for the love of...
the place is in freaking St. Louis, MO
the fuck does it have to do with pizzagate?

Holy fuckk hahahaha

Comet Ping Pong better take note, we're coming after them next

it's literally alex jones tier shit. these "pizzagate" faggots have to be the most pathetic on this board right now.

ITS HAPPENING

when will you shills understand you're just wasting your time with these posts

Kek is a god, faggot.

Do you feel that? That's the noose tightening around your neck. You see, people are starting to realize that the government is all sorts of fucked up. And they're not standing for it.

They appear to have used very similar graphics in their sign to the Comet logo.

Don't trust anymore pizzerias unless they're owned by spaghettis

kek just ignore them. they are bumping the thread non the less. There were shills here since before the 8th of November trying to discredit pizzagate. this is just the beginning

>literally

>wasting time
>literally have zero proof of criminality despite spending almost 2 months "investigating" with other schizo autists making asinine correlations that are completely unrelated

>You see, people are starting to realize that the government is all sorts of fucked up. And they're not standing for it.

literally LMAOing @ u rn

Makes sense, he did it before once after all
youtube.com/watch?v=XhkUnxMvr8Y

filtered desu

>black male white female

EVERY SINGLE TIME AMERICA YOU FUCKING CÙCKS

i swear to god every single news anchor duo is a negro and a white woman and niggericans WILL defend this

The frog plague was actually to mock hekut (kek) by demonstrating he was powerless compared to the true God.

Kek is a demon, but he is our demon.

STOP FLOODING Sup Forums WITH THIS SHIT.

GO AWAY.

FUCK OFF.

WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE.

>Suspected pedophile turns out to really be pedophile!
Are we surprised?
>St. Louis, MO
It's almost like we NEVER hear about shit like this every other day on top of the 4+ shootings in East Saint Louis a night, EVER.

As someone who's lived here pretty much my whole life, this is par for the course. Sorry guys, you're going to have to take meme-tier investigation somewhere else. The city is riddled with crime and degeneracy.

Did any of you bother to check the date? This was originally uploaded in April, way before pizzagate was known. Not saying it's unrelated but it wasn't because of Sup Forums that this guy was arrested

Get fucked, pedo

?????

youtube.com/watch?v=ajk_xvLBcS4
it's not happening

>it's literally alex jones tier shit.
Alex Jones gets more views than the MSM for a reason.

Fuck off.

>it wasn't because of Sup Forums that this guy was arrested
Who said it was?

>dojo-pizza
>bevo mill
>loren copp
>pizza restaurant
>looks like it used to be a church

Everyone in the comments above me acting like this just happened today

Kek is not bound by Abrahamic conceptions of good or evil, angels or demons.

#PIZZAGATE
IS WORLD WIDE

THERE IS SO MUCH TO THIS

MILLION AND MILLIONS OF EVIL PEDO DEMONS ARE INVOLVED

WITH NAMES LIKE CLINTON
AND SOROS
GATES
BEZOS
EPISTEIN
THATS RIGHT C U C K S

THE RICH POWERFUL ELITE FUCK, RAPE, KILL AND CONSUME YOUR KIDS ALL BECAUSE THEY CAN
WAKE UP

SOURCE: OUTSIDE

GO THERE AND SEE

GET
FUCKING
WOKE
FAGGOTS

it's so ironic that on Sup Forums back in the day CP was also referred to as cheese pizza. I don't unironically believe in this kek stuff .but the coincidences are creepy

For those who doubt Pizzagate and the connection between high profile politicians and pedophilia do not forget about Dennis Hastert the former Speaker of the House.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dennis_Hastert#Criminal_prosecution_and_child_sexual_abuse

look at all that non-evidence

>be pedos
>use "cheese pizza" lingo since forever
>hear about anonymoose Malaysian basketweaving forum in 2004 with cp
>post "lolololol cheese pizza!" because that's what you call it IRL
>Malaysian basketweaving forum thinks they invent meme

Interesting ID

>didn't watch OP's video
>actively avoids /EWOG/
>"lol i cant see the proofs when i cover my eyes"

fuck off pedo enabler

kek says no

What is it with people in power and fucking kids?
>every "family values" politician, ever
>most of the other politicians
>Catholic Priests, even Bishops and up
>Orthodox Rabbis

Is it the power-seeking personality? Or is there another explanation?

This was 1-2 years ago yes?

using sage as think you're spamming

>They appear to have used very similar graphics in their sign to the Comet logo.
Am I the only one that noticed it? Look at the spots outside the letters and the holes inside the letters. Look at the color scheme. It has everything except the pedo symbol.

Shut up moloch, you have no power here

(all samefag FYI)
Okay, I checked. It's not Comet that has the same graphics, it's Besta, the place around the corner from Comet.

Starting off with a screengrab of Dojo:

And now the older Besta logo, with the pedo symbol

>And now the updated Besta logo, sans pedo-symbol

Besta... hmm, beast? Maybe they make the kids fuck dogs?

Corruption, blackmail and arrogance I think. Maybe even literally selling ones soul to the devil

WHAT??

WHAT THE FUCK?!!

ITS ACTUALLY REAL?

How old is this?

Don't let this die please until all these filthy pedos are brought to justice. This was a small battle but it could just be them sacrificing a small discreet sect of their ring to make us feel like we've won when this is just barely the surface being scratched

It's not comet ping pong though

From april

Alex is actually pretty cautious discussing the pizza story. He has to high a visibility now to embarass himself this big.

Reality calls' voice makes my dick diamonds

Stop fighting and fuck already.

Since Barry O sent some of the emails talking about spending huge amounts on "pizza and hot dogs", he has direct knowledge of this. He also shot to stardom very rapidly, in the span of about 2 years if I recall correctly. Some time during Bush II, when Barack was an Illinois Senator, he gave a high-profile address to some Democratic function, and ever since then he had a large media presence. It's as if the decision was made somewhere, and all of a sudden he was being groomed for the presidency.

Assuming this is actually about child sexual abuse(CSA in LEO-speak) and not just some code for drugs or political deals, the following questions come up:
- Does Barry O diddle kids? Maybe if he was videotaped and someone has leverage over him, it makes him more controllable and thus desirable to the elite.
- If he doesn't diddle kids, perhaps he is the one holding video of someone else's CSA and that's why he rose so fast?

I want to know where he stands in all this. If I am to believe Seymour Hersh, Barack is significantly less cynical and evil (in geopolitics, anyway) than many other players such as Hilldog and Biden. It would be a shame if he's just another psychopath like the rest of them.

What the FUG
we have to stop using meme magic before it rips the world apart

IT'S HAPPENING

We need to go to Haiti. I bet all those Clinton contracts built some pretty sweet kiddie fucking digs and i'm sure the dirty Haitians would love to rat out the crackers coming down a dicking out all their kids.
Just gotta find some rich Haitians, they'll be the ones dealing in peters.

> (((We)))

>Don't let this die please until all these filthy pedos are brought to justice
>until all these filthy pedos are brought to justice
It's not like a race with a finish line. This stuff is so widespread, and there's always a new generation of future pedos being born. This is forever, user.

Astroturfing falls afoul of global rule 11.

literally shaking

Bullshit

This, Kek is literally chaos, don't even think of him as anything other than a filled void. Which means Kek is the one who destroys this power structure in favor of a new one. What power structure will emerge will be decided by those who participate.

>QFE
>QFE

Where did all the pizza/pasta talk come from?????

forebears.io/surnames/shadilay

s h a d i l a y

youtube.com/watch?v=zAx0t3O55Zo

wasn't there a recent news alert that human DNA was found in some food source?

worth looking into though, no?
I love you faggots that come on here just to say, "this is gay" but have no evidence to the contrary, just literally shitposting from your mom's basement.

check it

I thought you would leave after the election was over

Cheese Pizza = CP
Shortened to just "pizza"