This is what gun grabbers actually believe

>This is what gun grabbers actually believe.

More like this

Poe's Law

>trumpnigger in charge of understanding sarcasm

It's not as funny if you don't believe someone actually would think this.

THANK YOU FOR CORRECTING THE RECORD

>haha you can't ban alcohol and drugs retard it creates a black market duh it's like you don't even know about prohibition idiot
>if we ban guns people will respect the law though and nobody will get shot

Why are gun grabbers so stupid?

I don't know waht to think about it.

On one side, it's silly that people is gonna stop doing certain shit because signs tell you to not do that certain kind of shit.

On the other side, signs telling you not to do shit is actually weirdly functional against making people do that shit.

How do you figure it's functional? Do you know how many school shootings we have?

end welfare
put homeless into home of registered democrat
take all existing refugge and put into democrat home

I'm not saying its 100% functional.

But like; Put a sing up somewhere that tells people for example "no smoking".
And a large percentage of people will abide by that without questioning for what reason or what faggot put up the sign.

>tl:dr we all have sheep-tier instincts

Yea only the law abiding good citizens don't carry guns in gun free zones.

Dude, liberals are retarded.

My sister thinks that the way to stop people raping is to educate them that it's bad. She has no fucking idea how human nature works at all.

They are all like this.

I think you're drawing a false equivalence between the common courtesy of a rational person and the fear of consequence of a murderous psychopath.

What the fuck have signs ever done to discourage CRIMINALS vs discouraging law abiding citizens?

Gun control may be great in theory, but in some aspects so is Communism. Neither work out in practice.

are those hollow point bullets?

Gun-free zones exist because normies freak the fuck out when they see a gun being carried by someone other than a cop. These aren't actually meant to stop mass shootings, because that is fucking retarded - they're meant to keep the normies from having panic attacks by eliminating the vast majority of guns.

At least, until a shooter walks in and kills everyone; but that's the price they are willing to pay to not have their feelings hurt.

they're just trying to disarm peaceful whites
that way only blacks and spics have weapons

>no terrorist bro to pick apples with

this world sucks

I want off

No fucking way. I would like to see the comments on this.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

All in all though:
On one extreme side you have to take away all guns and keep the people under strict government control. Dictatorship-tier.
The other side is complete freedom, which is arguably just anarchism. Which is also shit.

And somewhere in the middle is the topic of debate. With two sides being equally sure that they have the correct answer to the question. And you could probably equally easily find the same amounts of data to support the two opposing sides.

It's the problem of living in a democracy.

Fuck muslims though. Deport them all. That I'm 100% sure of.

GUYS WHAT THE FUCK IS THE TERRORISTS FACE IN THE SECOND PANEL? I CAN'T MAKE HEADS OR TAILS OF IT.

He's blushing.

I have never seen anyone defend gun-free zones. Everyone can see that they're a stupid idea. I've seen them defend gun control, but they've always seen gun-free zones in a 2A country as stupid.

>make a retarded mistake
>"Look guise, I'm sarcastic!!1"

If you've never seen anyone defend gun free zones, you haven't been paying attention. Every time after a school shooting someone suggests allowing teachers to carry liberals shit their pants and forget who they are for half an hour.