What's Sup Forums's stance on animal rights?

what's Sup Forums's stance on animal rights?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz2IFuUjma8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Animal welfare laws are good to prevent abuse, and conservation laws are necessary, but legal rights equivalent to those of humans are retarded (except *maybe* limited legal rights for the most intelligent non-human animals, like dolphins and great apes).

Animals don't have rights. Only humans do. The whole notion is a Jewish scam to reduce humans to the status of animals legally (goyim, talmud) so as to remove rights from humans.

My opinion is that animals with obvious intelligence or possible sentience should be left alone. Things like dogs, dolphins, and octopus.

"stupid" animals deserve no rights.

>Dogs
>Possibly sentient

I'm against niggers having rights.

As a Christian and a fascist I believe that they should be utilized to the benefit of humanity in a humane manner. God gave us the dominion over the animals, but he also called us to be good stewards. We continue the meat industry, but outlaw animal cruelty and try to make the process as humane as possible, probably by favoring small local farmers over mega corporations who just want to process the meat like a conveyor belt.

I'm fine with the current animal abuse laws. You shouldn't be able to buy a dog and just torture/kill it, but farm animals exist for no other purpose than to be used by humans.

Every animal has a purpose, or else it would not be here. A dogs purpose is as a companion. It should not be treated as livestock. Cows and pigs, and chickens are livestock, and thus serve a different purpose.

And this poster's purpose is to sound like a retard.

>rights

They have the right to be eaten... by me....thanks god!!!

>those looks
you JUST know

>The whole notion is a Jewish scam to reduce humans
>Hitler was one of the biggest pushers for animal rights in Germany
Was Hiter one of (((them))) Sup Forums?

anything that's considered red meat I don't eat, also only egg whites as to not harm chickens.

Hilter only had one ball and screwed up the holohoax.

He did nothing wrong, but he didn't quite get it right either.

If animals want rights they should vote for them.

Fat happy animals make tastier meat. Properly fed animals spread less disease.

God wills humane slaughter houses.

The last time we gave rights to a subhuman species one of them snuck into the White House. That said, cruelty to most vertebrates (and some invertebrates) is degenerate, and sick fucks often get off far too lightly. I don't care much about hunting for sport, just make it clean as possible.

Dogs rate a special mention. There is something wrong with anyone who dislikes dogs. Let's make a checklist of known enemies who have a position on dogs: niggers (except the ones who use them to ward off other niggers) hate them, spics hate them, muzzies hate them, chinks eat them, Jews hate them, Merkel is scared shitless of them. On the flipside: Hitler loved dogs, Putin loves dogs, German Shepards have an innate hatred of non-whites.

Leave most wild ones the fuck alone. Free the whales all that bullshit. Zoos are okay but I'm more of a fan of leaving them alone in their natural habitat (where sadly they'll probably get killed by niggers to make Chink medicine). Animal conservation is tight, but I only really care for apex predators and endangered species. Fuck deer.

Minimize meat consumption, eat game when eating meat whenever possible. Only eat free range and local when eating livestock meats. Get your beef from a farmers market where the salesman shot the cow himself.

On animal abuse, causing deliberate suffering to any being is a sign of a sick mind and should be punished as we do any other perverse behavior.

(Most) Animals may not be self-aware but they certainly can form bonds, feel base emotions as do humans, so I'm a fan of criminalizing abuse.

So, yeah. I'm actually fairly left-leaning when it comes to animals. We humans are clearly in charge of the planet, and we're clearly omnivorous, but just don't be gross about it.

>what's Sup Forums's stance on animal rights?

Animals are not moral agents. If a lion ate a human, it would be retarded to call the lion a murderer, because the lion doesn't have the agency to be able to tell the difference between right and wrong. They don't have rights.

>probably by favoring small local farmers over mega corporations who just want to process the meat like a conveyor belt.

This is a good position.

halal and kosher meat should be banned and jews and muslims deported.

Why do these animals have bedroom eyes ?

They have no rights they are property. Like niggers jews n women.

They have the right to be:

Barbecued
Oven baked
Medium rare
Scrambled
Sautéed

>bedroom eyes

>Reasonable fascism
This is how we will inevitably win the normies.

Animals do not deserve rights, the idea is nothing but pure emotional arguments. It would do nothing but slow everything down and add yet another layer of pointless regulation and bureaucracy to everything.

You can't give rights to animals with any kind of objectivity, defeating the point of rights in the first place. Where do you draw the line? How do you determine what species deserve rights and which don't?

youtube.com/watch?v=Wz2IFuUjma8

> He's never had Kobe beef, an animal product made delicious by nurturing the animal
Oh.
My.
Gawd.

Culture yourself, faggot.

I'm not sure what your post has anything to do with my post.

Don't abuse them, don't overhunt them, minimize suffering for livestock. They don't have the same rights as human or whatever hippy crap is getting spewed by the radleft, but we should be respectful where we can.

For. Of course. It's the White position. Some good goy desert cult follower cucks may be against but they are light-skinned niggers basically.

its good that there are laws that prevent unnecessary cruelty to them but the concept of them having rights is as retarded as it gets

elevating the value of animal life to tho that of humans is nothing but misanthropy, every single one of the faggots that propose that notion has social issues

The point, you colossal sperglord, is that
> TASTY ANIMAL
and
> HUMANELY KEPT ANIMAL
are the same fucking thing.

what if someony says mexicans having rights is misanthropy?

Indeed. Tell someone you're a fascist and they probably think you want to rape the Earth for resources and wage eternal war. What I really want is for to be left alone, leave others alone, and make my country the best it can be, conserving it's natural beauty while constructing great works of art and architecture, and creating a system that allows individual success without abandoning those down on their luck.

Everyone except sub humans should love and respect animals while making use of them for justifiable purposes like food or clothing or sport.

So what you're saying is that animal rights is redundant because farmers will treat them better in order to produce a better quality product?

Id say go back to you cuckshed Bernd

As a Jew and a nationalist: this.

There is a saying I like very much:

"If I tell you that there is an elite class exploiting the vulnerable peoples of the world for their own benefit, you call me a Progressive.

But if I tell you who those people are, you call me a fascist."

Jew here, I love dogs.

Yeah animal rights are important but environmental protection is much, much more so.

This.

They have the right to be in my stomach

jew and a mini-me jew against animals - big surprise

don't have or need one

I'm for animals, read my post again, so was the other guy.

Animal welfare and animal rights are different

Intelligent animals like the great apes deserve some form of rights though

nice meme grandma

It's the best possible outcome for a capitalist market. Transforming humane treatment directly into flavor is as Deus Vult as it gets.

Look up Temple Grandin. She is the one of the most influencial autists who changed the world of meat.

>if you treat animals like animals you are against them

Animals are people just like us. Stop eating them.

>if you kill someone, they win and you are their friend
t.trudeau

BLM pls go

except that's not how it works. torture is profitable if the additional profit is higher than the loss. they calculate with x % animals they throw away. stop spreading farmer lobby myths.

FUCK'EM ALL TO DEATH!

animals are fucking tasty. there's nothing better than going out in the woods and killing your own dinner.
it's as close to nature as it gets. ooraah!

honestly i dont care about animal feefees. i dont give a shit if little piglet is sad because his mommy is chops now. i dont care.
but what i do care about is the quality of my meat. and well it's just that happy animals taste better. so yeah animal rights n shit is good when it provides me with top notch quality meat (and dairy n shit) but this green eco bullshit about animals fuckign rights like in philosophy and shit that's just dumb and retarded and self righteous faggotry worthy of 9fag or plebbit

Animal torture increases the difficulty of handling animals, increasing the danger for workers, increasing insurance costs.

Animal cruelty stiffens the meat, making it tough and gross and less valuable to the market.

I don't think women should have voting rights, and I don't think niggers should have any rights outside of Africa.

What do you think?

>tell others to stop listening to lobbys
>listens to the retarded vegan lobby

>Sup Forums likes Hitler
>doesn't support animal rights?

why?

the question is whether reality fits the theory. and it doesn't.

Calm your autism. This thread is highly consistent: animals are not legally equivalent to humans, but animals should be treated with care.

Relax, Sup Forums is predominantly white in its mindset.

Okay. The burden is on you to prove that. Because there is plenty of real world evidence that well kept animals benefit both the animals and the market.

Farmerfag here animals are only domesticated and raised for one perpous to serve humans.
Treat them humanly.

>is predominantly white

Why do you continue to put an unironic emphasis on 'whiteness' as a trait? This board continues to advocate genocide and torture to anyone disagreeing with their viewpoint and maintains that the 'white race' is caring and peaceful.

Back on topic. I don't respect anyone that obtains pleasure from torturing the vunerable so yes I'm in favour of animal rights.

See, if you were white, then you wouldn't need for animals to have "rights" in order to want to treat them nicely. It would simply be the obvious thing to do.