Used to be pretty redpilled but he's fallen a bit as of late

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtu.be/07Ys4tQPRis?t=2676
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

unfunny fuck who panders to everyone

Hes a moron.

To put it into perspective, watch his JRE with blackscienceman

Yeah he's like sam hyde minus 20 IQ points.

Also

>dude gorillas lmao
>whoooaaahhhh
>what a majestic beast
>3rd eye brooo

im listening to him and Jordan Peterson right now, what are the odds. I don't listen to him often either.

I know he panders and what not, but I enjoy listening to it.

I consider him to be the smartest dumb person. He's willing to learn so I use his how as a way to find new people to talk learn from. As a comedian he's okay. His new special is probably his best stuff so far.

He's a chameleon who only cares about internet fame and shill bux

Yes, pandering

$$$$$$$$joe rogan$$$$$$$$

He's pretty funny 2bh

The Peterson one is a rare exception.

Mostly he's duuuude weeeed man!

>I don't listen to him often either.
I usually listen when he talks about MMA or when he has eddie bravo on, that's about it. Eddie's obession with conspiracy theories is mesmerisinig.

>time to smoke weed
>time to reference that time 15 years ago you smoked DMT
>time to float in the float tank
>time to be on a spaceship just floating through space
>time to halfass pretend to understand the pseudoscientist you're interviewing
>time to alienate every decent comedian you've ever worked with
>time to smoke weed again

IT'S THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE

Joe Reddit

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

- ALPHA BRAIN
- SHROOMTECH
- KRILL & MCT OIL
- PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk ←– HIT PLAY

>YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE
>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES
FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"
>"BRENDAN SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

- Joe Rogan, 2015

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

- Brought to you by SquareSpace©

cue the hempforce mustard

Hey, that's pretty good

Pothead. Leftist. His only redeeming quality is he sometimes has interesting guests. For three hours straight. He has the strangest feud with @Cernovich over a retarded vegetable breakfast shake or some damn thing.

Joe thought it would be a safe, typical 'SJWs are bad' show. He had no idea what was coming, and accidentally hit gold. Now he will do what all sleaze ball sycophants do and leech off of Peterson's reputation in an attempt to build his own. The cycle continues.

I think his podcast is still a net positive for the world. There are a lot of completely ignorant people who find his podcast and change their thought patterns.

As you say he's gotten progressively bluepilled over the past few years but I'll listen if he has a good guest on his podcast.

Eddie Bravo is still based though

No such thing as an intelligent atheist.

DUDE

This. His show makes a good redpill warm-up to share with normies, alongside Scott Adams. If you turn redpill curious people on to, say, Stefan, he'll inevitability turn to egg procurement strategies and Aboriginal IQs right off the bat and scare people off. So Joe isn't perfect but he fills a role.

assume you're agnostic then?
or are you a god believer?

train by day
JRP by night
all day

Nut Joe usually just ends up talking about complete nonsense, and more often then not, reinforces the mainstream view. He voted for Hillary, for crying out loud.

WHAT'S UP FREAK BITCHES?

He is a-okay in my book. I don't care if you are the dumbest person on the planet, if you have the capacity to be a positive influence and socialize well, you will always be a good person to associate with.

Nice bait. He's getting better. Watch his interview with Peterson.

He voted for Gary Johnson

Then he's a shill and an idiot.

he's about as purple pilled as they come

he wants to know the truth at any cost, but he's on the wrong track and gets in his own way

He's a retards intellectual.

I was watching the election podcast he did with Stanhope burr and a bunch of other people. And there's a part where he genuinely agrees with that one unfunny chick on how Michelle Obama should run for president. And it pretty much sums him up pandering and unfunny.

He said Obama was a good president and that Clinton was an amazing president. That guy is a joke.

Michelle Obama is the only ledge the democrat party has left, user.

They've painted themselves into a corner and only a Black Woman has a shot in hell of getting elected from the blue camp next cycle.

The Jordan Peterson podcast is good. It might rise to the level of a public service honestly.

But most of the time Rogan exemplifies the aggressive blue pill sort which I find obnoxious.

From Boston
Lives in Cali
Flys between NY and LA

Im sure he identifies with everyone across th country.

theres a lot worse shit out there then joe rogan

sometimes he's ok

Has anyone made it all the way through his new netflix special. Holy fuck was that unwatchable, got through ten mins of him slurring dduuuuuddee weeeed nonsense before turning it off in disgust.

For some reason I thought he'd be decent, I think because of a Bill Burr interview on his show awhile back.

When Doug said Nigger i died.

Hate his guts now. He was fine years ago, but "as of late" he has turned into a globalist, leftist creep. Most of his cohorts are the same, they're all drug addled leftist faggots (literally). He did a good job of suppressing it or hiding it to be neutral and entertaining, also respectful - but now he is completely losing it. He's starting to obsess over globalism and faggotry. He lives entirely with women, his wife and daughters and frequently talks about how it is "getting to him" and challenging his manhood and making him feel like less of a man day-to-day. There's some insight into it on his latest comedy special on Netflix. He also talks a lot about male to female transgenderism.

He's a homosexual manlet who is likely losing all of his testosterone, balding at an early age - and struggling with thoughts about transitioning into a woman. Key points are his obsessions with drugs and "change", he is always looking for ways to "feel like someone else or not be myself" with his habitual use of psychedelics and hypnotic practices.

Unfunny manlet

>Most of his cohorts are the same, they're all drug addled leftist faggots (literally).
I gave up completely on his podcast around the time that bearded, hippie faggot started coming on a lot. DUUUUDE LSD and ALEINS

Listened to the one with Dilbert man the other day, was pretty good.

That fat fuck paleontologist he had on was pretty good

Joe is friends with like every comedian except Carlos Mencia

He used to be cool, like you saidi redpilled. he's an asshole now.

Should stick to UFC commentary

>says he loves animals
>says vegans are retarded
>believes california is the greatest state
>from boston
>literally a DUDE WEED LMAO
you cant be serious

he does pander in a lot of different directions, but to be fair it's clearly part of his natural personality

he does more good than bad.the people he has vary in the spectrum of politics, take whatever you want.

He's likable, but that doesn't mean he's smart.

Interesting podcast when it is not comedians guest. he can be boring with his weed obsession.

He is weedpilled more than he is redpilled. The history books will oneday detail how the critical analysis of marijuana legalization/prohibition by the masses acted as fuel for a growing movement within america to distrust the establishment and come to the conclusion that the government no longer served their best interests.

Joe rogan serves as a mouthpiece/collective tuning fork for the preservation and reconnection with a persons inner masculine self and the rest is usually an anti-establishment message that oftentimes blends into the fringe.

pretty neat.

The liberal establishment is pushing legalization. it's just bread and circuses.

The Peterson podcast already has a half million views. That's a shit load of red-pills in only 2-3 days.

He would break your pussy-ass in half, you little skinny-fat bitch.

I was going to say his 3 hour talk with Peterson was shock and awe style redpill assault.

He at least admits he's not the smartest guy in the room. Even if that's pandering, it's honest.

DMT

He doesn't care enough to be red pilled. Joey Diaz is tho.

How was Peterson any more red pilled than Milo or Gavin or Scott Adams?

The Graham Hancock/Randall Carlson episodes are the real redpills IMO

he should stop smoking weed. he thinks its good for him but its obviously frying his brain. many such cases!

you mean he would break my butthole
because he us a closeted homosexual

DUDE THIRD EYE LMAO

that's the thing about DMT, you have to keep taking it or else you fall back into the illusion

How can you think he's gay when he has been doing Jiu Jitsu (no eye contact of course) for over 20 years?

gets me every time

Whatever I say will not be convincing. Watch the interview with Rogan, or even better, watch Peterson's lectures on his YT channel.

Listen to this section from one of his interviews:
youtu.be/07Ys4tQPRis?t=2676

Dis nigga right here don't know about the first position you learn - guard.

Joe is joe.
He is too dumb to really "get it" but he realizes this and continues to be a controlled opposition pawn like waterfilter man. (((Science))) is his favorite subject. Countless (((thought experiments))) show emphirical uh evidence uh dude weed hurr.

That said, he is entertaining, just like Jones.

He is even FRIENDS WITH AJ FROM WAY BACK and does a spot on impression of him.

He has a wife and three daughters, this usually destroys a man. Something sinister happens when you have a large family but no male heir. It breaks men.

Milo is a faggot.

Gavin is funny but can barely back up anything he says without looking like an idiot half the time.

Scott Adams thinks he's smarter than he really is.

>Germany

Whatever, I don't think we should be taking German anecdotes at face value

>Something sinister happens when you have a large family but no male heir. It breaks men.

Uh, sure. If you're a monarch and require a male heir.

Otherwise this is retarded.

A moron who's learned how to simulate thinking. Covers most bases but has an ego that needs to inject his viewpoint into the same level as truth. Smart but stupid.

I'm watching this right now as well

this podcast does show how much less intelligent he is than Jordan Peterson

Kek

Jones wacky pothead sidekick

I like him

I did too, I was pleasantly surprised

The jordan peterson one was god tier because joe just shut the fuck up and let Jordan talk.

The only other show I watched of his was with Bill Burr, which wasnt as good as I had hoped.

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

SHUT THE FUCK UP BRIAN

MAKE ME SOME TEA JAMIE

Dude just take DMT bro and open your mind bro

Because Peterson is actually smart. Really, really smart.

Watch the episode entirely and you will understand. If you did and do not agree that Peterson is on an entirely other plane from Milo/Gavin/Scott, then watch it again. If you still don't, then you were not listening.

His earlier shows were pretty good but the new ones sorta suck, which makes sense though cause he's got bigger sponsors now

he often appears to be a morron, but what i like is that at least we get some interesting stuff out of his podcast so he's a good kind of morron
the podcasts with randall carlson and graham hancock are pretty sweet

>has intelligent, interesting conversation with the sincerest man on Earth
**OUTRO**
>fuck, fuck, fuckers! alpha brain! caveman coffee! Jon Jones! Me n' Diaz comedy on 4/20 (da weed holiday, yo)!

>Used to be pretty redpilled but he's fallen a bit as of late

You're saying this because of his interview with peterson, right?

I assume he is saying it because of the general fact Joe has gone steadily lefty over the past 8 months.

He falls into the same category as shoe in ass, armored faggot, teal deer, and blaire white. He is just a left of center liberal who is seen as edgy because they speak out against shit in their own party.

The mother fucker voted for hillary for christ's sake.

But this thread DOES exist because of his interview with peterson, right?

I know thank god for that i was so pleased
I love burr too but man he can be really stupid.

>lol i dont read who cares i still spout bullshit that might be true or false who knows i certainly dont because i dont care enough to find out

I enjoy his podcast, he has really interesting guests and the is an entertaining host.
Nothing more, nothing less.

Joe's a good guy, but whenever he's on the verge of discovering an uncomfortable truth he'll inevitably fall back on his blue-pill conditioning.

However, he does give a platform to red-pilled voices and usually treats him fairly, so for that he should be commended.

He's a great host -- meaning, his interviews with great guests are great. He has a wide range of people on and he often appeals to the guest's nature.

Exactly

I think Joe realized this and it's why he mostly kept quiet and let Peterson talk at length. He also asked some pretty decent questions and kept the conversation on track.