Give me reasons to have children because there are none

Give me reasons to have children because there are none.

Other urls found in this thread:

jewishbookcouncil.org/author/lauren-sandler
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are none for you. Might as well kill yourself before you grow old btw.

Not turning 50 and realizing that you've left absolutely no legacy behind on Earth.

Secure a future for the white race

My wife's son has a son and I don't like sons.

My ancestors are smiling down on me man-child,
>can you say the same?!

I don't have a child and don't plan to.

Instead I want to adopt deer and raise them.

Give me a reason as a male, why i should get married?

There is only one. Creating a vessel for your genes. You will have more stress, less money and less free time. However in the grand scheme of things your genes are the only things that matter.

There's literally none.

Saving the white race.

I would like a family, but it won't happen. I'm skinny, balding, unemployed, small dicked virgin so I don't see putting any effort into life anymore.

And that's before taking into consideration that everything is set up to protect the woman and screw over the man

Children will help and defend you when your weak. Friends are gone in an Instant. Family Stays

There is something drastically wrong with people who don't want to have kids. DRASTICALLY.

For women in particular, I suppose its better they don't have kids, since they're clearly defective in not wanting them in the first place.

For men, you're just as defective. But it is your duty as a male to pass your genes along and raise them to be men.

The "not wanting kids" meme is the result of the Jews subverting couples into thinking they should wait to have them.

unless you have a great pension, youre going to need someone to look after you when you're too old to work anymore

1.) This is a Jewish/leftist plot to keep whites from breeding because they know that whites are the main bastion against globalism.

2.) If you don't at least try to match breeding rates with foreigners, the world will be conquered by retarded, savage, nigs and Arabs. There is an estimated population boom of 4 billion Africans due by the end of the century. We need to seriously do something about that; because with the current level of immigration tolerance, the blacks/Muslims would practically destroy Europe.

Creating the illusion of a stable family environment for your kids. Even if it's fake, it can be just just as good as the real thing

the pyramid scheme of capitalism constantly needs new mindless drone consumers.
obey.
conform.

Because there can be an inherent satisfaction in raising a child and seeing him/her do well in life. Because as far as nature is concerned, if you fail to procreate or at least significantly increase the cahnces of your close family procreating, you're a failure: a genetic dead end.
Because uktimately you're going to want someone younger to provide care and companionship for you in your old age. Givernment pensions and social secureitybarent really gonna cut it and you cant rely on your existing friends for that, they'll be justvas old and infirm as you when you get to that age.

PROTIP-Children die too

Not being a sad lonely cunt. Although it is better to be alone than to be with a shitty women

>inb4 le all women are shitty

Don't jews want everyone to have kids though?

More people = more shekels

Not having kids is like a big fuck you to our society that's based on the over consumption of goods.

It's red pilled as fuck.

Not as early as you though in the majority if cases.

They have their own children

it depends on your priorities man, and on your existential philosophy.

I am the last man on earth with my last name

I look at it in terms of game theory.

If Nihilism is right, then what does it matter that I have a bunch of children? Either way it all goes to nothing. If Nihilism is wrong, then having kids is a good thing in my opinion. Because I'm smart and resourceful, they will be an all around positive for the world.

If you are a man, I would say wait until you ar older. Women have it tougher, sucks to suck I guess. If I were you, I would be focusing on getting my shit straight.

I am working on owning a private island. Private islands cost half the price of a house does in my area, like 160 acre pine-tree covered private islands. Once I have that, i will go wife shopping for a young white rural girl to start pumping them out.

Getting married is dumb, if you are doing so without the intention of having kids. With the intention of having kids, I would say share your bank accounts, marry a woman who is much younger than you so she respects you as the decision maker, make it legally clear that you share bank accounts, but horde the money you make in the form of wealth that will remain stable in value (aka gold and bullets and such)

>The "not wanting kids" meme is the result of the Jews subverting couples into thinking they should wait to have them.
It's actually the result of seeing the joy and happiness drained from your friends that do have kids.

>Don't jews want everyone to have kids though?
Not white people my man, unless its with a non-white of course

Of course it's a german. I bet you want to fuck them too.
You will spend the last decade or two of life totally alone if you don't, and no one will attend your funeral.

Thats right goy, dont make any little kids! Be happy consume. Let us take over.

No, they want the untermensch to have loads of kids. They don't need plenty of intelligent people snapping at their heels, they need a population of semi-retarded cattle who are just smart enough to do some kind of job for them but just dumb enough to never be able to aspire to more than their current position.

Who will also die and have no clue about you.
So your "legacy" exists 100 years tops after your death. Beyond that, your genetic contributions are diluted to the point that of being negligible.

Is it a cool name?

The sociologist who started this "child free" shit is a Jewess.

They want stupid people to keep having children so they can breed more stupid children.

>Caring about a legacy
Go back to Instagram, faggot.

Your ancestors are dead tho
They aren't smiling anywhere

see: They know that nigs, spics, and Arabs will still haev kids in huge numbers. There's been no real slow down due to the "more technology = less kids" meme. Arabs in rich European countries still have 8-10 kids per couple, because they're literally trying to outbreed whites so Islam will take over - their imams tell them to do this.

Spreading memes has become more important that spreading genes.

>lauren sandler

>your genetic contributions are diluted to the point that of being negligible
Only if you are non-white. Everybody else should breed.

I don't care if you do. It has been the single most meaningful thing I have ever done no matter what anyone else thinks. I could spend more on myself but I have never lived exclusively for me. Before my kid came along and even now I do things to help others and try to make the world slightly less dark.

Do what you want. I'm not your parent or spouse. But for me life was on autopilot until my child. Now I have a real purpose and motivation. I don't give a damn about the genetics or any other horseshit you Nazis spout. I had her because I wanted to and I love her because it's all I can do.

Preservation of the white race. The more people I know that get with non whites the more I want to have a bunch of all white children

Give me a reason to have a woman because there are none

Checked for trips of Australian satanism.

Memes are the DNA of the soul, sure. But souls need bodies. You gotta spread memes and genes.

let me make this even more obvious
>>jewishbookcouncil.org/author/lauren-sandler

>muh legacy

>breeding your masters a new set of replacement slaves to replace you and your wife constitutes a legacy

>this is what cogs in the machine actually believe

Unironically calling you pathetic, mate. You'll still be just as much as a nobody whether you remain childfree or have a dozen of them.

Who cares, I'll have them because I want to have them.

Still better and longer lasting than being that genetic dead end.

Why? I hate kids
They shriek, they cost a fortune, they wear you out, fuck up your gf/wifes body and you take on a bunch of responsibilities

All so your genes can survive when you'll be too dead to care
Its illogical

>child who has no clue about their grandparents

wanna talk about it champ?

>make children or else you are a genetic dead end and a failure as a man
>don't make children or else you will make more mindless sheep to be manipulated by the jewish fat cats

Can you guys ever make up your minds?

>Giving up my freedom for a brat
No way m8

most people don't do much in their life, settled down and having kids is a good way to keep yourself busy and contribute to society.

of course, if have better things to do in life, then don't do kids. but who are these people? i mean, a lost successful people have children

I plan on killing myself once i hit 55 or so

Seems a tragic existence watching yourself get less beautiful and less able day by day
Everything you once loved slipping away, friends and family dying

Why do people want to be old?

Correction: you hate OTHER people's kids. We have in-built mechanisms that make us able to love our own children. Plus they don't stay waitling pieces of shit forever anyway.

>However in the grand scheme of things your genes are the only things that matter.

Please elucidate on this in real terms without resorting to emotional arguments please.

What do you gain by passing down your genes?

We have to outbreed shitskins and niggers.

eternal life though genetic memory

Because it's not as bad as you seem to think? Outside of literally having some kind of chronic condition like alzheimers diagnosed being old doesn't automaticakky make you infirm.

Duty to whom? Also having kids later and not having kids at all are different

Good goyim. Children are for blacks and muslims
Dont pay attention to the child-free whities in the magazine.

That's impossible and ultimately not needed. Shitskins and niggers are unable to sustain their own high populations. They either starve to death or kill each other off. Natural mechanisms are always at work to maintain a balance.

Hey kushner, why aren't you child free?

>legacy
All these moments will be lost to time, like tears in rain.

Life is pointless, implying shooting DNA into an egg and having it grow into a living being somehow makes it worth living. What a stupid idiot you must be.

If you want kids have them, if you don't then don't. But please spare us the bullshit about how children are our future or other such non-sense. We are here for ourselves.

what did Pedro mean by this?

>eternal life though genetic memory

You're already eternally alive, we're temporarily haunting bodies right now is all. When this body dies we go back home and float around for a hwile before diving back in to the 3D matrix to learn some more harsh lessons.

You're a faggot.

>all of these nihilist edgelords ITT
You are why the white race is dying off you faggots.

>reddit-tier nihilism
Just finish watching Rick & Morty, did ya? Do yourself a favor and find something to live for, and that something should be something outside of yourself.

Short term gain: you have offspring who can then be in your life as you get older.

Long term gains are more to humanity in general, for all you know you may end up posessing some genetic combination or mutation that creates a slightly better human than before.

Paco is right, if you don't at least want children you have failed at life.

Erh i doubt it
I don't really have unnescessary contact with my family either

People just annoy me
If i had to deal with a kid that was mine i wouldn't be able to get away from it and i'd end up lashing it at a wall or something to shut its noise

Dont. Average cost is about $250,000 per child for 18 years.

Also...it's enjoyable to discuss all the countries you have or will vacation to and see the saddness in another person's face knowing they cant go because they have children...therefore no money.

The reason they are poor is because they have kids.

Here is a list of 10 things you will never need to worry about if you dont have a kid.

1) whether the kid is retarded, autistic, disabled, etc.
2) wondering if they love you after all that effort you put in.
3) getting kidnapped, molested, turning gay/les, becoming a terrorist.
4) waisting your money on all kinds of kid shit, kid restaurants, kid amusement parks.
5) if you get divorced...no child support.
6) them hating you
7)them crying...yelling...screaming...wanting attention.
8) getting fucked at 14 by the neighbrs bbc
9) unable to go anywhere you want at anytime quickly and freely.
10) life change...immediately.

And 11) getting horny seeing your teen daughter little to no clothing...knowing you can never put it in her sweet hole that is much tighter than her mothers.

>Creating the illusion
Literally harder than the real thing.
Do you know how much footage producers shoot just to cut it down to one movie?

So there's someone to care for you when you're an old fart. And you will get old one day. It's coming sooner than you think.

because white birthrates are falling while third world birthrates are rising. you aren't the one that needs to stop having kids.

Still not gonna be as strong as you were though
You're looking downhill either way, its just how steep that hill is

It's only biologically depressing for women to not have kids. Men can never have any kids and won't ever get depressed.

literally a jew and this board is in full shill mode
no fuckin wonder retarded shitstains like
MAYNSTREAM METEOR MEDIA AND SIX GORILLION MIDSET
are literally using you faggots for disinfo spread

not talking about your soul leaf im talking about your mind i.e. "ego" as many psychedelic users call it. when you die you either relinquish all worldly things or suffer, but your flesh (mind and body) may live on in your kin.

this is not a reason

your legacy could be getting dogfucked at the stall of a club every saturday despite your efforts energy and money

i need something more..my girl wants children..

You are right, please kill yourself

Are only reason for living is to reproduce.

You shouldn't. Just wait a good 20 years and we'll have artificial wombs and genetic engineering. You can have a kid with good genetics that looks like you without a roastie involved.

Enjoy having no free time or identity after having children. Children are for weak people who serve no other purpose other than to breed and push out shitty kids named Jayden and Braxton, take them to soccer practice and brag about them on facebook. So fulfilling!

Would that not annoy you though?
Like i hate the fact that there's people richer, smarter, faster etc than me
Knowing i'd helped create a child to knock me down a ranking would make my blood boil

>t. jew
Hide/sage/report these spam threads

this is no excuse
my father has 4 brothers noone talks to their mother much or each other at all

>Argentinian reading comprehension

I never said there wasn't advantages to having children.

well

child shall be a reflection of a father and mother
if the father does not like his reflection or mothers
he will not want a kid to be born
thats how i think it works

When you're 29 and alone across the country and you
Why doesn't it have a picture of blacks on this magazine ? Is it possible for Black's and Mexicans to not have any kids?

it makes sense to have kids if you actually have a legacy to leave -- i.e. controlling shares in a multinational -- beyond that, it's a (((medicare and social security))) plot...that the (((education system))) now claims a share of

This guy knows. If one race is encouraged to breed less because so much of their finances are being taken from them *and* other races are encouraged to breed more by "earning" more gov't assistance per child..what outher outcome could there be besides the extinction of pic related?

Why encourage *that*? Isn't it backwards?

Have white children, but don't get married.

Marriage is a terrible deal for the man.

Search MGTOW on youtube.

Living selfishly will make you feel good and happy and nice and all, but you'll always know in the back of your head that you're missing out on something. Of course, you'd never admit it, you hate kids and whatnot so you just ignore that naturalistic urge. As you age you realize that you and your spouse are all on your own, unless you pay somebody to help out but you have no one to do it for free and out of sheer respect and love for you. Then when your time finally comes and it's maybe your spouse, maybe your last remaining friends you realize what a failure you are, how you didn't contribute to maintaining humanity at all very much. You just lived for the Lexus, the Miami home, the big screen TV. It was a fun life, yeah, but that was all it was. It was only surface deep, just like your personality.

It makes you feel good

If you are in your 30s and still have no kids, you'll want to shoot yourself

*tipping intensifies

Having children is selfish, as well -- I don't know why you idiots think selfishness is inherently-negative.

Oh yes, because we should certainly just let the niggers breed us out and make our fucking lives terrible, huh.

Lol you're a bunch of faggot hedonists. You should kill yourselves because clearly you will not do anything productive with your life, when in the other hand you kids could. You're never going to cure cancer, or become the president, though your kids clearly could.

70 years from now when we're both in the hospital, I'm going to laugh with my family when I see you in the hospital, alone when we're both dying of old age. Might even get them to pour the contents of my septic container into your IV bag.

you're all useless scum on the bottom of my fucking toilet bowl, and I hope you die crying alone when you realized that you wasted your lives away all on yourself.

What do you know about THEIR grandparents?
Stop being intentionally obtuse

>tfw i want a big family with good wife, children and grand-children
>tfw i can't even afford my own existence