Brit/pol/ - Faggots edition

>Philip Hammond kills off Nicola Sturgeon's plan for special Scotland Brexit deal
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/01/philip-hammond-kills-nicola-sturgeons-plan-special-scotland/

>UK would consider paying the EU for 'access to single market', says Brexit Secretary David Davis
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/12/01/uk-would-consider-paying-eu-access-single-market-says-david/

>UK 'could pay for single market access'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-38168942

>Net migration stays near record high
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-38167225

>Bid to put British kids BEFORE illegal migrants in school places wrecked by hand-wringers
express.co.uk/news/politics/738626/Theresa-May-Home-Secretary-illegal-immigrants-school-lists

>EU could collapse BEFORE Brexit: Merkel and Tusk 'will destroy bloc as underdogs rise up'
express.co.uk/news/politics/738329/EU-collapse-Brexit-Merkel-Tusk-destroy-bloc-underdogs

>Activists Oppose Anti-Terror Bill: ‘It Might Target Minorities’
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/01/rights-groups-oppose-anti-terror-bill-might-target-minorities/

>Increasing Number of Migrants Smuggled In Freight Trains
breitbart.com/london/2016/12/01/increasing-number-migrants-smuggled-freight-trains/

>David Davis suggests UK would consider paying for single market access
theguardian.com/politics/2016/dec/01/brexit-secretary-suggests-uk-would-consider-paying-for-single-market-access

>David Davis puts the cat among the pigeons at Brexit questions
blogs.spectator.co.uk/2016/12/david-davis-puts-cat-among-pigeons-brexit-questions/

>Labour's Dan Jarvis says 'all parties' must ditch tactical politics
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/dan-jarvis-labour-tactical-politics-jeremy-corbyn-john-mcdonnell-brexit-a7449571.html

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.eu/article/meltdown-at-the-european-parliament/
youtube.com/watch?v=WfA7BZDRtug
twitter.com/AnonBabble

First for Maggie Thatcher

firsts for stirred

Austrian election and Italian referendum are both on Sunday, senpai.

>Meltdown at the European Parliament
The ‘grand coalition’ has imploded. Prepare for weeks of distraction and legislative paralysis.

politico.eu/article/meltdown-at-the-european-parliament/

>UK 'could pay for single market access'

aka what we're doing right now, haha

The Kraut Menace must be destroyed.

fuck britain and fuck british "people"

Access isn't the same as being in the single market.

Tunnocks Teacakes desu.

inb4 tunnocks teacakes.

We deserve a 3rd chance to total dismantle Germany.

We fucked up in 1918 lads.

Top kek

Oy vey goyim without the immigrants you'll lose £6billion per year how could you possibly cope?

>Mum bought my cat an advent calendar

I didn't even know these were a thing.

Evening lads hows home?

nth for the Great Meme War of 2016

Same desu.

I don't know what to think about Daniel Hannan.

During the referendum debates he was absolutely amazing - rock-solid, articulate, and added a higher-class credibility to the Leave cause that Nige couldn't add. But he's pretty cuckservative.

Hahaha.... irony.

their doing it to themselves

Propaganda, then and now

kek

>telegraph page saying it might have virus'

What's this Scotland plan Philip Hammond smacked away from that slimy sturgeon?

>muh free trade
>muh trading nation
>our forefathers died for free trade
He was a megacuck really.

Desu.

explain to me the point of paying for access to the EU customs union?

the whole point is to get rid of tariffs, but if we are paying them not to have tariffs we are no better off

PREDICTIONS FOR THE BIGGEST MEMES OF 2017

where will the battles of next year be fought lads?

>Steve Baker, the eurosceptic Tory MP, said...
>"Ministers' comments seem to have been over-interpreted. I am not concerned."

Firstly everyone seems to be misinterpreting what was said, they just didn't arbitrarily dismiss it, they didn't say it was going to happen. secondly the point would be we COULD (we won't but we COULD) find a mutually beneficial arrangement where the UK helps fund the EU and makes that money back and more via being in the single market (fully or slightly) and gets to keep it's sovereignty by dismissing all non-trade related laws (like immigration quotas, energy, payment, free movement of people and labour etc)

It'll never happen, the EU is centred around 'The Four Freedoms'.

Free movement of

>Goods
>Services
>Capital
>People

They say you can't have one without the other and I don't think they want to set a precedent.

France & the 2nd war for Brexit

Dutch election (very likely).
UK enacting Article 50 (likely).
French election (unlikely).

Geert Wilders will destroy the EU.

Syrian war is going to get even worse
Lots of dead kids

I thought Geert was fucked because of other parties teaming up to go against him because of their sperg election process?

>Geert Will Rule The World

Anyone got an original screencap I'm on my laptop

No that's Le Pen

>Angela Merkel: No refugee cap in Germany.
JUST

lotta smashed bakeries

>[increasing liberal hysteria as everyone votes for far right populist leaders]
>weekly terror attacks in summer 2017
>libtards become cultural libertarians
>fashwave
>post-ironic pepe memes

The PVV will very likely win the election, but is unlikely to have a majority. Other parties have said they won't work with him, but that means literally nothing. If it's a convincing win they have no choice.

the EU message on free trade

2016 - hurr you have to stay in the EU because free trade is mutually beneficial

2017 - lol we won't do any deal with the UK because there's nothing in it for us even though it's mutually beneficial

2018 - now that the EU has collapsed, we want a deal because it's mutually beneficial, and we have been forced to drop our stupid demands by economic reality

I was wondering earlier - Paddy/Mick, Taffy & Jock. What's the English version of these regional nicknames?

>Free trade
>the EU

2015 - free trade is good for everyone, which is why they will never leave our deeply protectionist economic hyper-bureaucracy

I don't think there is one outside of generic insults.

Doubles confirm, also expect some terrible forced memes created by the government as they experiment in memetic cyber warfare.

God fuck everytime I leave the house it ruins the rest of my week

I pledge to not go further than my pavement until 2017

Hitchens-sama on top form:

youtube.com/watch?v=WfA7BZDRtug

Maybe Nigel?

Though I've never heard a Brit call an Englishman Nigel it's the closest I can think of.

>le pen will never win
>geert will never win
>ok ok for real this time frauke will never win

Directly after that the BBC forewent showing the snooker in order to show the most biased documentary about Castro I think was even possible to make. It was actually quite disgusting.

Nigel actually could work, that's a really good shout. It doesn't have the same history to it as the others, mind.

>le youthful articulate tech-savvy alt-right face

Ooh, perfect to watch whilst I eat my dinner right now. Cheers matey.

I miss the Karen poster with the original karens

>our free trade, muh 500 million market is so good we need to punish you for leaving it.

Yeah that's what I was thinking. Mick and Taffy were almost daily words growing up in N Wales. Called the Scots, well, Scots but we kn ew what Jock meant.

Coming to colonies and Nigel/Bruce is actually quite common banter when I'm with the inmates.

Nige should grow a beard. He looks aesthetic af.

>tfw I don't give a fuck about protectionism and actually quite like it in some ways.
>tfw I use it as an argument to bash lefties with anyway: 'muh poor african farmers', ruined by evil EU tariffs.
Always fun desu.

Tariffs are a deterrent to investment and exports. the government paying would be better for business.

we are the ones who suffer

food prices in the EU are artificially inflated

(this time last year)

>brexit will fail
>trump will never win

wrong timeline brother, this is the one where we win

i cant grow a beard lads. what do?

Yeah but nig nog farmers apparently get fucked by EU tariffs. I don't give a shit but lefties do, so it's fun to mock their hypocrisy when they wank off over muh progressive EU.

When will Brit/pol/ finally admit that for all its faults the EU was at least full of white people and that the Tories and UKIP are just as cucked as Labour and are all actively trying to ensure that the UK is as BLACKED as possible?

>the EU was at least full of white people
race is a social construct

I think you took me too seriously lad

What are you having for tea lads?

earl grey and severe depression

>implying Nige wouldn't simply end immigration if he could

Pretending to care about Commonwealth 3rd-worlders has been a great playing card against the left "muh EU being racist making us discriminate", but no one seriously opposed to immigration wants to bring in more of any race.

>BERLIN — Germans think that the main challenge for their country is its relationship with the U.S. under President Donald Trump’s administration, according to a new survey that was released on Thursday.
Holy fuck this level of delusion.

Steak.

M&S crispy lemon tendies

Good LORD

Rice, breaded chicken, kimchi and white wine.

To be fair m8 I think we did this to them.

Would still let Bomber Harris do it again tho

Just had a big Paella from Morrisons, gonna have some coffee and after 8s now bruv.

Post holly lads

Who's the faggot who said she was fat in the last thread?

Nostalgia post fellas:

Who remembers our rise up. It was pretty glorious:
> 2014 UKIP come first in EU election
> 2014 Scottish referendum fails
> 2015 general election
> 2016 Brexit

I do miss the old content like pic related and the Miliband memes.

That said we must not become complacent

merry christmas

Ordering a pizza.

Red Ed still crops up fairly often

Can someone make an updated version of this?

lost interest in brexit after the immigration figures today
they havnt bothered to stop non eu migrants so whats going to make them when we leave the eu? we need to elect a nationalist party its the only way

Will Theresa May get Brexit underway? will it involve enacting article 50?
Or is Brexit being stolen from us?

this is what confuses me

I don't give a fuck about EU immigration (except Bulgaria and Romania)

but people voted for brexit based on some Spaniards and Poles? Why?

it's the saracens we need to worry about

>elect

Why do you still have hopes m8? It should be painfully obvious that the Tories will say just enough to never be dislodged until Labour say just enough (on immigration post-Corbyn) to get elected. We're a 2 party system.

Half in to half out.

>t. doesn't live near a slav ghetto

t.b.f 1/10 immigrants are romanians
but the subhuman nigs is the real issue and one that theyre doing nothing about

They never said anything about stopping non EU migrants though, they actually wanted more.

Places like Japan, South Korea, should be above bankrupt shitholes likeSpain, Romania, Canada etc when it comes to preference

Daniel Hannan isn't even a "cuckservative", he's a rabid libertarian and complete liar

Spaghetti bolognese.

>it's the saracens

Stop LARPing you inbred fuck and go outside. You'd see Poles aren't actually the beautiful armoured knights of Christianity you think they are from your stormfront bubble and are actually disgusting lazy degenerate drug addicts who commit crime on par (and in some places at a higher rate) with Muslims and other shitskin immigrants and they need to be fucking sent back to they're disgusting little shithole before they ruin Britain.

Of the ones who aren't street criminals they also take a LOT of jobs from working class Brits by getting paid in cash and not paying taxes and essentially being uncompeteable because the family they support with their job is in Poland (low cost of living) and the family brits support with there job are in the UK, high cost of living + income tax.

Is there going to be a big war or anything
or are we all just gonna get cucked to death, sat behind our screens not doing anything

sure but the hope was that it was just rhetoric to stop normies thinking we were racist
turned out the conservatives saying it were srs

He was on Victoria Derbyshire's show a few months ago moaning about financing of televisions for whatever reason. It was great.

That's pretty damning. Bit of a shame, I thought he came across well at times.

yeah I entered full hitchens 'I don't even care any more, this country be fucked' mode over the last couple of months

>t. rasheed
slavs are an issue sure but they will integrate in a generation, pakis are a bad day away from bombing a bus after 5 generations