American """show"""

>American """show"""
What did she mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qhea1U3v1_o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Race mixing the goyim

You know the funny thing is that the ((producers)) are forcing it to the point where actual nogs are noticing and calling them out on it, it's honestly laughable to see now because it's only all over tv/ take a walk anywhere outside and almost every BMWF couple NEVER looks like the pictures you see on tv, actual ayran white wimminz are disgusted by the typical jamal, only people that fall for the bbc meme are trailer park sluts and stupid teens

Someone sounds jealous.

He's simply stating a fact, nigger. Your post is classic projection.

y have white ppl gotta be so salty about this kind of thing?

It's brittish, though.

>Black Mirror is a British television anthology series created by Charlie Brooker that features speculative fiction with dark and satirical themes that examine modern society, particularly with regard to the unanticipated consequences of new technologies.

Really, wtf is wrong with your country
> jews

Again, a simple fact was stated, dummy. No 'salt' was present.

I can't believe this guy managed to be anything other than a shit liberal comedian who talks loudly in run on sentences.

That's from a sitcom (and the best one in years, I should add).

The dude was an ultra-beta from the very first episode and that was the climax of the absurdity of his beta-ness.

The season ended with him finally taking the redpill and telling her he's going to destroy her life.

>This
Isn't this Black Mirror ? If it is, then it's british.

I can't wait for the race war. I just know for some reason im going to enjoy gutting these traitors and jews more than any other group..

that fucking body tho

Yeah, about that. Do not be deluded by the marriage stats, nigs may not get to marry your girls, but they are sure fucking them in their prime.

They may want white children in the future, but they sure want to try that which the media keeps promoting as the best thing ever at least once too.

literally a fatass which makes the scenario much more realistic

>tfw know that Black Mirror is leftist propaganda but still enjoy it, even and especially San Junipero

overrated episode tbqh. I did shed a couple of tears though. Obviously with no one around. More because it reminded me of my own dead relatives and just reflecting upon them.

>this episode impacted me enough to make me cry
>overrated trash though

How is it leftist propaganda ? The entire show is about how fucked up we and our society is.
I personally enjoyed Game Test and White Christmas as they were a bit more of a mindfuck

i like it, maybe 10 pounds too much, but even so

>game test
fuck me.. "Play Test"

Ignoring stuff like the pic in OP related, they literally have an episode where all the white people are evil and rapists except the one nice girl, who the nog has to save

The other white male dude is ridiculously over the top evil, because he's white.

And obviously the evil white producers

gotta make the women want the hero nog, not the evil white people

Netflix black mirror is American. New season is no longer british.

This is black mirror you dumb spic, it's an English show

it's a British show, but Netflix bought it.

yes it is. Even though there are some American actors.

Would Trump fuck the pig for America?

You're so stupid its almost sad, the show is created and airs in Britain first then goes to Netflix later

No it's because blacks are more masculine and have way bigger dick than you do. Your white pussy teens cannot resist

Walk outside you'd find white women pay for their black boyfriends all the time. I've seen at least 90% BMWF couple that white women pay for everything. Does this happen to white couples? Lol of course not because white women desire superior black cocks

This. I have witnessed WAY too many nice girls going with the negroes.

I didn't mention it was trash. Just not that good as all the people say. Is bambi the best movie of all time because people are impacted by it? I felt like the episode was trying to go with the stranger things hype too much. Focusing on that 80's nostalgia. Yes i know the whole focus is people relieving there favorite moments. I did not really thought of it as a typical black mirror episode. Like the whole message of 'is 'eternal 'life that great' could have been deepened out more. Now it's just a lesbian love story with the 'twist' that it's a simulated afterlife.

If you only knew anything about the UK by watching tv shows, you'd think it was 50% black and everyone was in an interracial relationship. Haven't 4 out of the last 5 Dr. Who companions had black bfs? Donna married two darkies. And the next companions is a nigger.

no I'm pretty sure the new season is a Netflix exclusive. nonetheless it is still a British show.

Would you go to jail if you shot that nogger?
Bc I would
Yes officer, I thought he was attacking my wife

>1 post by this ID

Wich one?

I would love to help a girl like her sweat off that weight, even while her husband watches. Maybe he can work out a bit too and satisfy her himself.

You can't name 2 episode of Black Mirror that don't have some form of cuckery, direct or indirect.

youtube.com/watch?v=qhea1U3v1_o

15 million shekels

>Check the flag

I can, but you obviously have some latent cuck fetish to see it literally everywhere

Sad!

No he's actually pretty accurate.

Ah that one. a nog was in the jury though

lmao fuck off, Jamal. My big swinging well-educated white cock will always be more valuable than yours. But sure, by all means have fun fucking the white trailer trash part of society.

The jew can't be too obvious

you might not have noticed.. but your brain did

You referring to the episode where they had to have the singing contest and the nig nog kind of but not really flipped at the end ? I think the show wasn't trying to send any subliminal political propaganda I think you're just looking for it. And the black producer wasn't any more of a good guy than the other two.
Also the "hero" kind of didn't end up a hero because he just accepted their offer and turned into their bitch. Both 'good guys' became corrupted at the end, which is sort of realistic I suppose, given the circumstances.

blacks and whites can form relationships, whats so hard for you to understand here? its just fucking skin color, geez!

I know. I just post it because it always triggers Sup Forums.

I really couldn't help but read that whole thing in the voice of the baby you posted.

Where the fuck are you even from?

If i cant recognize your countries shitty flag your opinion doesn't even matter.

memes aside, there is so much diversity in British shows. It's crazy.

I remember the first episode of black mirror with the Prime Minister and I remember all these Muslim reporters, every couple was interracial, etc.

American education

Not latent, I'm an assumed cuck

Humans and chimpanzees can form relationships, what so hard for you to understand here? It's just dna.

The thiccness on that girl, though

You clearly haven't been to London, I have, and that's how real life is there

The lesbian angle was wholly unnecessary but aside from that the episode was pretty good

>white women desire superior black cocks

It's more that they desire the personality.

Here's the problem - white men can not act like black men. We can not be strong, decisive, and dominating. We can't get angry and threaten violence. We can't get jealous.

When white men do this, it's impolite and unrefined. We're practically savages in the eyes of our entire white culture. Now, the problem with that is that these characteristics are core traits that women look for - by instinct. The same as men can't fight their instinct to find a 15 year old attractive. Women can't fight their instinct to get moist at a man showing dominance because it's only natural. It is the role of the genders that's been programmed into us for millions of years.

But ... black men can do it. Oh, they can do it all fucking day. And we can't call it unrefined, or unattractive, or disrespectful, or barbaraic - nononono, that would be RACIST.

So the end result is - once again - white men's hands are tied, and black men are given a handicap.

>the leafs enjoy the literal worse episode in the series

No surprise there

>Always a white woman and a 100% nigger man
>Not a white man and a metizo black woman

They push their agenda hard and not enough people are calling their bullshit. Mel Gibson does fine work but he is just one man. The entire country will have to take red pills to uncuck itself. Anything less is only delaying the problem.

>replying to a leaf shitpost

Wtf are you even doing m8?

Why should I even try looking up that flag when it hasn't been to the moon?

Married white dude here, I have 2 mistresses (both are also married). If you can't get women, whatever race you are, its cause you're not fully a man. Sorry, but you have to learn to be more in control of your life and in control of women or you failed at your biggest purpose.

San Junipero is the most blue pilled thing I've seen in my entire life yet I really enjoy it.
Kill me.

>2016
>larping

Hey buddy larping stopped being a thing a while ago

>white men can not act like black men. We can not be strong, decisive, and dominating

lol found the cuck

it's not even a real person, it's just this hologram thing that came up while she was browsing for a new house.

Kind of lame that you assume I'm lying, but I'm the dude that fucks your bored wife if you have one. Dating married women is cool cause I see them once a week and we don't expect a lot out of eachother.

Shit I watched that episode last night. It's almost like they always have to have an interracial relationship in each episode.

You jackass. You're not allowed to show nigger traits or you make yourself a social pariah. You know what I meant.

It's happening in Finland, too. +99% white country.

The national broadcasting company is funded by mandatory taxes instead of license fees so they are accountable to no one and they are having a field day shoving SJW shit down our throats.

Pic very related.

You sound like a complete and utter sack of human garbage. Nice to have an example of how not to be, though.

Is it fair to say that all women prefer black men?

There's a difference between chimping out and acting confident.

Sorry buddy, but women need a good time too. I listen when the husband won't, I adventure when the husband won't, I fuck well when the husband won't.

He cheated on her in the first season.

What did they mean by this?

>White Christmas

That was objectively the worst episode.

Why would they punish a computer program for the man's crimes? Also, that technology is retarded.

Once i get blocked, no one can see me, right? So I guess I can just go around robbing and raping because I have been blocked out of view forever.

What show is this abomination from?

They're faggot cucks. White dudes can slam pussy but first you have to be a dude.

What did i say? I just stated that young girls are fucking black men becasue they are easily persuaded by the media.

If white men allow it, they'll pick the nigs. We've been allowing it as of late.

I really want a nameless nigger slave so I can watch it bang my wife.

>sjw propaganda
>literally just a black guy fucking a white woman

what's the deal with you guys and race mixing?
we all know the only way forward in this world is multiculturalism and judaism.

i'm 99% sure that is possible.