33% of all children in Britain are born to one non-British parent...

33% of all children in Britain are born to one non-British parent. That doesnt include grandchildren of immigrants so that number shoots up to 45% when they are included. The same numbers are in the Netherlands, Germany, Sweden and France (although this one is a little higher at 50%) yet Sup Forums STILL seems to think (or more likely pretend) there is something we can do about it.

Nope, Europe will be majority non-native soon. Just the way it is. Those born here can NEVER be legally removed, and those who are grandchildren of immigrants have deeper roots here than back home now. What now, alt-idiots?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=__GGcfnv_Mg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

keep waiting for a second hitler but in the mean time circulate memes on a virtual turkish kebab house

Then there will be a civil war the moment governments run out of gibs. You can't have different people coexist in peace when they're competing for the same limited resources.

That's why they're pushing so hard for interracial unions, they think if we all mix there won't be any problems. But it doesn't work like that, look at Haiti, it was the half-breed that started the rebellion against whites. Mixed kids never identify as white or even mix, they always double down on the blackness.

So Poles aren't natives then?

Not to Britain.

the word is overpopulated anyway, all these kids belong to the oven.

Yea?
Well one 1 out of every 5 anyone that is a citizen of canada wasnt even born there.

Looks like it's time to turn the Alt-Right into the....
>Alt-Reich

youtube.com/watch?v=__GGcfnv_Mg

The big imports are poles, India, Pakistan, the republic of Ireland and Germany.
Of the Indians and Pakistan, some are Anglo Indians, whites or half whites. So all in all nothing to worry about race wise. Just space wise. WE ARE FUCKING FULL.

great britain no more!
LITTLE ENGLAND!

More history and glory have happened on the island than in the entirety of africa
get those fucking immigrants out of there lads

>France (although this one is a little higher at 50%)

That not true Nigel, nice try though

I'm born from a non french parent, my father is Luxembourgish, I'm in the stats just like my brother and I have a germanic phenotype (my ancestors are at 75% from BeNeLux, Germany and France).
How many of them are like me from an italian/dutch/belgian/spanish/portuguese/german/pole/scandinavian/russian/british paren ?

Even this guy children's is in the stats since his wife is welsh.

The other 25% are from brittany, no mudblod.

>Between 2006 and 2008, about 40% of newborns in France had one foreign-born parent

Thats 8-10 years ago now.

Just wait for the end of civilisation.

They don't know how to live in the fields, let them starve in the cities

How can we fix this? Please tell me

That's not true though.

Egypt, Carthage.

>lying on internet
>had one foreign-born parent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_France
That about grandparent faggot

By complaining on Sup Forums like a good goy.

>flag

Rope swinger detected

>Turkish kebab house
Mate you've completely missed the joke on that one. It's supposed to be a chink country, because all chink countries share similarities so it's possible to confuse them if you're dumb. Then for the second part it needs to be a variation of the term 'imageboard'

'Japanese Anime imageboard'
'Chinese cartoon imageboard'
'Vietnamese fingerpainting forum'
'Mongolian powerpoint presentation forum'
Etc

Of the word 'anime'*********

Tired, sorry lads

Wonder how many of those flags will be burned?

>non-brits don't exist, everyone is british
>except for whenever true brits are diminishing and minorities are rising

Many German Jews had ancestry in Germany that stretched back to the time of the Roman Empire. They all lost their German citizenship with the stroke of Hitler's pen on a few pieces of paper.

Still doesn't make any sense.

> paki/poo
> not to worry about race

Ok Ahmed.

In Australia 50% of people are either foreign born or have at least one foreign parent

>legally removed
>legally

Kek.

Shoot shitskins on sight and hang coalburners/oildrillers and their spawns on lanterns and it's fucking done in a matter of few weeks.

Not many 40% of french newborns are of nonwhite origin

>Those born here can NEVER be legally removed

1.change laws
2.problem solved

Np, babys are easy to kill.

The fact that canada is still nearly 90% white and barely muslim-sikh-hindu means most of those foreign born are white europeans.

All white canadians were at some point non-native, and it's not like we're running out of resources and land, so keep a healthy increase in the educated white population. Big population with high gdp per capita means a more powerful nation, you burgers know this all too well.

I just hope cities begin designing smarter cities to further national efficiency and cut down on unnecessary urban sprawl, traffic, wage loss and rising housing prices.

You're a dummy then desu

The problem with that train of thought is that most of your population is cuddled up on your southern boarder, because that "abundance of land" is about as usable as siberia.
Keep that in mind when you advocate for immigrants and refugees.. or you might not have a fucking leaf for much longer.
I dont intend for this post to be insulting in any way.

www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1552482/Missing-girls-body-put-into-kebab.html

So ethnic genocide is okay as long as they are white? All French can die out as long as they are replaced by the Irish is what you are saying.

stockpile ammo, fill oceans with dead niggers

i think this whole may may is reddit tier so who cares if he gets it wrong?

Unfortunately this is probably true in Finland as well. I see 10/10 girls everyday with some fucking niggers. It's not uncommon at all for a beautiful white woman to be the breadwinner for some useless nigger.

I used to comfort myself with the fact that it's only the ugly landwhales niggers get to be with, but it seems that the most beautiful girls are also the most tolerant. And according to these stats, it's pretty much everyone who is tolerant. It all disgusts me beyond belief.

I'm a 25 year old master of science and I make a decent amount of money, but unfortunately I'm a manlet and soon probably a wizard too. If the only girl I can attract is a half ton troll, a used up whore or an actual nigger, what's the fucking point? I don't know if I should an hero, just kill myself or do my best to swallow the bluest of all pills.

>What now?

Genocide

>I dont intend for this post to be insulting in any way.

It's not. It does however give something to think about.