How did the elven economy in Middle Earth function? You never see farms, factories, or forges...

How did the elven economy in Middle Earth function? You never see farms, factories, or forges. There are no visible Elven slums. It's like they're post-scarcity.

there is no elven economy ya duufus.

elronds safe house was just a few buildings. there are i guess 4-5 different elvish "cities" on the continent and they all get by like elves, i.e. being immortal beings.

Elves steal for living.

Craftsmanship.

I believe automation will necessitate that transition for us.

Who gives a fuck it's not real. Take this slide shit to Sup Forums where it belongs.

Magic.

Because what we need is another Trump/Hildawg/Pizzagate thread

elfs are degenerate vegans

They are ageless demigods, they don't need an economy

Not true.
They need to eat.
They need scarce resources.
They can be killed by a poorfag with a rusty dagger and the element of surprise.

need to eat?

gonna have to see a reference to that son.

>Smith/forge
>dope ass food/drink recipes
>potion recipes
idk man

Farms exist, but they're more like orchards than plots.

Factories are unnecessary, there aren't enough elves to require mass-production.

You do see that they work forges, in the reforging of Narsil into the Flame of the West.

The Shire had farms, Gondor was a fully funtional south-European state, Rohan is just like real Eptarchy England.
I don't see the problem here

It's magic, I ain't gonna explain shit.

the low lying valley has things growing, and elven archers hunt stag

>I don't see the problem here

His problem is with the elves, not everyone else.

Galadriel gives lembas (some type of bread) to the fellowship when they are leaving Lothlorien

why is elvish bread a thing if they dont eat?

They smith a few weapons, repair most of them from thousands years, grow some hyper-nutrient OGM food and hunt a few animals. Bethesda games are much more nonsense

They're magic. Don't gotta explain shit.

Elves are the Jews of Middle-Earth

This is actually a valid answer--the elves don't simply summon apples or anything, but their power blesses the land and makes it bountiful, probably allowing an unusually small number of plants to provide enough sustenance for their communities.

They eat trees and will lambas into existence like Jesus

But they only eat the bread for fun, they don't actually need food

With being basically immortal the elven population has reached equillibrium many millenia ago, most individuals having thousands of years to gather material wealth, buy shares, etc. With even the lowest returns this could mean significant profits throughout the ages. Elven economy is in a very advanced stage, has implemented UBI, and survived the great mithril bubble burst.

>stop discussing politics and conspiracies on Sup Forums
>discuss this tv show instead
No

>politics and conspiracies on Sup Forums
You mean raw, unfiltered garbage? We could be discussing cat dicks and it would be of much superior quality to the abject filth that overruns this shit board.

Strictly controlled birth rates and efficient consumption of resources

I don't know, the entire two triologies are about a single piece of Elven craftsmanship. Imagine if they produced more things.

basic staple food = economics
great eductation burger
so who was making dildos for Arwen?

>"tv show"
Get a load of this pleb.

The Shire is the bread basket of middle earth and exports old toby and stuff to the orcs in Mordor.

>so who was making dildos for Arwen?

The dwarves

They are hundreds if not thousands of years old, many of them. They obviously have accumulated enough wealth to last them indefinitely. Probably own a lot of real estate and mithril mines and shit too.

It's a nonhuman perfect society. It makes sense.

They don't need food in middle earth because nobody poops. Read the books.

Kek