Son of north african immigrants here(dutch people guess which one)

son of north african immigrants here(dutch people guess which one)

AMA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KoJ9vfeMO0c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Dutch_kickboxers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

are you going to vote for geert wilders

Did you dodge the nappy hair bullet or are you a burr headed nigger?

Son of north africans is a north african itself, just say shitskin.

Why are North Africans such arrogant little shits?

I feel sick in the stomach seeing those faces. Are those humans even? I wanna bust in their skulls with a bat, one at a time. Kill them all.

I'm probably gonna vote for CDA.
No idea what nappy hair is but it's normal I guess it's between thick and thin . It get's a bit curly if it's long.
Do you even know one?
You're sure to do many more things behind your computer

Unfortunately, I have. Very rude people

subhuman moroccan detected. Kanker

mocro

Morrocan genocide when?

Are you ready to go back?

Lol maghrebis are the niggers of Arabs, even other Arabs hate you

>how does it feel to be a subhuman?

kanker off mocro back to your woestijn

Me too. Disgusting inbred subhuman retards.

morocco
will you cheer for badr vs shithoeven?

Can someone make the traduction ?

shithoeven? You're supposed to support the white guy, or are you some filthy albanian?

literally a race of cucks

نتوء

I don't watch boxing
So edgy you guys
How's life without a culture?

Post hand
Here's mine

>You're supposed
no im not , a real fightfan wants the better fighter to win
verhoeven is super fucking boring

Not being edgy, I'm legitimately curious what it's like?

>as long as you hate the joos we can make it work

Shot in the dark...Are you like promised to marry your cousin when she turns 12 or something?

You support a filthy inbred Moroccan then, cuck.

Is this another arab spring or what ?

Why do all hate individualism? Do all you maro-muslims cut your hair the same, wear the same fannypacks and sandals? What's so good about islam-light that gets you all in it?

Lel.

Same here. My parents are from Congo. Vlaanderen sluts really like that BBC :D

Seems your culture wasn't important enough to remain in North Africa

Fucking subhuman trash
kys

Wait, why are you not voting for the (((PVDA))) ? They support you and your people and take care of you. Take their free healthcare and services you retard.

>I don't watch boxing
oh god this is triggering me way too much
someone doxx this little faggot
youtube.com/watch?v=KoJ9vfeMO0c
skip to 25sec

>Not being edgy, I'm legitimately curious what it's like?
The images are edgy.

>Shot in the dark...Are you like promised to marry your cousin when she turns 12 or something?
No.

Yeah because lack of wellbeing is not reason at all to leave your country during a depression. Why don't you ask your ancestors why they came to america?

No.

its your fault teaching badr kickbox anyway
and all the other black turk arabic fighters
your kickboxing schools used to be and probably still are the best in the world

How much do you wish to be dutch instead of an ugly filthy moroccan?
pls no >i was born here so i'm dutch hurr

PVDA is cancer and you know it, my vote goes either to the Pirate Party or to D66

>Wait, why are you not voting for the (((PVDA))) ?
PVDA legit has the biggest "excuusmarokkaan" from all parties. They don't actually help us now as much as you think. I'm just voting for CDA to make the upcoming PVV cabinet more moderate because VVD won't do shit with them.

I kinda meant anymore. If you want my take on them, I choose Hari but I kinda think the guy needs to talk less shit.

Do you feel:
A) more Nederlander?
B) More immigrant?
C) More muslim?
D) None of the above you dumb fuck

I don't know any 'turk arabic' fighters besides Orhan Delibas and that berber disgrace.

B, because I'm not really seen like a moroccan in morocco or a dutch person in the netherlands(not by groenlinks but who gives a shit). I also have a double nationality

>1.32 birthrate
Because you're killing yourself?

Breh you will have the best future if you identify as a Dutch Marrocan instead of a Moroccan dutch.

Like, don't surround yourself with 100% Moroccans and shit If you know what I'm saying.

AY YO

WE BOUNCEN OP DIE BEAT
WE STAMPEN OP DIE BEAT

WANT HET IS ALI
MET YES-R
EN PARTYSQUAD EN PARTYSQUAD
Partysquaaaad

on top of my mind
gegard moussasi and gokhan saki, googled afterwards theres way more
check for yoursefl kanker dont make me spoonedfeed you
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Dutch_kickboxers
at least half of them are either black, arabic, turkic
you're like france muslim wise except you teach those guys how to fight

>the best future
explain

dont get me wrong, i love gayguard

Almost all of that list are white or nigger. Besides, I don't know most these fucking no-names.

Feeling more connected to your country
Having more fun friends
Going out with these friends
Speaking the language better
More job opportunities because of this
Lekkere patat met appelmoes

Well I just think if you don't have dutch friends you will despise them eventually?. Maybe I'm wrong

Because they overcame their fears about abandoning the security of their previous life and identity in order to forge a new cooperative one with people different from them in the pursuit of mutual prosperity.

>with people different from them in the pursuit of mutual prosperity.
yeah money was never a factor

I have dutch friends actually. It's just that I don't feel connected to either people. Say what you want but dutch and moroccan people are the same when it comes to core human douchebaggery.

Did I say money wasn't the primary factor? They just acknowledged that in order to get that money they had to go somewhere new and frightening and adapt.

>It's just that I don't feel connected to either people.
That's sad :(. And yeah I guess we're both douchebag as we Dutch are known to be upfront about our hate: if we don't like someone they will know lol.

Anyway I hope you will find a connection with some peeps because it sounds like you just sit at home or are around people who you don't even like.

Cheers man I gotta make dinner now!

thanks bro, cheers.

>if we don't like someone they will know lol.

That sounds like a good thing, especially for OP trying to make new friends.

how does it feel to be a shitskin?

and why dont you head on home?

Have you considered moving back to your own country and trying to make it better?
>Or do you just not have a long term plan?

Once you shitskins manage to breed out all the white people who know how to actually build and maintain a society...what then?

>Can't run away to your superiors again... no Netherlands 2.0...perhaps you will work in a Chinese sweatshop?

You might think you're dutch, but I won't call you brother...

When will the "New Europeans" meme finally die?

>Have you considered moving back to your own country and trying to make it better?
yes, but that comes back to the idea that I owe it to them because I had the opportunities they didn't.

>Once you shitskins manage to breed out all the white people who know how to actually build and maintain a society...what then?
>Can't run away to your superiors again... no Netherlands 2.0...perhaps you will work in a Chinese sweatshop?
I find it ironic you're nothing like that pic

Have you even read this thread? I don't see myself as Dutch. I just don't give a damn about my nationality(having two) because of how I'm looked down upon in both countries.