Lets talk about partnerincrime shoeonhead

youtu.be/KfFQSHz4yWI

>Is she just too blue pilled?

Try I heard they like to discuss coalburners.

coal burners are tainted and are frowned upon.
sage

Fuck off.

>What did she lose by becoming a coal burner?

Her dignity

She's literally Coppercab level trolling.

Is she Mexican or some kind of Half White Half Asian?

She does what a man tells her to do. She submits, and that's about the best you can hope for in a woman.

Already a thread, coal burner.

Sorry, no bean speak

Assuming this is true, would it hypothetically be ok if one burns coal and becomes redpilled afterwards?

>Assuming this is true

So what she had sex with a black guy? Although you don't like to admit, a lot of black guys have a big dick.
Bigger dick => better orgasm.
If you were a women, wouldn't you do it as well?

Hi Gregory. Why don't you and your whore cumpdumster stop shitposting on Sup Forums and off yourselves?

I really don't know. It seems like something might be taken away.

Feminine benis?

Romania has blacks now? Do they ever fight with the gypsies?

Even ironically, dont cuckposters get tired of thinking about black dick all the time?
Also isnt she with a white dude now?

>B-but once you go black you never go back xDD
>its so true cuz it rhyme

No.

She's with a jew

Her dad is white and looks nothing like her. I have no idea what her mom is. She normally looks Latina or Italian. I haven't paid attention to her or any of them other Sargon cucks ever since gaymer gate when they decided to chase Sup Forums out. Cracks me up, because gamegate eventually got took over from within exactly what Sup Forums kept claiming would happen if you refused to fight the SJW cancer and capitulate to them like gamegays did.

Gypsy streetshitter living on borrowed Hungarian clay defending his cousin in africa

Oh thank you

Nobody trolls harder than coppercab. That dude is 4d trolling and ready to chop his cock off for the keks.

Sure i would, unless men of my race would make me not fuck them.

You know as white men used to do in the past.

i didnt get it. WTF is this about ?

>I don't understand what you mean. What do you think is wrong with coal burners?