I actually didnt give a shit about #GamerGate never understood why you aspies got so triggered...

I actually didnt give a shit about #GamerGate never understood why you aspies got so triggered. But Cuckguardian is at it again. Le ebil nazis of Sup Forums COULD HAVE BEEN STOPPED if only the world paid attention to poor Anita and her struggle for justice and equality in gaming.

How the fuck did Gamergate trigger so many big media organizations?

They not only couldn stop us, but actually taught us how to fight.

because they were all fucking clueless about the world, and still are
saint hillary was supposed to win
bow that she didnt, they are trying to figure out why

>should have stopped the alt right at gamergate as it presaged their tactics
>should have stopped hitler at munich as it presaged his tactics
pottery

It was the first time in a long time that SJW's didn't get their way.

>How the fuck did Gamergate trigger so many big media organizations?
Cause they were right.

because the SJW marxist cliques in gaming journalism are children of rich liberal fuckers

I don't understand gamer gate

Gamergate in a nutshell from someone on Sup Forums from before the start

>shitty SJW makes shitty SJW game
>(((journalists))) praise it
>whoops turns out she prostituted herself to the numales reviewing it
>flood of your average Sup Forums trolling ensues
>gaming media goes apeshit
>whoops turns out the journalists posting identical articles across different sites were in in conclusion all along

>reddit gets in on it
>normies smell a scandal
>gamergate devolves into numale virtue signaling and anti-fascist bawling

Somewhere along the line, we broke m00t.
Just imagine. It wasn't Sup Forums, it wasn't CP scandals, it wasn't terrorism, it wasn't the FBI or the NSA, no, it was revealing leftie cronyism that broke him.

Forwards to 2016, younger burger cunts pissed off by GG voted Trump because 4clovers OWNS the narrative.
And here we are.

> "- So you should behave like this, stop buying this, play like that, listen to those people, and read only this !
- Nope"

I thought (((moot))) quit following The Fappening.

No, it was because we found out he attended some SJW indoctrination seminar hosted by Anita and we kept calling him a cuck afterwards.

It was a crash course in how to fuck up media corporations.

nobody does really. You sort of had to be there at ground zero before the media bandwaggoned on it and removed all the context

It challenged the idea that truth is decided by the media.

The detail always left out on these recaps is that you COULD NOT DISCUSS this story on Sup Forums. Threads would be instantly deleted. So discussion came to Sup Forums for a while and there was some mod fuckery here too (but it wasn't as bad or consistent)

The funniest part of GG is the media backlash. Even at its peak, GG deserved one or two articles about it, tops. But these "journalists" still make it their MO to call out "gamers" (whatever the fuck that means) at any opportunity well after the movement has died.
I don't mean to meme here, but it really does make one think

Feminism in vidya has been dying, a lot of those SJW roasties moved away to a bigger thing which is the election. Most of these feminazis never touched a video game before they started complaining about games.

They are probably protesting Trump's victory and don't even remember that is what they were doing before that.

With our comfy new conservative based government the only people that would possibly be listened to about sexualization of vidya girls is soccer moms that worry about their kids. Like how it showed be.

The longer Trump is president, the more SJWs will be ignored.

lel at some point hotpockets started removing GG threads. thats how m00tikins dictatorship finally collapsed

The Fappening was simply another black eye in a series of black eyes from before Internet 2.0 for him.
But he was tired.
And then they started calling him a cuckold and it was probably true because he was a failed normie.
GG was the straw that broke the camel's back.

If mootykins persevered and had kept chugging on then Anno Domini 2016, this sad skinny little weeaboo would be the shadow Hitler with mankind at his whim. He would literally hold more power than both Trump and Putin combined with all their nukes and goyim willing to die for their (((causes))). He could have ruled supreme.
But he quit.

Here's the redpill about Sup Forums: our führer left us to die, but we won Stalingrad without him.

Man, were these "journalism" sites always so shit?

Or did they all just fall on hard times and the general decline of chasing trends over the past few years.

They are all receiving their directions from the same creepy little marxists that the rest of the mass media is.

Woah. What a revelation.

>our führer left us to die, but we won Stalingrad without him.

Put that on a t-shirt and I'll buy it.

>Occupy Wallstreet (failed, establishment just pushed SJWs within the movement to distract and divide them)
>Gamergate (feminism/SJW as a result of the above found something to conquer and failed)
>BLM (just a secession of the group/movement mentioned above, going to fail also)
>the election (well, they failed at Wallstreet but somehow still managed to fail with the help of their enemies, total disaster)

Am I missing something the left tried and failed to accomplish or is still trying?
The last years gave us so much information and tactics/methods that you could write a counterpart to Saul Alinskys book. A handbook how to stop cultural marxism.

Its coordibated by the same people pushing fake news.
It was always about control.

they're right though, if gamergate had been stopped, Trump would never have been elected..

OW was libertardian backslah swiflty co-opted
GG was Sup Forums trolling after it became mainstream, at the precipice of when it became the mainstream.
BLM was Soros throwing money at people to die for him
Hilldog was Soros throwing money at people to die for him

>A handbook how to stop cultural marxism.
What you need is a handgun not a handbook.

>That article

>"WOW..I JUST UGH.. REALLY?! People don't like it when you act smug and arrogant? Attack them personally and their hobbies? Censor them and flat out lie to their faces? Who would've thought that acting like this would make people hate us!"

It's amazing that they still won't stop for a few seconds and realize that they're being shitty people to realize just how much distrust and anger is boiling right under them.

Because they had something to hide.
GG helped fight against cultural marxism.
It was a turning point, and was when Sup Forums first began to develop it's actionability.
Before GG making fun of SJWs wasn't nearly as much of a thing,, now I hear shit about them in dismissive ways all the time on my super left campus

SJWs Always Lie is a good one too

I think these might be the best answer

yeah but now hiroshima is saying we are broke even though we are more popular than ever
what if he is working with msm to bring us down

>I actually didnt give a shit about #GamerGate never understood why you aspies got so triggered.

It's about unbiased gaming journalism

which is relevant to the current state of politics due to political journalism being 1000% biased.

They are fraid. Good.

None of those people she allegedly fucked ever wrote a review for her game.

There is no evidence she did fuck those five guys, other than an angry rant from an openly malicious ex-boyfriend. Her ex who started it needs some serious help, regardless of what terrible things Zoe apparently did. Making a blog that big that's filled with personal conversations is not a normal way of reacting to a break-up, nor ever even remotely reasonable.

Either way, this whole "scandal" is a pretty obvious attempt to smear and discredit a woman in the gaming industry who also has the audacity of being a feminist. It is not like we've seen any of that before...

>no evidence
yeah other than she admitted to it along with nathan grayson and her boss. I guess thats not proof though because you can't trust SJWs to tell the truth.

I think the people around the world are using their brain when it comes to giving people who are pitching you using emotion any attention at all, especially anything in media

if you're not talking about how full of shit media is you don't belong in it right now

Feminists tried to cuck fat geeks in their mothers' basements.

Then the fat virgins told them to fuck off.

That shit had never happened before and they still have Vietnam style PTSD flashbacks to the time someone didn't do as they said.

I wish it wasn't that simple, but it is. Since the Basic Bitch Conservatives (or BBC) are too cucky to fight back, this came as a complete shock.

They picked a fight with the less extreme left, and the less extreme left used all the standard liberal tactics against them that cuckservatives would never do.

> Letter campaigns
> Public shaming
> Ruining reputations

Shit would have made Saul Alinsky proud. But yeah, it was a left-wing backlash against identity politics.

best answer. the fight back from media establishment is 'fake news' meme

He's what he always has been - money hungry yet incompetent.

There's no doubt he's ready and able to bear his buttocks to any- and everyone willing to pay him.
Just look at how moot navigated huge yet unprofitable site through the tubes for nearly a decade and how Hiro failed to do so in a matter of months.
The foil in the well made plans of the mice acting above their stature in this case and as in most of them, is the lack of competent saturday goiym.

The ideal solution would be the likes of Twitter warrior Notch or a Punished M00t.

The game was actually shit though, if you can call it a game. It's not even a good interpretation of depression.

(((You)))

GG was the crystallization of people getting sick and tired of the crooked cartel of indie shits trying to turn into a little numale mafia down there in San Fran.

With their fucking unkempt beards and overbearing attitudes and open spiteful attitudes towards the people whose money they feel entitled to.

Half of them scam artists--some them straight-up thieves, like that shithead who "made" FEZ by stealing the game code from his partner and then claiming all the credit--somehow it all just suddenly attained crystal clarity and the Time Line became opened, able to be shifted to this current Trump World Line that we were never supposed to be on.

The really hilarious thing was how in lock-step the MSM was with the complete bullshit narrative. They even made a Law & Order episode which literally compared muhsoggyknist gamers to islamic terrorists; Truly we should recognize that as the moment Kek had truly come with the blessings of LAWL.

It was just easy clickbait

The worst thing is that it doesn't matter if its true or not. The only thing that matters is what people believe. Which is why A FUCKING LEAF is telling us this bullshit. He wants to Shill The Record for some unfathomable reason.

>OW was libertardian backslah swiflty co-opted
I'm pretty sure I've read a long post here describing how suddenly the movement was infiltrated by people who made it impossible to organize and get shit done because they pushed the typical victim bullshit like think gay, black, trans should be given a voice and power within the movement. And I remember the discussion here with the conclusion that this was a strategy/tactic to end the OW movement. Typical CIA tactic. I think this gave the cultural marxism a momentum.

>GG was Sup Forums trolling after it became mainstream, at the precipice of when it became the mainstream.
The same people who were given a voice for their bullshit continued online. The cancer grew and infiltrated the entertainment. GG was finally something new to fight for, against a vocal enemy (trolls).

>BLM was Soros throwing money at people to die for him
>Hilldog was Soros throwing money at people to die for him
Not sure if Soros is a delusional jew with a screwed up worldview or if he somehow profits of his bullshit worldwide. But he is using them. Useful idiots.

>What you need is a handgun not a handbook.
The book safes bullets. Let them shoot eachother first.

>for some unfathomable reason
Indoctrination. Brainwashing.

Desperation.

Gamergate was about the media (the game reviewers) all being bought and paid for. The Podesta emails leaked by wikileaks show that the big news media was in cooperation with the Clinton campaign. It's basically the same thing, the media is all controlled by the same people.

Thinking about it now, I don't know of why I didn't think this back when Gamergate was happening. If the media at such a low pointless level is rigged of course the big media is as well.

>people didn't see the massive social engineering experiment

GG was actually the thing that really made me redpilled. Before I just played vidya and didn't care so much about politics.

Then I read and investigated the truth and seeing every fucking mainstream media outlet portray Anita, Zoie and Brianna (literally Wu?) as some brave "heroines" that "just wanted gaming to become more acceptable for womyn from the evil misogynist" rutles my jimmies hard.

The whole Zoe thing is probably bullshit (she is a slut but that doesn't mean she bought reviews with sex, she did it for fun), but it helped to understand how the industry worked. The censorship here and on redit, all those "GAMERS ARE DEAD" articles, those "female" """celebrities""" forcing themselves into the shitstorm, it was an amazing sight of a coordinated attack against... something, I'm not even sure if (((they))) know who are their real enemies.

In the end you could say that it was thanks to Miss Quin being a slut that Trump became president.

Wall will be lowered 10 cm thanks to your post.

Seriously we need to ban all the fuckings leafs

>In the end you could say that it was thanks to Miss Quin being a slut that Trump became president.

It would be funny if the left starting attacking Quinn for her fucking around leading to Trump winning in such a landslide that would lead to even more in fighting for the left.

They were shoving around what they knew to be an easy target, and then started getting shoved back.

This this this.

Never forget that they created this monster.

>None of those people she allegedly fucked ever wrote a review for her game.
No shit, sherlock. GG always has to make the distinction and counterpoint that it was not a POSITIVE REVIEW from Nathan Grayson, but POSITIVE COVERAGE. C-o-v-e-r-a-g-e. SHe was the highlight of an indie article with a dozen more qualified games and develoeprs, multiple times. And it was because he was dating her. Which is a conflict of interest to anyone who considers themselves a journalist. But Kotaku consider themselves "enthusiast bloggers," as long as it suits them.

If you're going to talk about Gamergate, get your fucking facts and details right, otherwise rake yourself you leftie leaf.

She was a useful idiot to the despicable left. When they stopped caring about her, normal people did.

>Be part of GG movement, if only because fuck the media deciding what we should buy
>Anita at the forefront
>It keeps trying to force its game on us
>Nobody buys into it since it's absolute horseshit and fecal matter
>It goes to media sources and tells them its life story of how women in game development are being called sluts whores and all manner of "misogynistic" sayings
>Actual women devs call her on her bullshit
>It goes on a tirade saying that they aren't women
>major vidya sites pander to Feminazis
>get caught out

I could go further, but to keep this otherwise blog-post from getting even further out of hand, it ends in Sup Forums and /vg/ calling everyone out on their bullshit, and gaming media keeps on pandering harder and harder to feminazis all the while they ruin games with their cuckholdry.

It's gotten to the point people have started seeing people like Anita influencing media like movies, the news and even politics.

I mean, where else do all the leftists get the idea that "HILLARY SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE FIRST WOMAN PRESIDENT" from?

Now excuse me while I go purge this bile from my mouth.

of course we did, and game-ifying leafs didn't prove to be as lucrative and profitable as the SJWs had hoped.

>TFYC
That was a major redpill, these guys just wanted to help women out and make the world better and they got fucked over for it, by the "good guys"

There already are a couple of 'contra rules for radicals' books. Don't know if they are any good.

>somehow it all just suddenly attained crystal clarity and the Time Line became opened, able to be shifted to this current Trump World Line that we were never supposed to be on.
「DIRTY DEEDS DONE DIRT CHEAP」

Gave us our national waifu

I thought it's because we exposed him to be an actual cuck, and him 'breaking' was him trolling back by breaking Sup Forums.

Mods got tired of 6 million threads with pictures of burger joints, so they started treating them as spam. Summertime middle school kids got triggered and ran to Sup Forums, 4+4 chan, etc. It was a clusterfuck, and pretty soon devolved into an unintelligible mess of screeching and name-calling from both sides. The entire event was an embarrassment to humanity.

>lefty cronyism that broke moot
You write a very good tldr of the situation except for this. The thing that broke moot was us calling him a cuck. Him freaking the fuck out and purging afterwards was what popularized the term

>Not a normal way of breaking up

Try harder leaf, sleeping around and cheating in a relationship isn't exactly "normal" either. Just because you're a cuck and would let this slide, doesn't mean other people should.

No one in the gaming world knew who Zoe was before all this.

She was just a random nobody indie developer who happens to be a woman and a part of succeeding as an indie developer and succeeding in the industry is for your games to get "known".

She put her game up on Steam greenlight, its a voting system for indie devs where your game can get sold on steam I'd many people vote for it.

Suddenly 5 big gaming blogs/news outlets starts shilling for her little indie game, her game got green lighted and she started to " get known".

She 100% did it for making it in the industry and reaching her career goal as a developer. She maybe didn't ask them to shill for her but she probably knew that atleast 1 of them would start write something about her game and that can be enough.

If this was the movie industry and a female indie director fucked 5 very known film critics, all 5 would get fired and the director would be shunned and not being someone anyone wanna work with.

But hey you can't blame movie fans for being "misogynists" since its not a "nerd" hobby, that won't be so easy as with gaming.

ITT everyone is giving GG way more credit than it deserves.

A lot of people found their way into the altright from GG, but the altright is older than that, and the talking points have been on Sup Forums for longer.

All GG did was redpill a lot of people, most of which have since turned on us because they're here for 'integrity' and don't really care about the point of the altright at all.

It happened right before GG became youtube superstar (((civic nationalist))) nu-left

Basically, moot started one of his famous chimpouts, but he misjudged his audience (far removed by now from the days of simple weebs and NEETd) and the entire world came crashing down on him.

Can we do this Sup Forums, can we cause more in fighting in the left through this?

Iz what we doin before somma us were born.
Welcome to the party. Try the koolaid.

>Matt Lees
topkek. That faggot is still ass hurt 2 years later.

Maybe we could make it an issue of white sluts ruining everything
>If she were a black girl no one would have cared and Trump would have lost

On personal level, I wonder when Quinn is gonna reveal her fucking game jam. Some food for thought: Wouldn't it be possible to report Quinn for some government agency for scamming people? Because after all, the "rebel game jam" donations go to her personal paypal.

a lot of indie developers openly admit that they tried film school first and failed/dropped out. Game dev is honestly not their first choice but it's low-hanging fruit for some of them. Stanley Parable creator comes to mind; it was movie-like enough for him, and all he knew how to do in Source was make sets you could walk on and trigger audio.

>the point of the altright
And what is that exactly? I've never spoken to anyone here that unironically calls themself an "altright". I thought that was made up by the media.

Gamergate sowed in their minds the terrifying realization the following:

>Their ideals aren't universality by under 30s and if anything, under 30s who align with them are actually a vocal minority.
>They can't actually control the narrative anymore in the digital age and people will readily ignore them or call them out (note how virtually all comment sections on MSM publications disappeared during gamergate or shortly after).
>That the right wing are not blundering rednecks, boomers and neo-nazis, but rather normal people who can pursue political action with cunning, motivation and resourcefulness that makes the MSM and SJWs look like impotent children.
>That people actually care what the right wing thinks and care more than whiny SJWs and virtue signalling journalists.

Brexit and Trump have only served to solidify this creeping fear that maybe, just maybe they are totally out of touch in their ivory towers and the pendulum's course is already unstoppable.

Leftists have believed for decades that their ideology is the only conceivably correct viewpoint and that """progress""" is guaranteed and the right wing will die off. Now they are discovering that the opposite is true and are going full on hitler-bunker denial tantrum with absurd recriminations and everything.

Well, people started calling him a cuck during GG. They found out moot had a girlfriend with ties to journalists or something.

>Either way, this whole "scandal" is a pretty obvious attempt to smear and discredit a woman in the gaming industry who also has the audacity of being a feminist.
By who, exactly? Who masterminded for gamers to start talking about an apparent scandal? And why? Did this mystery villain PLAN for gaming media to shit the bed and start calling everyone misogynists, thus creating the hacker known as #gamergate?

GG was maybe fun for the trolling but was otherwise totally worthless, at the end of the day if there's corruption in the gaming industry only kids and manchildren care.

I see Guardian-tier liberals trying to associate GG with the altright constantly, and I'm sure lots of GG people want to make that link too. But to me I don't want to be associated with a bunch of whiny teenagers complaining about muh vidya.

>gamergate
>alt-right

Come one. What the fuck is with them labeling everything alt-right.

Sup Forums supported Trump from multiple political back ground. Sup Forums is now claimed to be alt-right. gamergate was fought from multiple political and apolitical backgrounds. Gamergate was often ignored or insulted on Sup Forums. Some supported it.

Why do these things all have to be tied together with some shitty blanket label?

They found out his gf had actually been cucking him.

The alt right does not exist.
The "alt right" is a move by lying lefties to co-opt the civic uprising directed against their sorry asses.
You can see for yourself how well that has worked out.

Link please.

>The detail always left out on these recaps is that you COULD NOT DISCUSS this story on Sup Forums. Threads would be instantly deleted.
Pretty sure this had less to do with THA MODS R JEEEEWS + KEK and more to do with the fact that most of the people involved in the threads were insufferable retards and people just wanted to play vidya

I swear the left wants this as much as ex-GG people do.

Are you saying it hasn't happened yet? It must have been a year now since it was announced.

Yes but they went after his girlfriend because of some connection she had with GG, if memory serves correct.

>Quinn puts her game on greenlight
>Of course, doesn't make it and nobody gives a shit
>Claims Wizardchan attacked her
>picture of her used had the filename "mypicture.png" in the post, the picture exists nowhere on google and the only way to get is through the original screenshot of the post
>Was a literally who so they told her to fuck off
>Quinn goes on twitter rampage claiming that they're doing a raid on her within a few minutes after the post when not even Sup Forums can start up a raid let alone some niche chan clone
>Numales flock to her and give her articles, no info from wizardchan or any other posts, the sources are just from Quinn's twitter. Any other comments not fitting the narrative are removed
>Quinn is herald as a hero with a flood of articles
>During this time, Quinn shut down a charity to help a female developer make a game. Not a peep from journalists about this injustice that they whine about when Quinn was a victim

>Zoepost shit breaks out, complete silence from game journalism about Quinn again
>Suddenly gamers are the badguys

I swear your timelines are fucked up. GG began, the topic was purged here, mass exodus to cripplechan happened, Sup Forums found out moot was a cuck, then polharbor began. I'm sure this is the correct order

>They found out moot had a girlfriend with ties to journalists or something.
Moot went on a european vacation with a woman with SJW connections, who ended up facebooking pictures of her being with a chad instead of moot. Hence he's sometimes called "luggage lad" for just being free help for carrying things on the trip and not the penis she wanted to ride.

>Sup Forums
>playing games
user please

this.

its not a safe space its a hugbox

see 4 chan's pol for a good example of this they even have automatic scripts to echo friendly agreeable sentiments

hmm i wonder who would have something to gain by lumping their opposition together so as to make them easier to demonize who could it be

dude clickbaits lmao