>is a normie and a huge cuck

How is this possible?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

He's not a normie
He's an Sup Forumsutist.

Its why he became luggage lad. He couldn't interact with 3D girls properly

He didn't really create the ideas behind it but just the idea of a politics board. Iirc he bitched about Sup Forums all the time.

> he's a cuck
evidence? please red pill me, joined here a year before he sold out to the gook-moot

He "grew up" like most redditors who used to post on Sup Forums. Millenial scum

He used to be good but he he let his cuckness take him deeper out of the light by taking the blue pill so he could get pussy.

He know works for Google and I can see him becoming even worse.

Trust me, he was most likely a Hillary supporter during the election.

Fuck moot. Never liked him or his stupid ass posts. Snacks was a true bro

He literally dated some gaming "journalist" while she fucked other men. Then helped censor Sup Forums from gamergate.

moot fought for anonymity and now he works at google, that's just hilarious

>not knowing moot is a closet tranny
>being this new

I hope he's doing well and lives a fulfilling life.

"moot's a fag" wasn't a joke

Sup Forums was based off the 2chan version for random discussion

Sup Forums has always been a containment board

>and a huge cuck

I never understood this. That image about him and that girl on that trip never implied that they were in a relationship. She clearly states he's single. Fucking autists just labeled him a cuck because he gave Sup Forums a rightly deserved spanking

The origin of the Cuck meme is from him getting cucked.

Look how he's aged. You'd be a cuck too

>beta orbiter
>not a cuck

it started well before that. it was just gaining the most traction at around that time.

JUST

>newfag trying to lecture a newfag
a cute

Lol. He probably an hero by now.

"I wish I was dead"

Ahahah suck shit moot

he wanted to make a girl his gf so he tried his best to internalize the normie but she cucked him for chad.

in the process of becoming normie he distanced himself from Sup Forums and started that garbage picture drawing website.

He probably didn't have any idea what Sup Forums would become when he designed it. He may have had some idea what Sup Forums would be like, based on the random boards on other chans.

I don't really care though, Moot was a cuckfag and now he works for (((Google))). Hiroshimoot is way better

every board is a containment board

that's the point of them

He was pretty beta, I'll give you that.

Who?????

AHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Why is Moot such a retard?

Also tfw I got the genes from the part of my family with lush hair.

My grandpa is 93, he still has a full head of hair that keeps needing regular cuts.

Didnt Sup Forums evolve out the news board /n/ or something

He deleted it when raging as usual and we spread all over other boards so he finally had to make Sup Forums

Anyone on Sup Forums who works at Google know's what he does?
I tried asking Sup Forums but they're a bunch of faggots.

>was

he gets coffee for the programmers

poor moot. if only he continued with his squats

>picture gets cropped to just moot's face and edited to make him look weird when the original with the 10/10 /soc/ girl he agreed to meet up with was actually a 4/10 in person was way funnier

yes but also /tg/ was made as a containment board because of moots massive autism

was/is, you know what I mean

>implying he isnt trying to sabotage google from the inside
Whose idea do you think Youtube Heroes was?

Surprisingly not that exaggerated

He did nothing but use his mom money to pay for the server cost.

He was forced to create both of them.

moot is unfortunately a jew.
Therefor he will always use his jew sorcery for deception and lies.

Oh, well he still looks like a Jewish guy from the 80s.

You do realise luggage lad now has a good job at jewgle with health benefits.

He looks like a hardcore liberal "Dude Weed LMAO"

Beta cuck

What if moot turned Sup Forums over in order to protect us because he was being pressured by the US gov and he's secretly our Dark Knight?

He probally wanted to tell the women he was dating he had a job,saying he owned a Taiwanese fingerprinting board was making women cuck him.

I wonder what he actually does at Google.

They might be working him like a fucking dog, but I bet his pay is stupidly high.

He'll need every cent of it to pay the cost of living in Cali.

google.com/amp/www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/Sup Forums-founder-moot-joins-google-says-he-will-bring-experience-from-founding-world-s-most-a6918796.html%3famp

Nah, he just got tired of the legal trouble the site brought him, and the constant hate, just read the thread and see what claims he had to deal with

>is a normie

no, he's a high-functioning spastic autist

Atleast he is getting pussy now instead of cucked

How do you know she's not cucking him?

Because he probally has an actual paycheck to show
Even if he is just cleaning toilets at jewgle

Probably does a little bit of coding but mostly shit posts.

Moot still visits here but he is an user.

>Now Google has confirmed that Mr Poole will go on to work with Bradley Horowitz, a Google engineer who leads streams, photos and sharing. That is Google’s names for the products that were spun out of Google+ — the social network that had trouble taking off and has since been swapped for individual products.

They want him to unfuck Google+.

He might have been better off with us.

The only times I've ever interacted with m00t were in camwhore threads. It was pretty clear he's a permavirgin.

Moot puts up a front. Remember he is the proto-autist. I'd bet money he still lurks.

>moot
>proto-autist

He was banned from a website full of proto-autists, he's just internet autist stage 1

Hint: he's not a normie. He's just older and wants a fucking life like everyone here and got tired of this shit. I love you Sup Forums but fuck if you're conducive to a healthy emotional and sexual life.

>he's just internet autist stage 1

Is there a scale somewhere for this?

he stopped being edgy and grow up. i dont think he thought Sup Forums would grow to be so big and one of the worst places on the internet.

Hey Abdul.

>install Gentoo

>Sup Forums being Sup Forums when they found out he was cucked orbiting a chick
>moot finds out and goes allahu ackbar
>Sup Forumsharbor happens
As much as butthurt we are over the IDs and flags, the same even goes for him as everytime he comes back here. this board is his PTSD and will always remind him of how much of a cuck he is

>Swedish flag

I don't even know if it was a matter of him "growing up" as it was a matter of him not being cut out to lead anything. He's always seemed like a pretty nice guy, but he's sort of a pansy with no backbone whatsoever that has a terrible business sense. He strikes me as the quiet kid in class who goes home and draws. He reminds me of my awkward teen years, more than anything.

I can understand not being able to monetize Sup Forums, sure, but I can't understand not being able to monetize being the founder of Sup Forums. Write books, make media appearances, give speeches. Give yourself a stupid self-proclaimed title of "expert on internet anonymity."

He's the epitome of a millennial in every way. Everything was handed to him, and he was too much of a sissy to embrace it or do anything daring with it. He's a weenie.

was jewish too

I'm a normie and I still use this website.

He's actually secretly gay.

>moot
>normie

pick one faggot

Why don't we ask him?