Today my jewish anthropology professor cited rock music and internet memes as examples of African-American creations...

today my jewish anthropology professor cited rock music and internet memes as examples of African-American creations which have become part of mainstream culture.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aMvqc25AQik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_rock_and_roll
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Haley
youtube.com/watch?v=KDiQlvbCY2w
youtube.com/watch?v=UxkSuBhzHqg
youtube.com/watch?v=4nEfpun0mdc
efukt.com/21331_LMAO:_Middle_Eastern_Sex_Talk_Fail.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qef_aVikY9g
modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-blackness-of-meme-movement
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Anthropological_Association#Engaging_with_the_military
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I could kinda see rock music but internet memes?

Well they did invent rock and roll, which is degenerate

>rock music

More like we take the retardedly simple rhythmic concepts of African music and turn them into masterpieces of art. Wow, Africans truly are amazing inventors.

WE WUZ MEMEZ N SHEIT

i doubt that black africans, if isolated in africa, would have ever even invented a guitar, let alone an electric guitar and the relevant musical theory prerequisites. However, some blacks are talented musicians and artists.

>Rock music
Blues maybe, but I can't think of a black rock band.

>Internet memes
Yeah no

Your Jewish anthropology professor is a kike

black people twitter is actually pretty dank. Half of our memes are parodies of them.

Of course they use them unironically and that's absolute cancer.

WE

My history teacher kept saying "Nigger race" during his lesson about how we viewed the races during 1600-1800.
I almost started to laugh then I realized that I sat next to a muslim with Hijab. I could have been blown away

>memes
>black culture
fuck off memes were a thing before niggers touched the net

>Rock music
Yeah it does have its roots in 50s black music, like Little Richard.

Memes aren't though. The first internet meme was the dancing baby back in the 90s. I doubt even most niggers knew what a computer was.

Find out his address and send BBC to his home under a lover's name.

Aka a picture of a black dude grabbing his dick. On the back write in handwriting, I'm thinking about you . Eventually his wife will open one of the letters and he will get cucked.

Marty McFly invented rock music

>black
>memes
No, speaking ebonics is retarded.

Black guitarists have an amazing amount of soul. T-mac is my favourite. It's a great mix between technical and soulful.

youtube.com/watch?v=aMvqc25AQik

chuck berry also for rock music

WE WUZ MEMES AND SHIT.

And "rock music" was played on white instruments using white time signitures etc.

Ill give you the black twitter but what other memes have they came up with?
Deez nutz i guess, only worth a chuckle once or twice though.

Why do black people try to claim every invention as their own when Africa is still a BC tier shithole?

How the actual fuck can you attribute memes to African American culture? They're jokes that were born and spread on the Internet. Some of the earliest fucking memes were invented by white people (I'm looking at you, Hamster Dance), so it's not like you can attribute them to a single race.

As for rock and roll, it definitely has its origins in blues and gospel music. But you know what rock wouldn't have been the same without? Pop music. And popular music literally evolved from people wanting to sing hymns outside of church. So it's a combination of both.

Tell your (((professor))) he's a fucking moron.

Slacker!

We use African American Vernacular English all the time, look how much "WE WAS KANGS" is getting spammed.

OP I'd say your prof was partially correct - it's more like cross-pollination though. "Call and Response" if I remember my Watermelon Studies.

Why do libs constantly suck black dick?

Black people (and non-whites in general, excepting perhaps oriental asians) have literally only started infesting the internet over the last 7 or 8 years, basically when they discovered facebook.

The internet was vastly white until about 10 years ago. Non-whites are tourists here, they didn't create shit.

that doesn't mean shit you retard. All of mathematics is pajeet's discovery then as our entire numeral system is based off theirs.

>Interner memes

WHY ARE THEY STEALING FINNISH CULTURE?

>Blues maybe, but I can't think of a black rock band.
there were plentiful. especially in the early days, not that well known today, but its more a black and white thing which makes your professor wrong, if he denies white influences
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Origins_of_rock_and_roll
Bill Haley's "Rock Around the Clock" is often cited as the first rock and roll record to achieve significant commercial success and was joined in 1955 by a number of other records that pioneered the genre.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Haley

They admire the Civil Rights movement. It's viewed as one of the few morally justified social movements in the US, and most libs are rich closet Christians who are desperate to be right and righteous.

I honestly hate it when latinas do that papi bullshit.

Why so mad faggot?
Cuz I'm right n u r wrong? Lol

Rock is still bretty good

>black people twitter

internet trends/fads/memes predate twitter by at least a solid decade

Fucking kikes and niggers. Rock music has its roots in Irish and Scottish folk music. Niggers learned to play western music because they were grouped with Irish slaves and lower-class scottish laborers who were treated like slaves. When niggers were then brought over to America, they were also taught, or just observed Americans playing Americana (american folk), and combined Americana and Irish/Scottish slave folk to create proto-blues, which eventually became blues, and then rock music.
Rock isn't black. It's the result of niggers stealing and combining white genres.

Rock music and blues has more in common with these
youtube.com/watch?v=KDiQlvbCY2w
youtube.com/watch?v=UxkSuBhzHqg (this one was recorded in 1927 but it's centuries older)

Than it does this garbage.
youtube.com/watch?v=4nEfpun0mdc

probably referencing blues and the pentatonic scale.

Widnessed :DD

>whites popularize rock music that started from a couple of black blues guitarists to a global phenomena with millions of followers and thousands of bands
>DEY RACISS DAT BE CULSHURAL APPROPATIONS
>blacks bastardize online funny images made by whites into low quality jpegs with hundreds of emojis and share them on twitter
>BLACK CULTURE IS BEAUTIFUL YASSSSSSSSSS

We dun invented memes

The "daddy issues" meme needs to die. It's disgusting.

It's rather disturbing that we now live in a society where women can be so open and unashamed of having an absent/abusive father.

>the rocking and rolling
>the internet memes
>the afroids

Memes are white people shit.

Rock is spic shit. I vaguely remember from some music history class that a Mexican "invented" the power chord.

Drums are nigger shit.

Stop confusing things.

It's about time you realized that teachers, professors, in fact all experts. Are human and perfectly capable of talking bollocks at times. When you catch them the first time, it's always a shock.

It could be worse
efukt.com/21331_LMAO:_Middle_Eastern_Sex_Talk_Fail.html

Iunno why these muhfuggahs be lyin' memes wuz invented by BLACK PEOPLE

You should have asked them "Wait, so you mean black people were responsible for that racist frog that everyone keeps posting?!"

Act like a normie, and ask "uninformed" questions. Redpill them subconsciously.

*tips*

>Harmony and melody did not exist just rhythm instruments and voice used

They played a big part, but come on now, they couldn't even invent proper instruments.

Geg blessed me oh fugggg :DDD D

S/he would be correct. Internet memes were confined to memegenerator, ebaums, Sup Forums and I haz cheese burger or some shit...The made it go mainstream. The Rock part might be controversial.

No. They write like grandmothers, and you'll see even 60-year-old males trying to "go viral". They are obsessed with status, and it hurts their product.

Les paul, prog and metal. All of the best rock isn't r&b influenced at all. Also, everything involving pedals is white. Sup Forums is where white memes come from. Facebook is for literal niggers.

Their
>when you use ebonics to talk bout some shiiiiet
is a bastardized variants of that feel when. I'm waiting for black twitter to take over mspaint comics and claim they were the first to make them.

The guitar is from spain

Arab girls are so fucking hot.

If it wasn't for that shitty religion, I'd actively seek one out as a girlfriend.

PAY REPARAYSHUNS

To add to this, blacks also stole rap from white people. Nearly every popular genre of music today is the result of niggers stealing music from the Irish and Scotts.

youtube.com/watch?v=qef_aVikY9g

Niggers always have to reach to come up with a reason for their massive self esteems.

>white time signatures

...what?

What? He didn't say they made it go mainstream, he said they are "black *creations* which went mainstream".

Whether or not they made memes mainstream is debatable (I'd say no), but they certainly did not create memes.

I have never met an anthropologist who wasn't a self-hating cuck with massive amounts of white guilt and an obsession with cultural Marxism.

modelviewculture.com/pieces/the-blackness-of-meme-movement

If you actually analyze popular rock music from 50's to modern day, and you have any idea about song structure and melodic themes, its obvious that rock came from euro&american folk+classical music. Fuck this rock is nigger shit meme.

>half of our memes are parodies of them

I bet you're a nigger and unironically believe this.

Exactly. See

I have never met an anthropologist

what can you do with an anthropology degree besides work at a university?

Excellent post!

>what can you do with an anthropology degree besides work at a university?
Make plans to subjugate people more efficiently:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Anthropological_Association#Engaging_with_the_military

Rock came from european folk, its retarded to say because black people moaned to drums that it beats out the fact that we had drums and melody long before them.