Tfw your a half arab, half white mongrel

>tfw your a half arab, half white mongrel

Why was i cursed with these shit genes?

Because of your father and slut of a mother.

kek

At least you know you are inferior. Breed with anyone other than whites and bleach their genes a little. Couldn't hurt.

>Half arab

Yep only thing you gotta do now is pull the trigger. Literally the most destructive race there is, cya later dindu

Well it could be worse. You could be half nigger.

how about you stop attention whoring?

I've seen this same pic over five times for now

>tfw half hach

At least Arabs and whites can look kind of similar sometimes, so it might not be so bad. At leas you're not a chinkgger or something.

Is this a meme or are you posting your face in every third thread?

Yea i don't wanna do that.

Fortunately, when people look at me, they assume im 100% white. I didn't get any brown skin from my father, so my skin is pale as fuck. But i have these god awful brown eyes, and i hate knowing the other half of me is arab.

That's nothing to be ashamed of, at least you're not half kike

At least you aren't a half-nog.

hello fellow italian

mayb

What's the point of this thread?

Explain yourself dunecoon

Arab genes aren't shit, Islam is

arab genes r shit, and you r shit.

don't worry user. try your best in life. what you are born with does not matter, it's what you do after birth matters.

fpibp

Why do these whores throw themselves are literal savages?

Post dick and I'll be the judge

and those ethnics aren't arabs nor even the current populaces, for example jew are genetically practically arabs but are different ethnic.

Why the fuck did your dog whore of mother did fuck a nigger? Kill yourself.

That's really fucking sad, but there's nothing you can do. Maybe your children could already pass as whites.

I mean, i would just kill my self at that point.

Just venting about my genes.

There kinda shit dude, my mothers side of the family is based, my dads is filled with shit skins and morons.

So you basically upgraded to persian or something? There's nothing wrong with Alladin-tier.

Do you have a genetic urge to fuck boys and animals though? I'm curious if that's just caused by all the polygamy there.

It's worse than nog. Arab are the worst scum on Earth.

Might as well go back to the Middle East and try to kill isis, if you start now maybe you'll be kangz tier after trump and putin bomb the crap out of them. At least you'll have an iq advantage. That's what I'd do if I had an involuntary tan like you.

Arab genes are what cause Islam, you dumbfuck.

Daddy please don't embarrass yourself

t. nog.

#notallarabs

> nothing wrong about a nigger

Fuck off burger.

not a bad thing, as long as you aren't a muslim. all are saved through christ

WE WUZ LYZ TAYLOR AND SHIET

>le iq meme
Kys

Maybe later.

My father is a muslim, im an atheist.

Are you suggesting illiterate goat farmers who believe anything written outside the Quran is harambe are higher iq than an American Arab mutt?

Kek

Idk why she did it, i guess she likes arab dick.

I can pass as white, i just hate knowing im not.

can i see proof?
i can spot half moors ez.

Describe your facial features.

I don't really feel comfortable posting my face on here.

I've kinda got a baby face, okay chin. My cheeks always seem to be red. My nose is normal, i don't have jew nose or anything. Again, ugly brown eyes.

sounds like the mothers of elliots and maylis

Looks like you would pass for white, I don't see any moorish/arab traits.

>being this fucking insecure
aside from a few autists on Sup Forums literally nobody fucking cares get over it

become the Canadian PM

>Egypt
>Arabs
kek

Self hating people should kill themselves.

i feel the same way

half jewish

I look white but my arms/back are hairy like a fucking semite.

And except for Nefertiti, he put ptolemies only for some reason

Just tell people you are 'white' but you have a 'little' Spanish, Italian, or Greek to explain your 'swarthyness'. Works for all of us half beaners here in California.

inb4 cucked civic nationalists swarm the thread to virtue signal

>dun worry op as long as u luv freedumbs n burgers ur just as amurrican as any1 else i'd let u stick ur dirty mud dick in muh daughter as long as u voted trump lol

Don't worry you count as white in your country

Oy vey! Hopefully you got the jew money skills as well, otherwise it's like being a man without his penis.

Of course, you probably lost part of your penis already, schlomo

Your parents are selfish degenerates and you should end yourself, half-breed.

I'd honestly rather have my daughter marry a black guy who voted Trump than some pencil-necked white cuck that's #WithHer who'll never satisfy her and eventually lead to her getting blacked and having a Dayqwan out of wedlock.
Although a redpilled white man would be optimal.