Redpill me on suicide in general. Is virtue signalling the only reason people oppose it so vehemently? Seems so

Redpill me on suicide in general. Is virtue signalling the only reason people oppose it so vehemently? Seems so.

Kys

It's okay to commit cultural suicide by letting millions of illegals in your borders.

for my mum

Coming from an Atheist standpoint, Suicide is pretty retarded. You gotta be special to actually off yourself at your only go at life m8

do you have family? especially younger siblings? do you have close friends that would be traumatized? do you have debts you owe to people?

if yes to any of those suicide is grotesquely irresponsible

have you truly exhausted every option? really and truly? have you run away to a faraway place to try that new anything to see if it might be better? have you found your inmost self, your truest beliefs and dreams and goals?

if no to these, suicide harms you first and foremost
you know not what you forgo; suicide is permanent, most pain is passing

t. genuine ex-suicidal

Ugh...

The meaning of life is suffering. Suicide ends suffering.

Societal norms dictate that we all stay in this life together as long as our body wills it. Suicide is condemned by the living because it is the ultimate easy way out.

I fully believe at least 25% of the world would commit suicide immediately if it wasn't vilified, and at least another 25% would choose to never have been born if such a choice was possible.

>if yes to any of those suicide is grotesquely irresponsible
You certainly are not an "ex suicidal". Feeling that you're irresponsible and evil for wanting to die is only going to make you feel worse.

You did not ask to be born, so you can leave without asking as well.

Once you are ready to die, you are really free to do anything. You will always have that plan b in case everything else fails. So why not try to do something you've never done before? You don't have to worry about the consequences, since you're basically dead anyway. Do something new now, and maybe one day you don't want to die anymore.

>Suicide

Heard the train horn sound about an hour ago (2 am) Someone one jumped on the tracks lmao

To answer your question. Suicide due to emotional reasons and not honourable suicide or if you were to be captured by Soviets and paraded and mocked.

Suicide for emotional reasons in weak and selfish. This world has no room for the mentally weak especially. Suicide weeds out the weak ones.

Comedy of grammatical errors there.

Someone jumped*

Is weak* instead of "in weak".

The desire for suicide is an internalization of rejection via 'the world'. You are angry, the world doesn't seem to have a place for you, and it makes you resentful. Suicide is, as I've already mentioned, the internalization of this resentment.

Develop yourself, develop your understanding of the world you exist in so that you have choice and can position yourself to attain power instead of being at its mercy. Fuck the world. Your thoughts have meaning and power and there are reasons why you think them, you just need to understand that before your next move.

I decided not to die so that I could project my reality onto the world, because the world really needs good people. There are too few of us who still believe in meaning. If you kill yourself, the forces of nihilism (which is a choice, a reality tunnel) that make the world the way it is, they win. Fuck those forces, believe in your own force, and crush anything that gets in the way of your happiness. Just keep your morality, and you will be fine. The laws of nature dictate that you must fight or run to survive, or you will die. Choose wisely, do not forget we are animals. Right now you are prey, become a predator of the predators.

T. Another ex suicidal

fag

>as an atheist
Dropped

Fuck you cuck

I dunno. logically, suicide kinda makes sense, with my philosophical views. if you're gonna die anyways, might as well speed that up. no need to eat, drink, shit, feel bad, etc. plus life is gonna be 90% mediocrity, 7% kinda shit, and 3% kinda good. if immortality will be discovered - well, who cares man, you missed out on that - big loss, wow. most likely wont get that anyways, since you're not elite

BUT, all my arguments for suicide also works against suicide, so unless you're in a terrible suffering, like being tortured everyday or some shit, you might as well live

plus I have some really cool things in this world, that truly give me pleasure

clothes for example, and LOVE. mutual love with a girl. and hope to one day find it again keeps me going. I mean, what can I do? just do my best, or at least not fuck up too much, and hope

>tfw 99% sure dad committed suicide and people keep asking me if ive heard from him
Its been like a year, no way to contact him and hes not in jail.

I have no idea what to do, he always gives me a call from somewhere around the holidays and my birthday. My sister is totally clueless and despised him anyways.

Do i just continue to appear like i know nothing to save his """"honor""""? Nobody really gave a shit about him anyways.

Sorry for blogpost i tried to keep it short but its been on my mind for some time now and this thread brought it back up.

It's about the only act of free will left in this world. Everything else is just the options put forth to us by those with money and the blind adherence to status quo's set generations ago. Do you really think the elite would allow any one the option to become wealthy themselves? No. that's why it's so seldom that people rise from nothing. You exist as a slave to those with power and society as a whole. You are damned to work every day until you are 60, probably later as the previous generations have severely fucked the current ones. Instead of beatings you gor refusing to work, they starve you, deprive you of a home, and make it as hard as possible for you to ever work again. You have no other way to acquire shelter or feed yourself unless you are already rich. So you have to ask yourself if you want to stay a slave to those who hate you, and are actively trying to erase your people and culture solely because it benefits them. Or will you choose to quit a rigged game? I personally am choosing to wait at least a while longer before quitting in hopes that it will happpen, but I doubt it ever will. Likely I will be an statistic sometime this week.

If you love him, I say keep his honor and stay ignorant about where he's at

What use do I have if I suffer from a chronic illness and hate living like a NEET?

I'm not even allowed to exercise because my immune system gets run down and I end up with fevers and severe fatigue. I reason logically many times that death would be better and that would be less of a burden on my family who cares for me by bringing me foods and groceries.

My life is literally nothing and I'm not even depressed I am just at a point where I'm just searching ways to kill time daily. My friends stopped visiting years ago and so has family except my dad and maybe sister.

It's a stupid life living like a NEET compared to being athletic, I don't know how anyone would volunteer to this life, you are an idiot if you do.

Even after this I would never just kill myself. I just never stop losing hope I will magically be better one day and can help my dad out as he ages.

Well not sure but ending one's life at his very peak of mentality seems not too far off.
Considering the DMT your third eye releases
upon dying, I wouldn't want to be left eternally
dreaming as an old person.

Duh

i love you momma

It seems you need the lord jesus christ in your life