...Why is Islam bad again?

>you'll never have a greater purpose in your life
>you'll never peregrinate to Mecca with dear friends and family to worship Allah
>you'll never be allowed to put all degeneracy (atheism, pederasty, vanity...) to the sword
>you'll never help conquer a country for your faith and culture
>you'll never cry for a brother in faith who sacrificed himself to get the western demons out of your rightful lands
>you'll never find the true prophet
>you'll never find peace

Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunduz_hospital_airstrike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_from_US_drone_strikes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whats in the box?

you will have a self inflicted mental illness.
>sage

goats

>You'll never be allowed to put all degeneracy (atheism, pederasty, vanity...) to the sword
So basically everyone but being a muslim?
Yeah, this is why everyone hates you guys.

But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse .

Galatians 1:8

>you'll never have a greater purpose in your life
Killing moslems.

it isn't, except for brainwashed IsRaHell "allies"

desu Islam is pretty based. If Muhammad didn't like kiddies and I didn't have to wake up early in the morning every fucking day, I'd try it again
t. ex muslim

a rock. seriously

A gift send from God to Abraham a long time ago.

Ironically, it settled far away from christians and jews. I wonder what God meant by this.

For the last time, muslims DON'T fuck goats. bestiality is a sin.

This was a bigoted lie to ridicule a religion that fits Sup Forums's ideals perfectly.

Oh, you like diversity?

Enjoy your civil war, cuck.

Muslims know what happens when infidels get with the rightful people. Only one prevails in the end.

For Israel?

because niggers and dick mutilation

This

Religion is delusion.

But so long as they don't force their delusion and it's corresponding ideology on others, it's tolerable.

Islam however demands that it's followers spread it, through force when possible/necessary, to subjugate the others of Abraham that will not convert and put all others to death.
They can lie, cheat, betray and even justify acts of heresy to an extent if they believe it necessary to protect the mission of Islam.
Which is to create a world where all are Muslim.

You will have to come see for yourself...

>For Israel?
We're not involved with Israel's war efford in the middle east, so I don't know where that's coming from.

it's not, brother.
rahimakallah for your dawah

t. Mohammad

:')

>you kill aposthates, that's evil!!!!!

You seriously miss edgy fedora tippers?

You really think these pathetic assholes deserve to live after abandoning Allah?

I didn't like diversity until your people started killing indiscriminately and I was red-pilled on that.

We just need to take you out of the equation and everything will be alright with the world.

A fucking meteor.

>Muslims don't fuck goats

Sure bud.

Because all Abrahamic religions are barbaric

I think they should be praised.

So you're saying Islamic Cultures are the only ones that cause trouble in society?

Really?

Are muslims going to your continents and bombing your people and ruining your cities?

Calling the gift from Allah "a meteor" is like calling Jesus a zombie.

...And this is why people with an abrahamic religion have governed India for longer than actual indians.

We are coming back for our people, Pajeet. You'll no longer discriminate muslims.

>bestiality is a sin.
Ok nigger.

Islam has a basic marketing problem. Too much death and destruction not enough hippie stuff. Not enough rewards in this life. Jesus saved peoples soul. Christianity created supply and demand. Islam does what? Why do people need islam when by looks of things doing without it seems pretty rewarding. Islam has no path to market itself except for allowing death via suicide attack. This is its premium service.

This too.

Muslims are subhumans that fuck goats.

>That poor goat.

No better than the degenerates in Africa that fuck cows.

The only path to marketing that you deserve is the sword.

Egypt was the first foreign land to accept Allah.

You ashame your ancestors.

Because it's not European, yet it is trying to conquer Europe.

That's it. That's literally it. They are the enemies because they are not us, and they want to conquer us.

An actual retard, boys.

>violent; never a time where they weren't either killing outsiders or each other
>almost completely oppresses the arts
>destroys science
>cannot coexist with people outside of their ideology; they kill the majority of them and then turn the rest into second class citizens

The Middle East will never peace until Islam is dead.

Islam is a tyrannical ideology. It is the subordination of every man to Mohammed and Allah. Tyranny is not Western, despite what some of the basic bitch fascists would like you to believe. Leave it to the eastern despots. Every self-respecting man has a duty to oppose Islam.

Okay sounds good.

>you'll never find peace
As long as muslims exist, yeah.

We are not african and we have conquered Africa.

We are not asians and we have conquered Asia.

We are not indians and we have conquered India.

Why is Europe literally the only continent that can't be muslim?

you'll never be a decent human being
you'll never be free
you'll never go to Heaven

Fug this monkey boy shitposter. This is now a laugh at dead sandniggers thread. Notice the towelehad slipping on a bit of brain and failling on his hairy bunda at the end - top quality comedy.

>we conquered these shitholes filled with subhumans
>why can't we conquer this great place filled with actual humans?

A cuck with women hair.

Why do westerns care so much about the opinions of fags?

Nigger you KNOW that's a loaded fucking question.

This. It's beautiful isn't it to see dead sand niggers. Where was their magical dune haji to save them ? Probably diddling young boys.

Dude... what the fuck is this? a bomb?

The [+5 Rock of Ultimate Stoning]

A crane that got struck by lightning shortly after ISIS blew up a Baal temple. Happened on 9/11.

Literally all the conquered muslim countries are shitholes filled with poverty, degeneracy and violence. That's why we won't let you come here muhammad.

>Are muslims going to your continents and bombing your people and ruining your cities?
yes

A construction crane owned by the Bin Laden family fell on a mosque in Mecca I believe.

fuck off t. sandnigger

i'm gonna punch you in the throat

So the crane collapsed? That's CRAZY!!!! How many dead mudskins?

Because this particular faggot in mid 1700 was intellectually lightyears ahead of anything that islam has ever produced.

Also:
>implying that your prophet mohammed wasn't the original fag, fucking a 9year old girl

it is well-known that all kiddy fiddlers are fags

>Happened on 9/11.
Gotta love the irony, which I'm sure was lost on the muzzie niggers.

Literally all the conquered christian countries are cuck democracies that are dying off and literally inviting muslims in to give them life.

If your culture is so superior, why are your people so suicidal, depressed and degenerate?

Islam WAS NEVER MEANT to give people material satisfaction. Yet it's the religion that grows the most in the world.

Capitalism is your religion and we are going to end it too.

The white man only worships the money.

>the real pedo bear

>against islam
>posts ISIS propoganda

>france
you'll be under Allah's will eventually, inshallah

no saving needed, it is written there is no salvation in this life until you leave it

you started it by invading our countries

>True prophet
>Muhammed

Pick one.

>Why even live?

Maybe because I'm not a degenerate mixraced hue?

Males had long hair in the 18th century, Mongrel Ape desu.

So ISIS propaganda makes you hard to join up with ISIS then. Got it.

>lift up haji
>folds like a disjointed rag doll
Yea that Hajis bones are in itsy bitsy pieces.

>history of India 5000BCE
>Christianity 2000AD
>Islam 1400AD

The only thing that makes me depressed is the fact that medias and governments refuse to see your '''''''culture''''''' as it truly is, i.e. the bane of civilization.

I will be happy again the day you child rapists will be booted out of Evropa.

>you started it by invading our countries
WE DINDU NUFFIN
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_Muslim_conquests

reminder that the blackcube is a symbol for saturn hexagon on its northpole, and that saturn is assoiciated with satan, and that you guys even walk in circles around that cube just like the rings around saturn, and just like all the other abrahamitic religions were tricked into worshipping the satan without knowing it

81 vergins

HAHAHAHAHA.

Good luck.

Who will kick us out? The black men?

France is no more.

>no saving needed, it is written there is no salvation in this life until you leave it
You real are capable of olympic level gymnastics, I'll give you dumb niggers that much. Funny your fellow pathan Hajis would spew the same shit every time I got deployed to that flea infested shithole called astan.

>reminder Portugal, Spain, South Italy, Greece, the Balkans, Romenia, Bulgaria and Ukraine belong to the house of Allah

Next time you call US the invaders, remember your countries were founded by muslims.

>you started it by invading our countries
And here I stand with my point from earlier.

You invaded us first with the twin towers attack.

Of course, that's where the loaded question comes into action for you, isn't it?

I'm convinced we should stay there until every last one of you is eviscerated.

Why are you sandniggers afraid of dogs

Yes.

can you stop using the word haji like you're in some US propoganda war film about the ME? it's a retarded word and makes no sense like that

>being this pissed off about something that happened in 600AD
how about shit your western society did to us in recent memory?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kunduz_hospital_airstrike
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Civilian_casualties_from_US_drone_strikes

muslims did not cause 9/11, take a look at your own government. it was an excuse to invade our lands.

>Why are you sandniggers afraid of dogs
Dogs can smell their subhuman savagery and their lack of human decency.

The best part about your post is that the little box in your picture isn't in Constantinople. Because once the city is liberated we would have had to pick up the rubble once it'd been demolished. Inevitably though someone will get to that.

they let dogs run around free and get rabies because they're stupid fucking sandniggers who don't know how to care for animals, just like most asians.

Wait what is that real

>Europe's history started in ~600 BC
Mudslime 'education'.

>muslims did not cause 9/11
>"Of course, that's where the loaded question comes into action for you, isn't it?"

I'm starting to wonder if the rabbit hole goes deeper than our own government doing it.

>Islam WAS NEVER MEANT to give people material satisfaction. Yet it's the religion that grows the most in the world.

Ah, those sandniggers are migrating to our countries for, hmm... what then?

>Capitalism is your religion and we are going to end it too.

I'd like to see you try, m9.So far the only thing you manage is chopping off clits and reeeing in a terrorist attack. And of course being smelly mongs that crush each other to death around a giant Gamecube.

People are still too well off atm, but come another crisis and some more terrorist attacks, the day of the rope is ever more visible on the horizon.

>BC
Meant AD

>can you stop using the word haji
Nigger Haji, I've lived in Kuwait and Dubai for 18 yrs, I know precisely what your kind if capable of. Also, Haji is what we called you coons in astan, PPCLI reporting you muzzie filth.

Is that why you Americans own so many cats ?

You belong to a non-country, worship a false prophet and was educated by the women since you were born.

Your opinion is meaningless.

Bend over and accept the prophet, Netherlans.

>implying that those aren't muzzies that own them
Also, fuck off you shitskin, POO IN LOO Muhammed.

It was a sexual emergency

No we fucking didn't, the civilians kept them out for a year until the chrisitian decided to do what they always do and betrayed us.

Yeah just ignore my post, coward. You can barely muster up the courage to click the button and blow yourself up. And that's only because you know there will be no repercussions afterwards. Coward.

>thus spoke the swarthy angry man, posting from his shit propelled pentium 2 in his third world hut

So what exactly are you gonna do about it, subhuman?

>chrisitian decided to do what they always do and betrayed us.
>we dindu nuffin
CHRIST that victim complex of you fucking savages, can you ever fucking stop ?

So most of America is Muslim ? 1 in 6 American owns a cat

i'm starting to wonder why you browse knowyourmeme.
if you think muslims did 9/11 then you've successfully drank the kool-aid.

>look at me im ex-military
no you're not. you talk like some jobless 20 something who pretends to be ex military and use words like haji, coon, nigger, etc to try and fit in with a crowd.
you're an idiot. i've got a word for you, too. kafir.

a

200 years ago, you'd get beheaded for saying so much shit.

Choose your words carefully, romenian.