Should athiesm be treated as a mental illness or as the legitimate religion it claims to be?

Should athiesm be treated as a mental illness or as the legitimate religion it claims to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>beliving in a magical sky fairy
>beliving in jewish fanfictions

Refute the central point of the initial argument before trying to deflect it.

>Baiting this hard

Mental illness of course.

A "magical sky fairy" makes more sense than anything popping up for no reason.
Athiesm is the kikes' best trick next to the holocaust.

It's a belief system just as any other religion.

(((You)))

Deflect what, you forfeit being white if you are christian, muslim, or anything else rooted in judaism

Neither, religion should be treated as an untestable hypothesis.

>atheism
>da joos are behind this
No, they would be behind keeping the US christian and slaves to israel

>baganism

>follows a religion created by jews
It always amuses me when christians talk shit about jews. I bet you actually think you are redpilled

So where did the magical sky fairy come from faggot

>A "magical sky fairy" makes more sense than anything popping up for no reason.
>anything popping up for no reason.
>no reason
The universe is infinite and time never started or stops, a universe much like ours existed before this one but it expanded to the point that it collapsed in on itself ("the end of time"), the big bang happens and the universe is reborn is a sense
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Crunch

(((Judaism))), (((Christianity))), (((Islam)))

Protestantism comes from the jews and are the biggest supporters of the jews in the US (evangelicals), stupid fucking subhuman gypsy

Christianity stopped being judaic once it was adopted as the official Roman Empire religion, you degenerate sodomite jewmerican.

>magical sky fairy

Wow the Reddit (((exodus))) is real

Reddit has probably been here longer than you.

I don't remember even hearing about Reddit until 2011 so no.

Sup Forums saw a huge increase of traffic around 2008. Shouldn't be hard to figure out where that came from.

>Christianity stopped being judaic once it was adopted as the official Roman Empire religion
Then it caused the empire to collapse and stagnated human progress for 1000 years

>le redit is why my sky fairy is real
>im redpilled Christianity isnt literally judaism + the (((new testament)))

There is a thin fine line between being an atheist and a Satanist worshiping evil.

Religion?

Methinks you're a retard. Have a (you) for being Special

>stagnated human (((progress)))
>implying there's anything wrong with that
Boo hoo you couldn't be flaming faggot in the middle ages as you are today.

satan or jewish bogymen you believe in aren't real, keep being cucked by the jews as usual

OP is a loaded question, why bother to post this

Nigger i would be in space and hitler would have gassed you begging subhumans, rome was the pinnicle of human civilization, no thanks to jews or their christian puppets

>believes in jewish fairy tales
>is a gypsy
wew lad off to the gas chambers with you

Your digits speak truth. Kek is the one true god

> baiting this hard

As long as its not (((semetic)))

Saged, Mohamid.

Hahah sure, Romania is Gypsyland and all people should avoid it, that's why have 0 rapefugees, and all of them which are cought are rapidly arrested and deported. Also we are one of the most Christian countries. Our gypsies are also emigrating to your degenerate countries.

Also, I wonder who would Hitler have choosen to gas between traditional, strong, family oriented christian people and degenerate, self-hating, sodomite, cuck athesits.

0 rapefugees because its worse than where they are coming from

and most high command of germany hated religion in general and saw chistianity's jewish roots

Of course, Romania is (((worse))) than where the immigrants are coming from :^) in no way it's 0 rapefugees because of the general attitude and mentality towards foreign religions and immigrants invading our country, someone deserves a good goy medal for wisely listening to the media.

And yeah the Nazis were fucking Bagans, huh, wow.

>believing the universe can create itself
>believing in jewish fanfictions

Jews hate Christianity you stupid goy

atheists are unaware shit-tier satanists